Colossus and Sebastian Shaw vs She Hulk and Rage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Shaw and Colossus vs She Hulk and Rage. Fight takes place in the mine field that divides North and South Korea. Who takes it?

snoopdogg
Mutants dominate.

Lord_Talron
considering the battlefield, i dont think team 2 has a chance

t1 hard

dmills
I'm curious. Why would the battlefield be a detriment to team 2? Aside from Shaw amping from every explosion?

KillAll
i dont know rage but shaw would probably knock out all 3.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by dmills
I'm curious. Why would the battlefield be a detriment to team 2? Aside from Shaw amping from every explosion? explosions will keep them off their feet. colossus is too heavy to get moved and shaw gets greatly amped with eact explosion.

dmills
Hmm. So the fact that Rage will amp exponentially as the violence progresses doesn't play a factor here?

Lord_Talron
isnt it inferior to shaws tho?

dmills
Violence and aggresion fuel him. As far as I know he doesn't have any known limits. He's like the Gray Hulk. Starts off at around class 70 but once any kind of aggresion starts he amps exponentially.

KingD19
Violence and aggresion fuel him. As far as I know he doesn't have any known limits. He's like the Gray Hulk. Starts off at around class 70 but once any kind of aggresion starts he amps exponentially.

He's amped like Hulk, the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. Mines exploding won't make him angry, since they don't hurt him at all.

In all honesty though, Colossus probably takes him down as soon as the fight starts.

dmills
You sure it's anger though? I'm under the impression that it's aggresion and violent intent that fuel his strength. That a little different from the Hulk no?

KillAll
anybody have anything on rage besides whats seen in the wiki page lol???

KingD19
My mistake, yeah, when he uses his powers for violence and aggression, he gets stronger. Violence and aggression towards him doesn't fuel his abilities though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KillAll
anybody have anything on rage besides whats seen in the wiki page lol??? I have his new handbook bio and his base strength is 70 tons.

Colossus-Big C
this is something ive always wondered, can sebastian turn his powers off? like if he wanted to have *** with a girl, or if some one bumps into him by accident

KillAll
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have his new handbook bio and his base strength is 70 tons.

got scans of the whole thing big grin

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this is something ive always wondered, can sebastian turn his powers off? like if he wanted to have *** with a girl, or if some one bumps into him by accident

It has to be sufficient force behind whatever it is to amp him.

He's not like Multiple Man in the beginning when a slight bump would make him dupe.

He's gotta punch a wall full force, have a bodyguard beat on his face for a few hours...get hit in the chest with a bat, stuff like that.

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Cold negates his powers.

the ninjak
Shaw has the time of his life.

KillAll
i'm still looking for more on "rage". he's almost nowhere on the internet.

KingD19
Rage is a 12 year old boy, got dumped in toxic waste.

His body aged to maturity, and now he's a Class 70-75 who can amp to Class 100+ levels when his powers are used for violent purposes..like beating someones face in.

He's on one of those Avenger teams I think.

snoopdogg
Actually he's 14 years old according to handbook entry. It also says he can punch with a force of 200 tons and can run faster than 100mph.

snoopdogg
Rage didn't do too well against the Hulk, and Thing was tossing him around along with his teammates during a training session once iirc.

KingD19
Oh...thought he was 12.

And yeah, the 100mph thing has been confirmed, he outran a bullet train before.

KillAll
got scans of hulk vs rage or rage vs thing? that would be AWESOME

dmills
The Hulk fight was off panel. It only showed them squaring off. I've never heard of the Thing incident.

snoopdogg
The Hulk fight was off panel. It only showed them squaring off. I've never heard of the Thing incident. It was on panel.

dmills
The Hulk fight? I only remember them all squaring off, and then shortly thereafter they were shown captured.

snoopdogg
I remember Rage punching Hulk and Hulk not flinching, then he punches Rage out iirc.

Bentley
Thing battle should be in Avengers the Initiative, if anyone has the whole run.

snoopdogg
I can't recall the issue where Hulk manhandles Rage.

snoopdogg
It was Night Thrasher #15.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing battle should be in Avengers the Initiative, if anyone has the whole run. rage wasnt doing shit to thing even with basically every other initiative hero behind him

snoopdogg
We need scans of Rages fights with Thing and Hulk.

Lord_Talron
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/Lord_Talron/bengrimm1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/Lord_Talron/bengrimm2.jpg

Colossus-Big C
why is thing sometimes drawn as big as hulk

dmills
Where's Rage in that scan?

KingD19
Where's Rage in that scan?

He's the one whose trying his damndest to move Thing's left arm.

I can't really blame him for not doing anything though....the simulation had just started, and he hadn't amped...so we don't know what he could have done if he was sufficiently powered up.

Gecko4lif
French people are small

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.