Thunderstrike vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

King Castle
thunderstrike can out power ironman in a power blast face off.. ala thor..

thor

Warlord
TS unless someone has an update on the new armor suggesting otherwise

Martian_mind
Iron Man easily.

Warlord
mad

King Castle
Thunderstrike fried the ironman 2020 armor and laughed about it with how nonchalant he was able to do it..

"equal?! buddy, i may not be thor but i'll turn in my avenger card if i dont top it"

a simple energy blast destroys the armor and over loads the safe guards.

Hahahhaha....

did you see his face!?!

anyways it was in the thor corps. issue 3 or 4

rotiart
Thunderstrike has thor durability and strength at worst ironman faces a pure brick... Cept this one can fly... Hit him with lightning...

King Castle
can someone pls make a thunderstrike respect thread?whimper

rotiart
Hrm... Ill have to check and see if i still have any older avengers comics...

And btw this is thunderstrike so im assuming thisnis eric with his own hammer and mot mjolnir...

King Castle
he just wasnt versed as well with his own mace but it was still very powerful..

he accidently caused a hellcarrier to short circuit and fry its equipment when he shot a signal flare..

the signal flare also caused rolling thunder and lightning to crack and discharge from the sky's clouds.. oops.. plus the emp wave that was a side effect of his clumsiness.

spidey asked him something about him needing a manual for that thing or if he made the signal flare powerful enough to be seen? was being sarcastic

rotiart
I meant that when i go looking or scans its gonna be with the mace and not the hammer since it could be conceive as being differwnt versions of thunderstrike

King Castle
ooh.. that is cool..

dont forget all his ground and pound mini earthquakes and ravine creations as thunderstrike.. that is a strength feat if i ever saw one..

although i think luke has bn doing them too...(lame)

also nonchalantly blocking bullets with a simple wave of his mace that makes DD's reflexes look human compared to his own superhuman reaction time...

gotta have his fight with thor when he was possessed that is just bad@$$...

also when thunderstrike took on a caravan of asgardian warriors including lady sif...

dont forget his fighting skills when he references captain america.. when he is dodging blocking countering judo tossing, flipping bobbing and weaving against laser fire from three ironmen from 2020.. unable to get a lock on him..thor

rotiart
Haha. I havent actually looked at my old harddrive in a while so well see what i find. :-)
And i was thinking there was a fight with him and bloodaxe but i cant remember if that was with the mace

And talming skill captain america after eric firwt got the hammer took ericin to teqch him skill yo go with the power if i remember right

King Castle
eric fought bloodaxe at least 5 times in his thunderstrike series.. he lost i think twice hands down bloodaxe beat him bloody since thunderstrike underestimate him but after that eric beat bloodaxe repeatedly plus even overpowered him in the final fight.. ko'ed her/bloodaxe with a few hits..

eric won three fights against bloodaxe in his own series.. out of 5 iirc..

also wish they make a mini thunderstrike like the thor above

Bentley
Thunderstrike outsmarts and beats Tony.

King Castle
no energy attacks pure physical fight thunderstrike outfights ironman and a few well placed hits breaks his armor..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.