Whats the best fart?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Wet farts

2. Silent but deadly

3. Loud and stinky

4. The machine gun/rapid little farts that doesnt stink.

5. The big bomb/one big one that doesnt stink.

6. Other

Rogue Jedi
2. Nothing beats a good old fashioned stealth attack.

That ACDC Chick
6. other: the hot ones that warm you up at night

Rogue Jedi
What about queefs?

Mairuzu
The one where poop doesn't come out.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mairuzu
The one where poop doesn't come out.

Even the turtle head fart?

Rogue Jedi
I can tell you the worst kind. You're sitting there, you feel the sudden need to take a shit. You run to the bathroom, drop pants, sit, and nothing comes out but a huge air fart.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I can tell you the worst kind. You're sitting there, you feel the sudden need to take a shit. You run to the bathroom, drop pants, sit, and nothing comes out but a huge air fart.

The oh shit/panic fart, eh?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
The oh shit/panic fart, eh? I call it the false alarm fart. Or the crank call fart.

Ax3l

Robtard

That's the 'I had receptive anal sex last night' fart, ***.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
That's the 'I had receptive anal sex last night' fart, ***. No, that's the "I'm constipated" fart, spicarooni.

You seem to have an obsession with the thought of me engaged in anal sex with a man. Disturbing.

Robtard

The Nuul
No, that's the "I'm constipated" fart, spicarooni.

You seem to have an obsession with the thought of me engaged in anal sex with a man. Disturbing.

Who says it was with a man or Human? Anyways....still disturbing.

On topic...

The farts where the gas bubble starts at the top of your stomach then works it way down hurts like a mother****er.

lil bitchiness
2. Nothing beats a good old fashioned stealth attack.

Silent but violent?

Robtard

The farts where the gas bubble starts at the top of your stomach then works it way down hurts like a mother****er.

Believe that's a rowdy rumbler.

Mairuzu
The one when you're sitting down and a little comes out and its just a bubble trapped between your ass cheeks and you can feel it and you have to move around to release it. Annoying bugger.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
The one when you're sitting down and a little comes out and its just a bubble trapped between your ass cheeks and you can feel it and you have to move around to release it. Annoying bugger.

The Spanish Prisoner

Ax3l

The Nuul
What would a backwards fart be.....a gas bubble?

Robtard
What would a backwards fart be.....a gas bubble?

Like sucking air into your ass?

That can be done by some people.

Rogue Jedi
*** There you go again with the wishful thinking. Come outta the closet, Rob.

The Nuul
What about the The Bathtub Fart?

Rogue Jedi
yes

Robtard
What about the The Bathtub Fart?

aka, The Scuba Diver

I loved those as a kid, haven't taken a bath in decades though; those can't happen in the shower.

Rogue Jedi
I remember the desks in high school had really hard plastic chairs. When you fart, if you cocked your ass just right, it would make it that much louder.

The Nuul
aka, The Scuba Diver

I loved those as a kid, haven't taken a bath in decades though; those can't happen in the shower.

However, this....

The Shower Fart: These are a lot worse than bathtub farts, due to conditions of humidity and heat. George Carlin once said that you can tolerate the smell of your own farts, but shower farts are the exception to that rule.

Rogue Jedi
What about Shart's?

you get thorns
Farts are farts are farts. The only thing that distinguishes one from another is hangtime.

When you fart and leave the room, then come back 30 minutes later and it is still waiting for you, that is an accomplishment.

Rogue Jedi
Bed farts are the best. You can trap the stink under the sheets.

StarCraft2
best fart would be lighting it on fire...

Leo.M
What about dog farts? have you smelled those? Freaking Silent but lethal is what those are. sick

dadudemon
Even the turtle head fart?

laughing

The worst kind is the ones that sting. They are usually loud but come out with too much force and it stings.

The other worst kind are when you have diarrhea but you have to fart and you know that it's a possibility that a bit o' pewp juices will come out...but you gamble it.

Rogue Jedi
I still say the bed farts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.