Ragnarock(thor clone) Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
namor hydrated

vansonbee
What a joke for Thor clone.

Volstagg held steady against him for a while.

Slight majority for Namor. He is always mad!

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was toying with Volstagg IRCC.

And in regards to his battle with Hercules -I know you didn't mention it but I suspect someone will- he wasn't stomped. After fighting Storm -who released an EMP in his brain- he went on to battle Hercules. Apparently held his own -the sounds created seemed as if they were trading blows evenly I think- and then was finally defeated with the bash (Awesome scene by the way) He also seemed to have gotten some kind of boost in his Initiative resurrection.

I'd think Namor edges him out -at least at full power- but Ragnarok should give him one heck of a fight. Ragnarok seems to be stronger than he is durable.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by vansonbee
What a joke for Thor clone.

Volstagg held steady against him for a while.

Slight majority for Namor. He is always mad!

Volstagg looked liked rocky's face at the end of the 1st movie

anyway agreed on Namor taking it

Bentley
Namor takes it. Absord lightning, bash the clown with his own hammer, win.

Gecko4lif
Clor didnt hold his own against herc

Herc dominated

guy222
namor should win

r0nm0n88
wow if you thor fanboys are saying ragnarock loses i guess hes losing lol.

i personally thought he would of won.

Bentley
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
wow if you thor fanboys are saying ragnarock loses i guess hes losing lol.

i personally thought he would of won.

He has a very good shot at winning actually, Namor just has a good powerset to fight him (if he didn't have the ability to absorb energy Clor would pwm him) and it doesn't help the fact Clor can lose his hammer, unlike Thor.

Johnny Sorrow
Ragnarok can also recall his hammer back to himself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^True.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Clor didnt hold his own against herc

Herc dominated

I'm pretty sure that it was intended to be a back and forth thing until the end based on Sue's/Storm's comments. We only see the last bit, where a worn down -at least visibly- bashes in the head of Ragnarok with his hammer.

Awesome scene by the way.

Edit: We also see Ragnarok getting sucker punched by Hercules. At least I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.