Superboy vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill cis on morality on.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/251/76787-107859-superboy_super.jpg

pre lex superman hybrid superboy... this original superboy from his own series...

Superboy is in hawaii at the beach when he sees the silicon dragon logo on one of the yachts out in the water..

he flies to get a better look when he is attacked by machine gun fire and rocket launchers..

smiling Superboy uses his goggles to fire a heat blast at the yatch hitting the fuel tank causing it to explode and taking everyone out.

minutes later he has everyone at shore news reporters are asking questions, superboy is posing and smiling in the background a burning ship slowly sinking..

as he answers questions in the background the ship starts to approach shore and suddenly namor rises completely out of the water and tosses it on the beach..

Namor: who is responsible for this?!

Superboy: keep your speedo's on, i would have done something eventually... who are you aquaman's older brother? cute flippers err wings whatever they are..

Namor: I am Namor the Submariner you will show the King of Atlantis Respect!!!

Superboy: whatever submarine, this is Hawaii not the atlantic ocean..

namor: you will feel my wrath!!!submariner

r0nm0n88
so is this the superboy from the return of superboy? cause he sucked, i think a wet namor will beat him

King Castle
i posted a link for you to see,,,

here is another:

http://tenzel.net/dcuguide/cvr/Sb/sb3-013.gif

Stoic
Yea Namor would dust him like an amateur. Let's take into consideration Namors battle experience, and this fight would be over rather quickly. Superboy was the shyt, and I really liked his character, but he wasn't in Namors all around class.

namorsubby
I think Namor has all the "intangibles" neccessary to beat Superboy.

King Castle
over my head pls explain intangibles..

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
wet namor link-rape

namorsubby
Originally posted by King Castle
over my head pls explain intangibles..

Things other than physical attributes like experience, etc.

If this was a fight between a young, rash Namor and Superboy.......well, actually, I mighyt still go with him. Avengers/Invaders Namor was pretty impressive.

King Castle
what about superboys heat blast to dry him up and weaken him?

plus the sand trick tornado he learned to do on the beach and disappear.

namorsubby
Originally posted by King Castle
what about superboys heat blast to dry him up and weaken him?

plus the sand trick tornado he learned to do on the beach and disappear.

They're on a beach. I'm sure he could rehydrate. Also, Namor has endured with 99.1% of his hydration gone, so he'd basically have to zap him dry for him not to have a chance to rehydrate.

I don't know how relevant that is.

King Castle
namor: ahhh.. my eyes!! where he go?!

bam heat blast in the back..

Superboy: anyone order fried fish sticks?

-Pr-
Namor imo. That Superboy wasn't that great to me...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor.

King Castle
that was the greatest superboy ever...sneer

superboy took punches from the daxamite whats his face and knockout and gave as good as he got...

he aint no push over even in his original incarnation.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.