DC's best VS Marvel's best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Wonder Woman (full gear)
Cheetah (w/ Zoom upgrade)

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider (no PS)
Hulk

All fighters not holding back.
Which team wins?

twizzlers713
taking away penance stare shouldnt be allowed

Black bolt z
Originally posted by twizzlers713
taking away penance stare shouldnt be allowed thumb up

And if hulk is marvels best....

twizzlers713
Originally posted by Black bolt z
thumb up

And if hulk is marvels best....
i decided to take the not douche path and say nothing about the choices and their being the "best"

AsbestosFlaygon
taking away penance stare shouldnt be allowed
No. That would be like giving Torquasm Vo to Superman.

i decided to take the not douche path and say nothing about the choices and their being the "best"
durhulk

twizzlers713
are you worried that superman and wonder woman might be affected by PS?

AsbestosFlaygon
are you worried that superman and wonder woman might be affected by PS?
yes

twizzlers713
Jon, i like how your name is plastered all over the internet. I hope that's not your real name

victorymaker
With the list presented, I give it to DC by a slight margin.

twizzlers713
i think DC takes this, even if ghost rider had penance stare

BattleMage
Sigh........split

Flyattractor
What do you consider to be Hulk's Best?

Placidity
Lol, a punching bag is a part of Marvel's best.

twizzlers713
Originally posted by Placidity
Lol, a punching bag is a part of Marvel's best.
that's what i'm saying

amnesia
ghost rider and hulk?..

TheLordofMurder
Thor goes into full Warriors Madness and Hulk reverts to "Mindless Hulk;" team Marvel crushes team DC every single time...

iceman24567
^CIS plus they wouldn't do that in character nice failing though

TheLordofMurder
"All fighters not holding back."

Nice job not reading iceman... ;P

So yeah...Thor goes into full Warriors Madness and beats Supes and Diana to death...the others fall quickly afterwards.

iceman24567
Not holding back doesn't mean they fight out of character stop posting bs no expression

TheLordofMurder
Screw you...I'll post whatever the hell I want; you are just mad cause team DC gets hammered.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Screw you...I'll post whatever the hell I want; you are just mad cause team DC gets hammered.
Not when you pollute the thread with hate and change the characters so you can wank them thumb down

TheLordofMurder
Not changing anything; Thor goes all out in the authors senario...

As a result, a single full strength hammer throw to the ribs and Diana is gonna be on the ground...writhing in pain...a bloody froth exploding from her lips from her now bkoen ribs...Hulk crushes her skull in his hands and finishes her.

Supes becomes enraged and hits Thor with all his might, but WM Thor takes it...grins a dark grin from his bloody lip and then proceeds to beat Supes worse than Doomsday did...

Team Marvel kills these guys if going all out... wink

aztec
Marvel Team is far more versatile, but Team Dc has strength and speed. The outcome will come down to who faces who. As of know, I'm going with Superman's team.

iceman24567
Not changing anything; Thor goes all out in the authors senario...

As a result, a single full strength hammer throw to the ribs and Diana is gonna be on the ground...writhing in pain...a bloody froth exploding from her lips from her now bkoen ribs...Hulk crushes her skull in his hands and finishes her.

Supes becomes enraged and hits Thor with all his might, but WM Thor takes it...grins a dark grin from his bloody lip and then proceeds to beat Supes worse than Doomsday did...

Team Marvel kills these guys if going all out... wink If the thread starter wanted WM Thor or Mindless Hulk in this fight he would have stated so. You including them is pure wanking. Like i said nice failing thumb down

TheLordofMurder
He didnt directly state WM Thor or Mindless Hulk, but he did indirectly by stating that the characters are going all out...

So sorry...the only failure here is you. smile

iceman24567
If he didn't directly state he is using them then they aren't in use no matter how hard you want to wank them thumb down

TheLordofMurder
Thor "going all out" equals a Thor summoning up and utilizing his full power...and that means Thor calls forth the Warriors Madness.

See... its logical...

Thinking is essential! wink

BerserkersRage
He didnt directly state WM Thor or Mindless Hulk, but he did indirectly by stating that the characters are going all out...

So sorry...the only failure here is you. smile

Wow, you must have really had to squint real hard to interpret the OP in this way. AS ORIGINALLY POSTED, DC for the slight majority.

iceman24567
Thor "going all out" equals a Thor summoning up and utilizing his full power...and that means Thor calls forth the Warriors Madness.

