Spider-man w Carnage Symbiote vs 500 Ursa Major level bears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Now Spidey fans, bears are really though!!! biscuits

How many bears would it take to beat Spidey?

Battle on a stephe.

Omega Vision
As I said in the previous thread. Spider-Carnage suffocates under the carcasses of hundreds of dead bears. sneer

Uriel005
naw the bears are limited in how many can rush him at once. Besides Spidey would turn it into a king of the hill of bears. Or just jump to new location and leave several dozen piles of dead bears. Then munch on a baby or two.

amnesia
Ursa>>Grizly

mykke
Originally posted by amnesia
Ursa>>Grizly
Doesn't change anything spidey still wins :/

amnesia
Originally posted by mykke
Doesn't change anything spidey still wins :/

But they are meta bears who happen to know martial arts!!!

Uriel005
Are the bears each able to sling projectiles weighing in the tons with ease as well as precognitive dodging, insane reflexes and webbing???

I think not... Spidey FTW.

Bentley
They are just bears that lift train wagons, fight toe to toe with the Hulk, class 100 thunder gods AND berserk Wolverine.

Originally posted by Bentley
They are just bears that lift train wagons, fight toe to toe with the Hulk, class 100 thunder gods AND berserk Wolverine. Then they win. Happy?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
Then they win. Happy?

I'm not saying they win, just pouring in some context shifty

And I'm happy, thanks big grin

King Castle
ursa major tear him apart.. spidey kills a decent number b4 they get the upperhand.. but they win handedly.

mykke
Originally posted by King Castle
ursa major tear him apart.. spidey kills a decent number b4 they get the upperhand.. but they win handedly.
Sigh not happening. Honestly grizzly ursa major polar doesn't matter. Spidey wins vs any animal. The numbers don't affect the outcome. Having 500 bears or 50000 does not change the fact that only 10 or so can engage him at once, add the fact that he can create walls with web and that he has the symbiote makes this a pretty easy win for spidey...

King Castle
u are the one to create the limit of how many he can fight..

regardless 500 hundred metas are gonna work over spidey the sym doesnt run on infinity.. it requires mass..

spidey is dead.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by mykke
Sigh not happening. Honestly grizzly ursa major polar doesn't matter. Spidey wins vs any animal. The numbers don't affect the outcome. Having 500 bears or 50000 does not change the fact that only 10 or so can engage him at once, add the fact that he can create walls with web and that he has the symbiote makes this a pretty easy win for spidey...
^ Of course it makes a difference cause characters can tire even if it takes hours/days/weeks so it's a difference like heaven and hell if you face 50 or 5.000.000.000 opponents no matter what kind of enemy.

I'm not saying he wins nor that he looses though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by King Castle

How do they tear him apart?

King Castle
claws + at least 10 ton strength and malleable suit that can be penetrated by a knife wielded by a human.

Tha C-Master
Carnage can't resist a knife? Really? Note that this hasn't been decided for me yet.

mykke
Originally posted by Parmaniac
^ Of course it makes a difference cause characters can tire even if it takes hours/days/weeks so it's a difference like heaven and hell if you face 50 or 5.000.000.000 opponents no matter what kind of enemy.

I'm not saying he wins nor that he looses though.
I was obviously talking about amount of opponents he can face at once. Obviously he can tire that's a given, but do you really think spidey with symbiote would in this situation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.