RYU VS KYO KUSANAGI 2 - the continuation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

addy24
=12905518]Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You sound like Sado... And thats not a good thing. Ryu has more than 3 techniques. Ryu has been fighting for far longer, and over far more opponents, alot of his victories are not part of tournaments. And he has fought people stronger than himself before, and i a few cases has defeated them.

Whats your argument based on?

WHATS YOUR ARGUMENT BASED ON FANBOY...

DUDE! this article is like 5 years old now and so is the rivalry... i think the best way to run these kind of articles is to update them accordingly with the games/character they correspond to. in order to keep everything interesting and sensible...

For example in this case, we are in 2010 and the last update on kyo is that he is fighting in KOF XIII tournament with the following moves.

THROWS MOVE NAME PROPERTIES
b/f+AC (near) Issetu Seoinage ,NR

COMMAND ATTACKS
f+B Gesiki: Goufu You ,#
df+D Hatizyuuhatisiki ,KD,#

SPECIAL MOVES
dp+P Hyakusiki: Oniyaki ,KD,#
qcf+P Hyakuhatisiki: Yamibarai ,P,#
qcf+K Nanazyuugosiki: Kai ,KD(D),
J(D),#
rpd+K Hyakuichisiki: Oboroguruma ,KD(B),
J(B),
NR(D),#
hcb+K Nihyakujyuunishiki: Kototsuki Yoh ,KD,#

qcb,hcf+P Urahyakuhatisiki: Orotinagi ,KD,#

Cancel chart A B C D CD
---------------------------------------------------------------
Standing near /r/c /-/c /c /- /c
Standing far /-
Crouching /r/c /r/- /c /c
Vertical jump /- /- /- /- /-
Diagonal jump /- /- /- /-

Critical Counter Initiator: close C

#. Note that Kyo's standing D is his old far D animation, unlike some
other characters.
1. GOUFU YOU:
2. HATIZYUUHATISIKI:
3. ONIYAKI:
4. YAMIBARAI:
5. KAI:
6. OBOROGURUMA:
7. KOTOTSUKI YOH:
8. OROTINAGI:

He has an updated story, moves, costume, feats and so on and so forth...

and the last we heard of Ryu was {since i am supporting kyo, ill only put official stuff here, in order to be fair, not sum made up non-sense arguments that SF fanboys put up such as "ryu will win..raaa!!..." (thats the best argument a ryu supporter can come up with by the way)}

so here we go... the last we heard of ryu was:

"Sometime after the second World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters into a new tournament to further master his skills" wtf!? sometime after... exactly what time and what tournament is this... and oh my god i am just reading ryu's story and it doesnt make shit sense to me... and the only notable tournament he won was street fighter 1 and that wasnt exactly a win either.

and listen to this...

!!Street Fighter!!
Ryu is one of the participants of the World Warrior tournament. After defeating all challengers, Ryu's skills earn him the right to fight its host, Sagat. Sagat nearly beats Ryu into unconsciousness and, thinking he had won, drops his guard to help Ryu up... wtf?!!

!!Street Fighter Alpha series!!

A. He encounters and fights Akuma on a secluded island known as Gokuentou, but Akuma was only testing him. WTF!?!

B.Sometime after escaping the island, Ryu battles Ken and LOSES. wtf!?! exactly what time...when where how...

C.when Ryu confronts Bison, he is defeated despite putting up a valiant fight. Bison takes the semi-conscious Ryu and begins brainwashing him WTF!?!?

!!Super Street Fighter II Turbo!!

During the World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters to test his skills, and defeats many of the new warriors. However, it is unknown (wtf) how far he progressed in the tournament, though it is known that he did NOT progress far enough into the tournament to have a rematch with Sagat. wtf!?!?!

!!Super Street Fighter IV!!

A. Sometime after the second World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters into a new tournament WTF!?!?! where what when... tournament???

B. Ryu also meets up with a former rival Sagat and remembers the promised rematch as they fought. During the final round with the Tournament Host Seth (actually a copy of him), he defeats him in the S.I.N. headquarters. FINALLY!! the hobo manages to win sumthing....but wait... i think he defeated sagat and sagat's copy seth. either/both ways he pretty much defeated the same person he barely managed to defeat centuries ago lol :P

!!Street Fighter III!! (why is it three, i dont know...doesnt it make the SFIV...kind of an alpha of it....like SFAlpha was an alpha to SFII although it came afterwards :P....CRAPCOM shud really fire some writers for this non-sense....)

