During the original Secret War...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Hypothetically...

What if the Beyonder had NOT selected Doctor Doom for his contest, but had selected both Loki and Apocalypse instead?

Thus, in this senario, the original starting members on the villians side are:
The Wrecking Crew
Doctor Octopus
Ultron
Kang
Molecule Man
Enchantress
Lizard
Loki
Apocalypse
Absorbing Man

My question for you is this...which of these guys ultimately leads the villians here?

Mshinu
Apocalypse leaves this crew of homo inferiors and other rabble to form an alliance with Magneto.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mshinu
Apocalypse leaves this crew of homo inferiors and other rabble to form an alliance with Magneto.

Interesting...

I could actually see that happening...

Philosophía
You mean being Magneto's slave, ending up drolling on the floor. Not necesarilly in that order.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/717762_Civil_War_House_of_M_01_Zone-Megan_pg20.jpg

TheLordofMurder
^^
Oh wow...never seen that pic before...didnt know Mags could own him like that!

0_0

Mshinu

Black bolt z
KAng or loki.Both are the closest to doom.

the ninjak
Loki and Enchantress take control of Absorbing Man and the Wrecking Crew. Molecule Man was infatuated with Enchantress as well, the only challenges would be Kang and Pocky. And they'll fall to sheer numbers.
Loki and Enchantress can argue over who is boss.

The Nuul
I didnt know that Shrek is in Marvel.

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak
Loki and Enchantress take control of Absorbing Man and the Wrecking Crew. Molecule Man was infatuated with Enchantress as well, the only challenges would be Kang and Pocky. And they'll fall to sheer numbers.
Loki and Enchantress can argue over who is boss.

Molecule Man could keep Apoc and Kang in line.

But Apoc most likely would go off on his own to do his own thing - come up with some plan or other to spend the next thousand years achieving nothing in particular. Then the planet would blow up before he even realised the war was over, everyone had gone home, and the sequel had already started.

I guess back then Beyonder didn't think Apocalypse was significant enough to invite to the party.

r0nm0n88
id say apoc

TheTyrant
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
^^
Oh wow...never seen that pic before...didnt know Mags could own him like that!

0_0

That's not canon. 616 Apocalypse would destroy Magneto 10/10.

vansonbee
Loki was my choice, but Apocalypse would be second choice.Originally posted by TheTyrant
That's not canon. 616 Apocalypse would destroy Magneto 10/10. Even though your right, if would of happen if Mags is piss off. stick out tongue

TheTyrant
Originally posted by basilisk
I guess back then Beyonder didn't think Apocalypse was significant enough to invite to the party.

That's because Apocalypse hadn't made his first appearance then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.