Team Gorilla Grodd vs Team Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
All at Pre Zero hour stats and feats.

Hawkman
Aquaman
Slade
Gorilla Grodd( no Tp)
Monsieur Mallah

vs

Spiderman
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Black Panther(vibe tech Suit)
US. Agent

fight takes place in middle of New York Gorilla Grodd is using his TP to make his team think they are all allies..

Spidey and crew have seen Grodd and try to stop him when his team shows up to defend him.

basic forum rules as always.

Bentley
Aquaman mindrapes the opposition.

King Castle
when has he shown able to do that at that lvl?

cant believe i forgot to post no TP.

doesnt BP have TP blocks?

he ko'es AM

Bentley
You mean before Zero Hour or to four defenseless dudes, Wolvie and Shuri?

Edit: You said no TP for Grodd only big grin

King Castle
yes, pre zero hours..

plus logan has psi blocks no big deal for him and not sure if BP has them as well in his costume..
anyways when has he ever mind raped in mass or even single pre zero hour.

Bentley
Probably team Spider-man, Wolverine would be a problem for most people only Slade and maybe Hawkman (if he has his ranged tech) could give him problems.

King Castle
damn hate how shuri is now considered BP i meant t'challa..

was shuri ever mention in the past or reference that bp had a sister? i am talking past decade b4 2000.

Bentley
It seems to me she was explicitly created after 2000, but then again, Priest's Black Panther run which pretty much made Panther a solo character started on 1998.

King Castle
its just i have some old classic bp stories and i am sure she would have bn mention due to her being royal family it would not makes sense for her never being present for any family celebrations and political stuff...

it just seems completely full of holes..

aztec
Originally posted by Bentley
Aquaman mindrapes the opposition.

Lawls, I was about to mention this. Anyway, team Grodd stomps!!

aztec
Originally posted by King Castle
when has he shown able to do that at that lvl?

cant believe i forgot to post no TP.

doesnt BP have TP blocks?

he ko'es AM

By the way, Aquaman defeated a white Martian using telepathy. That alone should be enough to stomp the team. smile

King Castle
that is a post zero hour feat.. cant be used and i highly doubt he can do it to them all at once.

Prep-Man
Team Grodd.

King Castle
team marvel for the win.

Prep-Man
Monsieur ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.