See... its logical...

Thinking is essential! wink
No it's only logical for a Marvel wanking moron like you anyways ignored no expression

TheLordofMurder
I am a lawyer...

Twisting words to mean what I want them to mean is what I am paid to do...

wink

Konton
Can't really see anyone on team Marvel beating a fully geared Diana.

Sword of Hephaestus (cuts through EVERYTHING)
Gauntlets of Atlas (10x her base strength and durability, effectively making her the physically strongest and most durable here)
Sandals of Hermes (Upgraded flight and run speed)
Armor (slightly higher damage soak)
Lasso of Truth (instant loss for whoever gets tangled in it)
Magic axe (She's been using it a lot lately, abilities unknown)

aztec
Originally posted by Konton

Gauntlets of Atlas (10x her base strength and durability, effectively making her the physically strongest and most durable here)

I didn't notice the stipulations. Thanks for the heads up. I guess, its a stomp in Dc favor.

TheLordofMurder
She might be the strongest at the start due to her gear, but she sure as hell wont be the strongest after Thor goes into Warriors Madness...

And while we are talking about strength, Mindless Hulk will superceed even Thor before long; especially since the Banner side of the personality is not present to slow down the ever increasing amp to his strength and healing factor...

If Mindless Hulk is not put down very quickly, he will become physically unbeatable before long...

So no...DC gets stomped here...Marvel characters own them bigtime.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Konton

Pff, meaningless against Hulkie boy`s UNLIMITED STRENGTH!

One slap and she goes down.

Prep-Man
If GR doesn't get his PS, than I say DC. Huge handicap. Majestic whups as usual.

Warlord
so anyone is at his best but GR can't use PS?

not cool

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Warlord
so anyone is at his best but GR can't use PS?

not cool

Agreed...

See, even though I knew what the OP meant in regards to this topic, since he chose to buff the DC team and gimp the Marvel team...I went with what he said instead.

And going by what he said, team Marvel crushes team DC... smile

Prep-Man
What is Cheetah with Zoom upgrade?

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is Cheetah with Zoom upgrade?

cheetah was trained by zoom.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mshinu
Pff, meaningless against Hulkie boy`s UNLIMITED STRENGTH!

One slap and she goes down.

Wow, unlimited is not the same as infinite, which is what you are implying.

WonderW with gear would rape him.

Superman Rules
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Wonder Woman (full gear)
Cheetah (w/ Zoom upgrade)

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider (no PS)
Hulk

All fighters not holding back.
Which team wins?
Hmm. Thor and Silver Surfer are a near unbeatable combo. Hulk and GR are pretty useless here. Either will be taken out by Cheetah because she's that fast. Superman, Majestic will take Thor out while unfairly amped Wonder Woman defeats Silver Surfer.

Uriel005
Superman Phantom zones ghost rider and hulk. It comes down to Thor's level and if Superman is going to get all of his powers not the nerfed version because DC ran out of things to throw at him. Galaxy sneezing Superman >>> Standard peak Thor. If it was RKT then I would say that you would have to pit DC 1000000 against him for Ultimate level peak fight. Superman takes that one too because he sunsoaked for a couple thousand years, learned from the source and came back at what would be endless level IMO.

But standard Peak superman beats Thor Hulk and Ghost with allies but gets taken by the Surfer Thor Combo, and Surfer could very well solo the rest of the team. But if Superman gets taken out early then it definitely goes to marvel.

DC 1,000,000 laughs at Marvel's feeble attempts due to combination of absurd raw power and wisdom.

Give marvel better high end characters and they will probably win with a peak standard Superman 8/10.

Throw in someone like Psi Lord (future Franklin Richards) or another super high end reality manipulator and marvel definitely takes it unless the Superman is Superman Prime. From what I remember he's immune to reality warping due to existing outside of DC multiverse technically.

I hate to sound like a Superman end all be all but the reality is it really does come down to him with that list due to the sheer range of his strength level.

Also DC best should have Mxy and thats an instant win...

roughrider
Mr. Majestic is from the Wildstorm Universe. If we are going to bring in players from other universes, maybe Marvel should get Hyperion. And put Gladiator in place of Hulk.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman Phantom zones ghost rider and hulk. It comes down to Thor's level and if Superman is going to get all of his powers not the nerfed version because DC ran out of things to throw at him. Galaxy sneezing Superman >>> Standard peak Thor. If it was RKT then I would say that you would have to pit DC 1000000 against him for Ultimate level peak fight. Superman takes that one too because he sunsoaked for a couple thousand years, learned from the source and came back at what would be endless level IMO.

