Should Storm be in Marvel versus Capcom 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
I'm always checking on the net if she's a confirmed playable character in Marvel versus Cacpcom 3 or not cos it's making me nervous especially that Thor is already in.

So should Storm be a playable character in Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Kazenji
She's not in the game so move on and accept it.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Kazenji
She's not in the game so move on and accept it.

Please provide evidence

Mshinu
There are rumors Storm is an unlockable character that you have to find and beat in the hidden location "SM dungeon"

Wei Phoenix
She'd be a great diversity hire. Black and Female. That's a double whammy.

RLAAMJR.
They haven't released any new characters yet for the game. I'm so waiting for her to come out.

colossulrage
is colossus in the game?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
She'd be a great diversity hire. Black and Female. That's a double whammy.

i thought that was why she was in any game in the first place. stick out tongue

GGS
I love the Marvel Versus Capcom games but they always mess up the rotas, the last one was Xmen heavy and this one is Avengers heavy.

RyanAutumns
I think Storm should be in the game, and on a side note I hope Psylocke is in it too

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
i thought that was why she was in any game in the first place. stick out tongue

She may get beat out by Conway Stern.

KCJ506
There's only one X-men confirmed and there's likely to be more and it's bound to be Storm and Magneto.

RLAAMJR.
If they'll put one more x-men character, it would have to be Storm.

I believe Magneto would be in

Same goes to Gambit.

I still want x-23 to be included.

More x-men would be more fun.

I really want Hollow/Penance to be included.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
She may get beat out by Conway Stern.

laughing out loud

GGS
They should put an ultimate cheapo like Cable in.

Ohhhhhhh how i drove my friends crazy picking Cable and shooting them all to death.

General_Iroh
Ugh storm was easily one of the cheapest characters in MvC2 I really don't want her to show up in this one

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by General_Iroh
Ugh storm was easily one of the cheapest characters in MvC2 I really don't want her to show up in this one

No she's not. Storm was actually the best character to use in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I do want her to be clad in her recent x-uniform.

RLAAMJR.
I'm referring to this uniform.

peejayd
* hmmm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs._Capcom_3:_Fate_of_Two_Worlds

* thanks, Super-Skrull... mad

* i was hoping MvC3 will have more roster than its predecessor... i want to see DD, that's sad...

* this is getting stupid... no Cyclops? no Demitri? it's ok if they would be secret unclockable characters though... no news about Ken Masters, hope he would be included in the list...

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by peejayd
* hmmm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs._Capcom_3:_Fate_of_Two_Worlds

* thanks, Super-Skrull... mad

* i was hoping MvC3 will have more roster than its predecessor... i want to see DD, that's sad...

* this is getting stupid... no Cyclops? no Demitri? it's ok if they would be secret unclockable characters though... no news about Ken Masters, hope he would be included in the list...

Aside from Storm, Cyclops is also a great playable character. Probably the 2nd best from the X-Men.

peejayd
* who's the best, in your opinion? Storm? Wolverine? <sigh> i want a bigger roster than MvC2...

RLAAMJR.
* who's the best, in your opinion? Storm? Wolverine? <sigh> i want a bigger roster than MvC2...

Storm IMO because I don't need to get near to attack. All i have to do ia fly high and summon vertical tornadoes/typhoons. Same with Cyclops with his optic blast. But Wolverine is really dangerous once he gets near you

peejayd
* a good Cyclops player can kick a$$ when you're far or even close to him... wait, are talking about MvC2?

KingD19
Storm would be a total spam character. And really dude....you're taking this obsession a little too far. Storm's great, but she's not the uber bestest ever created. Nor will she ever be.

RLAAMJR.
* a good Cyclops player can kick a$$ when you're far or even close to him... wait, are talking about MvC2?

Yes. Cyclops is also a good character to use in marvel super heroes versus streetfighter

maxman1180
Simply the answer is yes..

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by maxman1180
Simply the answer is yes..

thanks for the positive response.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.