Soulfire darkseid vs. FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Lord_Talron
what are some of this darkseids feats?

TheTyrant
no expression no

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what are some of this darkseids feats?

Managed to trap an aspect of the Presence for a while against its will.

Prep-Man
Wasn't that the Source?

Lord_Talron
LOL, silly darkseid the source is for... someone else

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't that the Source?

Yeah. I couldn't remember its name for some reason.

Prep-Man
So, who wins? Tyrant?

Lord_Talron
im not convinced that he loses

TheTyrant
So, who wins? Tyrant?

Tyrant gets stomped horribly. He would never be able to hold something like the Source against its will contained. There already was a Galactus thread and the majority of the people (I think everyone other than Quanchi112) agreed that Galactus loses.

Prep-Man
What if this is full powered tyrant?

TheTyrant

It is fp Tyrant. Like I said before, Tyrant stands no chance.

Prep-Man
What if we put Galactus in to help?

Stoic

I still think he would lose, maybe not horribly as Galactus said that if he and Tyrant fought that they would have torn the universe apart (hyperbole). Tyrant should lose all the same, due to hyperbole on the Source entities part . To tell the truth, I read the entire series of Death of the New Gods, and wasn't really impressed with the Sources power levels or power output, the feats that he accomplished seemed far below that of guys like classic Beyonder, LT, Thanos with the gauntlet and such. The Source and Soulfire Dakseid just seemed like massive power weilders and not true omniscients/omnipotents.

Hype dictates that Soulfire Darkseid would win this hands down, and without contest, but again what did he accomplish with such power on panel? Not much beyond the scope of Galactus.

Gecko4lif
FP tyrant = 80% Galactus

TheTyrant
What if we put Galactus in to help?

Team might win then.

Prep-Man
What is Soulfire, anyway?

Stoic
What is Soulfire, anyway?

He had the combined power of all of the New Gods surging within him. This would make him quite powerful, but to call him an omnipotent? I just don't know if I want to believe this, he seemed like the Destroyer souped up on Demi Gods, but still was trashed by the 4th Celsetial Host. It's your call, I just wouldn't put him on the LT's level, and he actually made the Source entity look weak. Bad writing?

Cubey
SF Darkseid stomps. He fought the Source after its reunion with the Anti-Life Entity and was at least equal to it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Cubey
SF Darkseid stomps. He fought the Source after its reunion with the Anti-Life Entity and was at least equal to it.

But what did they do on panel to suggest that he would stomp anyone above the Stranger? I mean aside from people peeing themselves about how powerful the Source is (hyperbole), or was, and how Darkseid pinned him, what on panel evidence suggests that Soulfire Darkseid or the Source entity was all that powerful?

I read it, and wasn't that impressed, I never saw the Source entity or Soulfire Darkseid eradicate death, turn Galactus level beings to stone, remain standing after an LT level being threw high cosmics around like fleas, or even decimate half a universe.

All I saw was the Source entity being overpowered and pinned by a guy that possessed a pantheon of Demi Gods surging within him. He didn't seem any more impressive than the Destroyer filled with Asgards finest.

This didn't make the Source entity look very powerful to tell the truth, it actually made him look far below what people claim him to be.

My evidence for saying this, is how well Superman did against the Source powered Infinity Man. I realize what many people are about to say, but they should reread the fight between Superman and the Source powered Infinity Man, again he was powerful, but Superman was pushing him. This is not something Superman would be able to do to a full powered Tyrant, or even a weakened Tyrant.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
FP tyrant = 80% Galactus

SF Darkseid = 7240% Galactus

SF Darkseid wins.

Cubey
You know that Superman/IM thing was PIS, come on. IM was bordering on abstract and suddenly Superman's got the power to match that? Ooookkkkaaayy.

That makes sense. Superman who has regular trouble with Darkseid is giving the New God slayer.

Just because the Source didn't blow up the Multiverse or some shit doesn't make his existence hyperbole. As was stated, the Source is the being that the universe/multiverse stemmed forth from, and an aspect of the Presence.

So was the Source really unimpressive when it's the Source itself that powers the New Gods? Not to mention that the God Wave is also pretty powerful and just a part of the Source's power.

Dont underestimate it.

Omega Vision
SF DS. Spite.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
SF DS. Spite. thumb up major spite thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.