A. His most notable fight(lol at most notable) during the tournament is against Hugo, who is able to withstand his Shin Shoryuken and hold his own. Though disputed if canon or not, he is defeated by Oro, and continues his travels afterward. WTF!?!?! the losing streak of the hobo continues....in the future as well...

B. At some point,(what, how when and where) he encounters Alex, whom he solidly defeats. finally he manages to defeat for the third time... but here is the catch the SFIII is made in the future...and god knows after practicing his lame shoryuken a million times that even shingo can counter... he manages to defeat who...? alex??...LOL dont make me laugh...

-----------------------------------
reference
streetfighter.wikiadotcom-wiki-Ryu
if you dont wanna agree with the link given above than dont bother to reply ...cuz your probably delusional and will come up with your best argument (ryu will win... RAAAA!)
-----------------------------------

so the fact of the matter is...that... ryu in his complex CRAPCOM world only managed to defeat 1 person who is worthy of even mentioning against the KOF roster...sagat... (now dont come up saying that he must have defeated the others in the tournament to get to these people....WELL YEA he did defeat the roster of street fighter 1 to get to sagat and the roster of SFIV to get to seth (clone of sagat) but thats it... and all of that was done BARELY....and with the help of satsui no hado...and years of shoryuken practices....lol i cant believe that his winning quote in SSFIV is "you must defeat my satsui no ass or what ever.... CRAPCOM... really..?

and dont come up saying.. taht KYO wins cuz SNK wants it to... ofcourse... SNK does want him to win...he is there protagonist... but unlike they CRAPCOM there protagonist has a reason to win... unlike RYU he doesnt loses all the major fights...its not like his opponents give him hands or pick him up or "TEST" him...

to end this technically....just think about it... kyo is a succesful fighter...that polished his fighting style over years... proving his abilities and the improvements in them during the consecutive tournaments, which occureed annually for the most parts... he showed his improvements and contemporary move within calculated amount of time... unlike the other hobo we are discussing who spent unknown amount of time...in and an unknown place in God knows what tournaments... and to make it worst...he still knows 3 moves...and i saw some dumb*** argue earlier... that ryu doesnt have 3 moves... ok...how many are they... 4..? oh my god....dont tell me they are 6 !!! ZOMG OMFG!!!!.... aaaah.... PATHETIC!!!....

and just to make sure that the guy really does have only three moves... here u go ...

Ryu Haduken (Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T + P
Ryu Shoryuken (Dragon Punch Uppercut) Move: ****THATS 2
T, D, DT + P
Ryu Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku (Hurricane Kick) Move: ****THATS 3
D, DB, B + K

Ryu Ex-Moves: REALLY??? CRAPCOM!! COME ON!!!!!
Ryu Ex-Haduken (Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T + 2P
Ryu Ex-Shoryuken (Dragon Punch Uppercut) Move: ****THATS 2
T, D, DT + 2P
Ryu Ex-Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku(Hurricane Kick)Move:****THATS 3
D, BD, B + 2K

Ryu Super and Ultra Moves: OMG!! NO!!! DIE OF SHAME RYU!!

Ryu Shinkuu Hadoken (Super Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T, D, DT, T + P
Ryu Metsu Hadoken (Ultra Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T, D, DT, T + 3P

Ryu Normal Moves: OMG the guy above could be right..he has 6! moves!!!
Ryu Dash Punch Move: ****THATS 4
T + HP
Ryu Overhead Punch Move: ****THATS 5
T + MP
Ryu Crouching Medium Kick Move: ****THATS 6
D + MK

OMG RYU IS GODD!!!!.... NOT!!.... please RYU fans... i dont have anything against... but trust me he has got nothing agianst... KYO...

just a simple whirlwind kick from kyo... can counter the firball over and over again...(regardless of which firball it is cuz they all have the same projectile and their speed varies very slightly) and to "DEFEAT HIS SHORYUKEN" kyo just has to take a step back... and watch him slowly fall from grace and punish him each and every way he wants with no less than 20 moves at his disposal........
finally... as for the hurricane kick... hmmm this is a tricky bit... NOT!

P.S please dont come up saying... that i couldnt figure out the hurricane kick... cuz that would be just embarassing to all the RYU fans...if you have been smart enuff to read all the way till here, than you would be smart enuff to realize that KYO can chose any of his basic to DM moves to counter that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.