Peter Pan versus Colwyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Robin Williams' Peter Pan a.k.a. Peter Banning from the god awful film "Hook"

versus

Colwyn from the cheestastic, but bearable, film "Krull".

Setting: Fangorn Forest from LOTR: The Two Towers.

Two cheestastic characters going at it.

1) Pan has his sword while Colwyn has the Glaive, the mind controlled, five bladed, spinning shuriken thingy. Pan can fly, but not Colwyn.

2) Colwyn has some fairy dust using Lyssa, his b*tch, as his happy thought, and can fly. Same weapons for both.

3) Both are on the ground. Sword fight only. No glaive.

All scenarios are to the death.

XanatosForever
I liked Hook...of course that could be nostalgia talking. Krull was fun, too, though, and I just saw that recently.

I'd Cowlyn handles Peter fairly well in both scenario 1 and 2, especially with the Glaive. Scenario 3 might give him problems, though.

Impediment
Peter's moving pretty darn fast, methinks, for Colwyn to hit him with the glaive. Pan might get some pretty good diving strikes with his sword. I dunno......

Hook was a decent family film, I have to admit, but I just can't watch it more than once in, say, a 5 year period. Much like the film Titanic.

XanatosForever
Well the Glaive doesn't necessarily have to be thrown. Colwyn's shown he can wield it in melee, though I'm sure it's unwieldy. The thrown Glaive can move pretty fast as well. Not sure how maneuverable it is, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.