Classic Juggernaut gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
1) Daken
2) Mesmero
3) Purple Man
4) Venus (Agents of Atlas)

Black bolt z
Purple man tells him to run to x-mansion and take off his helmet...

KingD19
Will pheremones work on a guy who doesn't breathe? I doubt it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19
Will pheremones work on a guy who doesn't breathe? I doubt it. I don't think its pheremone based.Is it?

Ptr_Grifin
Will pheromones work on a guy who doesn't breathe? I doubt it.

Juggernaut still breathes. He also still eats, drinks and sleeps. But he does not require any of the above to still be active/fight. I don't think the pheromones would do anything though.

KingD19
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut still breathes. He also still eats, drinks and sleeps. But he does not require any of the above to still be active/fight. I don't think the pheromones would do anything though.

Current Juggernaut does all that, Classic didn't need to.

Doctor-Alvis
Classic didn't need to but I'm pretty sure he did, if for no other reason than instinct, in the case of breathing and sleeping, and pleasure, eating and drinking.

KingD19
Well yeah....he did try...unsuccessfully to get drunk those couple times.

Ptr_Grifin
Current Juggernaut does all that, Classic didn't need to.

Yeah, I had the thread title in mind when posting.

the ninjak
Juggernaut was sealed in the Earth for many years.

I always saw Juggs as having the ability to consume and breathe, but not needing to.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Juggernaut was sealed in the Earth for many years.

I always saw Juggs as having the ability to consume and breathe, but not needing to.

Yeah, that's basically what it was.

When the temple of Cytorrak collapsed and he had to dig his way out was one good example.

And when Spidey dumped him in that cement...he had to tunnel like 40 miles underground, then he finally came out at the East River I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.