Rob Lucci vs Yoruichi & SoiFon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
who wins?...

Q99
I wouldn't even think you'd need both of them. Lucci's fast but I think they're faster. Soi Fon has her two-hit kill, and her stinger missile which I think would cause significant injury even to someone as tough as Lucci.

Yoruichi, we don't even know her limits or what her sword can do, other than that she's stronger than Soi.

wakkawakkawakka
I still think Lucci would win. He could still match either one of their speed since we have no way to prove that shunpo is faster than his speed mechanism.

Plus the stinger missle Soi-fon has is more of a disadvantage since she has to hope that her opponent is slow enough to hit. Yoruichi's shunko is also kind of weird to compare to Lucci's transformation. However since he took Luffy's Gigant pistol, I'm sure he could handle most of the damage either of them could dish out.

Yoruichi might be faster but Soi-fon would still be the deciding factor in this fight.

NemeBro
I'd wager Lucci is faster than both of them. Kalifa was calced at like mach 9 if I recall right.

Q99
Kalifa at mach 9? What scene, I don't recall her doing anything that'd give a hard number.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Plus the stinger missle Soi-fon has is more of a disadvantage since she has to hope that her opponent is slow enough to hit.

The stinger missile seems pretty darn fast to me, it 'hit' Barragan, a small humanoid target at range, each time dead on. The only issue being premature detonation. It doesn't exactly need a direct hit either.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Q99
The stinger missile seems pretty darn fast to me, it 'hit' Barragan, a small humanoid target at range, each time dead on. The only issue being premature detonation. It doesn't exactly need a direct hit either.

The first time wasn't really dead-on but I will admit she was kind of accurate. The second time, she got help. Either way, the actual blast appears to do more damage than the missile IMO. I still don't know how her bankai would fair off against someone with speed matching hers.

Come to think of it, this really should be just Lucci vs Soi-fon. Honestly, what the heck can Yoruichi do to him? Until proven otherwise, Yoruichi's outclassed in every department other than speed in this fight.

Bentley
If Lucci uses his ougi from the beginning he would be even more brutal.

XanatosForever
The first time wasn't really dead-on but I will admit she was kind of accurate. The second time, she got help. Either way, the actual blast appears to do more damage than the missile IMO. I still don't know how her bankai would fair off against someone with speed matching hers.

Come to think of it, this really should be just Lucci vs Soi-fon. Honestly, what the heck can Yoruichi do to him? Until proven otherwise, Yoruichi's outclassed in every department other than speed in this fight.

Well, she has Shunkō. If she's got speed over Lucci, she could possibly hit him with it.

Q99

She was pounding Aizen really darn hard.

We don't know what precisely she can do, we just know she has shikai and bankai above what we've seen.

dw6xl
i dont see why soi fon or yoriuchi couldnt bind lucci temporarly and either soifon uses her shikai or bankai on him

wakkawakkawakka
If they haven't shown the ability to do it, then it doesn't count.(IMO) If they used kido then that would be an option, however since they don't then it isn't available. Just like Yoruichi not being able to use her shikai or bankai in this fight, because not only hasn't been shown but we don't know what it is.

We have to base this fight on what the characters have shown in their respective series which is why I say Yoruichi can't do much; even with her gloves I'm still unsure. Unless of course she shows her true power latter on in the series, this is still Soi-fon vs Lucci to me.

Nephthys
Shunpo is massively destructive, at least enough to hurt Lucci. I wouldn't count Yoruichi out at all, considering she made Soi Fon her ***** when she got serious.

XanatosForever
If they haven't shown the ability to do it, then it doesn't count.(IMO) If they used kido then that would be an option, however since they don't then it isn't available. Just like Yoruichi not being able to use her shikai or bankai in this fight, because not only hasn't been shown but we don't know what it is.

We have to base this fight on what the characters have shown in their respective series which is why I say Yoruichi can't do much; even with her gloves I'm still unsure. Unless of course she shows her true power latter on in the series, this is still Soi-fon vs Lucci to me.

What do you mean they haven't used kido? erm That's what the Shunko technique is all about.

wakkawakkawakka
They don't use hado or spells in mid-combat. If you want to be really technical, then yes they do use kido; although its only used to provide energy for shunko as far as I can tell.

They still don't show any signs of using binding spells or offensive spells in their combat. So as stated before, they don't count until their shown IMO. Although Yoruichi could possibly hurt Lucci using shunko I don't think it compares to how much potential damage he could inflict on Yoruichi.

Maybe I am underestimating Yoruichi in this fight, but the majority of damage would still come from Soi-fon if all she has to offer is some blast attacks and a melee fight: which she would more than likely fall short in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.