CTU Tac Team & STARS vs Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
CTU and STARS recieve orders to eliminate the Vampires at their Mansion. They are issued the M4-A1 Colt Commando (an upgrade of the standard M4 Carbine), M9 sidearm, the new Dragonscale body armor and combat knife. Both are also issued 10 clips loaded with UV rounds.

CTU is led by Jack Bauer
STARS is led by Chris Redfield

Vampire's are led by:
Viktor
Selene

Who wins?

Every Vampire's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
CTU and STARS recieve orders to eliminate the Vampires at their Mansion. They are issued the M4-A1 Colt Commando (an upgrade of the standard M4 Carbine), M9 sidearm, the new Dragonscale body armor and combat knife. Both are also issued 10 clips loaded with UV rounds.

CTU is led by Jack Bauer
STARS is led by Chris Redfield

Vampire's are led by:
Viktor
Selene

Who wins?

Every Vampire's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

NB4CLOSE
please tell me when the 24 big screen movie is out so i can go see it several times

Darth Truculent
There has already been one 24 movie on TV featuring Jack Bauer. Takes place in Africa. Also the big screen movie is due in a year or two.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
There has already been one 24 movie on TV featuring Jack Bauer. Takes place in Africa. Also the big screen movie is due in a year or two.

saw it and loved it...

but that is the made for tv movie and not the actual movie that will be out in theaters

SpadeKing
So the STARS are led by someone who hasn't appeared in the movies yet?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah Impediment is gonna nuke this thread.

Impediment
After consideration, I have decided to allow telemovies as candidates for MVF threads.

After all, I have allowed Pennywise, from IT, in threads, as have I allowed Riddick from Dark Fury, a straight to dvd film, as well.

This can stay open.

I'll make rule changes, most likely, this weekend when I am not so busy.

I'm going to bed now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.