Loki Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
how does each match go

Ares
Hercules
Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Morg
Hela
Cerberus(3 headed dog of hades who went toe to toe with thor)
Pluto
Seth
Mephisto

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ares - Loki.
Hercules - Loki.
Doomsday - Loki.
Martian Manhunter - Loki.
Morg - Loki.
Hela - Depends on what level Loki and Hela are operating at. It's pretty close. Hela better realize that Loki won't cut her any slack because his her faher.
Cerberus - Loki.
Pluto - Similar to the Hela fight.
Seth - Loki was able to hold his own against the uber Seth -the one who went to bust Galaxies- in his realm. If it was one of Seth's weaker portrayals, Loki could take it pretty easily.
Mephisto - Similar to the Hela fight.

Colossus-Big C
cerabus gave thor trouble and ate Hela when pluto invaded asgard

Wins 1-4 and maybe 7, loses the rest.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how does each match go

Ares
Hercules
Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Morg
Hela
Cerberus(3 headed dog of hades who went toe to toe with thor)
Pluto
Seth
Mephisto

You know, Loki is far more formidable than alot of people realize and I agree with Rage (for the most part); Loki wins most of these fights...

His "Surter Assault" (making tons of illusions of himself while utilizing the misdierction provided by the illusions with flight and ranged magical attacks) would definitely put Ares, Herc, Doomsday, MM, Cerbeus, and Morg down eventually...especially without CIS/PIS.

I differ from Rage as pertains Hela, Pluto, Seth, and Mephisto though:

Mephisto is far too powerful for Loki; if its a contest for Loki's soul, then Loki can win, but if Mephisto doesnt care about his soul and just want him dead...Loki dies horribly.

Seth...overwhelms Loki; especially without CIS/PIS.

Pluto...I think he has the means to counter Loki's illusions, the toughness to take Loki's best attacks, and the firepower to put Loki down...thus I think Pluto takes him.

Hela...I think it comes down to her power level...by and large, she appears to be more powerful than him IMHO...and she has the means to deal with his powers of illusion...so I give her a majority over him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do think Death Gods should be a step above everyday Loki. At least at their higher end showings. But don't underestimate Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.