Dodge ball!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Doomsday
Grundy
Despero
Darksied
Bizarro
Mongul
Booster Gold

vs

Thanos
Juggernaut
Hulk
Drax
Hercules
Maxam
Spiderman

the ball is a enchanted uru/vibe/adamantium/kryptonian composite
who wins?

only 2 balls one side gets one... ko, kill or full on hit ten times to call them out. the court is a giant football stadium opposite end start off and stadium has a force field

0iXP9yoc4VY

amnesia
Bizarro plays Bizarro dodge ball.

King Castle
which is?

amnesia
opposite rules.

Parmaniac
Hmm Spider-man is the ace in the sleeve the prob is if he gets hit 1 time he's out for sure.

Mshinu
Juggs w/forcefield wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by King Castle
which is?

He has to hit his teammates or miss his opponents or allow them to hit him.

King Castle
come on ppl how odes the fight go?

how does spidey play this out?

KingD19
The mistake you've made here is that you've got guys who would kill normal people flinging that ball around...and none of them are fast.

You should have street levelers, speedsters, and teleporters to make it a goo dmatch.

King Castle
so bizarro cost his team the game? marvel ftw.

StiltmanFTW
0iXP9yoc4VY

laughing

awesome!

marwash22
Bullseye solos.

Prep-Man
Doomsday adapts and wins.

Lord_Talron
you've got the wrong sort of people playing here, lots of bricks that arent *necessarily* fast enough to dodge at the speed that they can throw, and then you have bizarro....

marwash22
^ i agree. This would be better with super agile people... Grayson, Steve, Spidey, etc.

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
you've got the wrong sort of people playing here, lots of bricks that arent *necessarily* fast enough to dodge at the speed that they can throw, and then you have bizarro.... which means what?

Prep-Man
Triathlon should be in this.

Lord_Talron
which means what? bizarro plays with bizarro rules...

also it doesnt matter how much you can tank, in dodgeball it only matters that you get hit.

King Castle
so DC definitely loses...superdur

you guys dont see the humor in this do you.. we could make it all street lvlers and whatnot but this is funnier and also makes ppl think.

Lord_Talron
spider-man soloes basically

King Castle
extremely doubtful he goes down mid way at best.

Lord_Talron
precog ftw, eh

King Castle
his precog isnt a 100% never has bn...

Black bolt z
I think spidey could solo.Theres only two balls and I doubt they will be going as fast as bullets.If he gets hit by any they might have enough power to kill him but I think none are going too.

Prep-Man
Grundy would just stand there. lol

King Castle
yeh, they will be.. high end 100 tonners can definitely crack and surpass the sound barrier.

i dont even see spidey stopping the balls from flight

Lord_Talron
tell bizarro to throw the game and he soloes shifty

Black bolt z
yeh, they will be.. high end 100 tonners can definitely crack and surpass the sound barrier.

i dont even see spidey stopping the balls from flight No he won't.He gets hit he dies.The hard part of beating spidey is hitting him.And since theres only two balls he won't find it very hard to dodge with the spidey sense.Make it a total of 10 balls and you have a very different story.But with only two...

King Castle
he's bn hit by literal bricks as well as kicks and punches... most of these bricks also have superhuman speed reflexes and whatnot... seriously skews spidey's ability to dodge indefinitely plus how is he going to take them out if he cant stop the ball in flight?

Black bolt z
he's bn hit by literal bricks as well as kicks and punches... most of these bricks also have superhuman speed reflexes and whatnot... seriously skews spidey's ability to dodge indefinitely plus how is he going to take them out if he cant stop the ball in flight? Dodge it let it hit the wall then pick it up,give it to one of the bricks,and have them chuck it at the enemy team.

Lord_Talron
waits for it to stop....?

Black bolt z
waits for it to stop....? Hit the wall then pick it up.

King Castle
then what?

Black bolt z
then what? Pic it up and give it to thanos.

King Castle
okay, so he doesnt solo then?

Black bolt z
okay, so he doesnt solo then? Ok he needs the bricks but only for the purpose of throwing the ball.All of these peoples physical strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spidermans.

Lord_Talron
why would he have to give it to thanos? hes got the speed to hit bricks with a damn ball and he can always use his webbing to sling shot it at insane speeds too.

Black bolt z
why would he have to give it to thanos? hes got the speed to hit bricks with a damn ball and he can always use his webbing to sling shot it at insane speeds too. Like I just said these peoples strengths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any way spidey can throw it.

King Castle
these guys also have pretty high lvl hand eye coordination plus superhuman speed of their own. plus if they get hit all they have to do is hold on to the ball to get spidey out

Stoic
Spidey is the last man standing.

Black bolt z
these guys also have pretty high lvl hand eye coordination plus superhuman speed of their own. plus if they get hit all they have to do is hold on to the ball to get spidey out Thats why I said to have spidey give the balls to the bricks.

King Castle
this whole argument started that spidey solo'es...

anyways what about ppl cheating?

Black bolt z
this whole argument started that spidey solo'es...

anyways what about ppl cheating? Explain how to cheat in dodgeball...

Just have LT be the judge.Anyone cheats they get vaporized.

Lord_Talron
cheating in what way?

King Castle
force fields via power rings.... or launching the ball with a construct.

maybe even using tk or omega to trip the team.. etc etc..

u you know spidey using webs and whatnot..umm

Black bolt z
force fields via power rings.... or launching the ball with a construct.

maybe even using tk or omega to trip the team.. etc etc..

u you know spidey using webs and whatnot..umm I'd say they can do whatever they want to the ball but nothing to the other team.

King Castle
force fields?

Lord_Talron
ground pound!

Black bolt z
force fields? If it hits the field it still counts as a hit.

Lord_Talron
a personal forcefield maybe. but what about a forcefield that protects their whole side of the court?

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If it hits the field it still counts as a hit. didnt realize u were the OP any other rules u will implement?

manual control of the ball in flight?

Black bolt z
didnt realize u were the OP any other rules u will implement?

manual control of the ball in flight? Just giving suggestions.

Who on either of the teams can do that?

Lord_Talron
darkseid, despero, thanos, mb booster gold?

King Castle
thanos.. DS.. mongul...

anyways that's is why spidey wouldnt last here.

Black bolt z
thanos.. DS.. mongul...

anyways that's is why spidey wouldnt last here. When have they shown to levitate things?Telepathy=/= levitation.

King Castle
thanos has levitated himself and others.. DS uses his omega beam's as TK.. mongul ring constructs can be used as tk..

Black bolt z
thanos has levitated himself and others.. DS uses his omega beam's as TK.. mongul ring constructs can be used as tk.. Look I can't answer everything.You decide some of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.