Supes 10^6 has no dick either, he loses.

Superman Rules
Originally posted by roughrider
Mr. Majestic is from the Wildstorm Universe. If we are going to bring in players from other universes, maybe Marvel should get Hyperion. And put Gladiator in place of Hulk. OMG Thor movie?!!!!!!!

AsbestosFlaygon
Jon, i like how your name is plastered all over the internet. I hope that's not your real name
How the **** did you find out?

Anyways, when I said 'all fighters not holding back', I meant all combatants are at their MAX potential (no upgrades/amps except for WW; i.e. regular Supes not holding back, etc.)

I think this is somewhat a mismatch.
Would it be fair if I give Ghost Rider his Penance Stare?

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

Jonah Hex
Superman beats thor
majestic beats SS
WW beats GR
hulk beats cheetah
then it is 3 on 1
Dc wins

Cubey
Thor goes into full Warriors Madness and Hulk reverts to "Mindless Hulk;" team Marvel crushes team DC every single time...

I had to run to the bathroom because the smell of this huge pile of bullshit was making me gag.

iceman24567
^Oh that post bothers your bladder too?

Cubey
Yes. The thought of either Hulk or Thor soloing Majestic and Supes agitated my colon.

Superman's feats > Thor's.

iceman24567
You gone and done it now eek!

twizzlers713

I think this is somewhat a mismatch.
Would it be fair if I give Ghost Rider his Penance Stare?
no

Prep-Man
Originally posted by roughrider
Mr. Majestic is from the Wildstorm Universe. If we are going to bring in players from other universes, maybe Marvel should get Hyperion. And put Gladiator in place of Hulk.

Yes, but WS is now apart of the DCU Multiverse. They crossover ever so often.

Mindset
Originally posted by Cubey

Superman's feats > Thor's. No.

basilisk
Could go either way, but a maybe a slight edge to Marvel. It will depend on matchups.

But Hulk doesn't really help the Marvel cause in a fight like this. And WW's ever growing collection of powerups is getting ridiculous.

Cubey
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

Derp.

Estacado
Nope.

Cubey
Eh, it's a matter of opinion happy

amnesia
No, mindset is always right, it's a forum rule actually.

AsbestosFlaygon
Wildstorm is part of 52, so I consider it as a part of DC.

Mr. Majestic won't be replaced and is part of DC's Best. And rightfully so.

Ghost Rider's Penance Stare is still OFF, unless the majority thinks this is a mismatch.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cubey
I had to run to the bathroom because the smell of this huge pile of bullshit was making me gag.

Dude...I fully understand where you are coming from...I get it.

The TRUTH f**king hurts!

The fact of the matter is that a going all out Thor calls forth the Madness...1 shots Diana with a full strength hammer throw to the body...shattering her ribs in the process...then proceeds to give Supes the worse azz whippin he's ever gotten in his life.

But like I said...I understand where you are coming from dude. smile

Happy Dance

Prep-Man
Wildstorm is part of 52, so I consider it as a part of DC.

Mr. Majestic won't be replaced and is part of DC's Best. And rightfully so.

Ghost Rider's Penance Stare is still OFF, unless the majority thinks this is a mismatch.

Majestic is PC Superman levels sometimes. Given that, it might be a missmatch.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Uriel005

But standard Peak superman beats Thor Hulk and Ghost with allies but gets taken by the Surfer Thor Combo, and Surfer could very well solo the rest of the team. But if Superman gets taken out early then it definitely goes to marvel.

DC 1,000,000 laughs at Marvel's feeble attempts due to combination of absurd raw power and wisdom.

Give marvel better high end characters and they will probably win with a peak standard Superman 8/10.

Throw in someone like Psi Lord (future Franklin Richards) or another super high end reality manipulator and marvel definitely takes it unless the Superman is Superman Prime. From what I remember he's immune to reality warping due to existing outside of DC multiverse technically.

I hate to sound like a Superman end all be all Not at all. More like FANBOYISM yes

BattleMage
I must say that the combo of Thor & Surfer being backed by the Hulk going all out Tilt this in favor of Marvel. Supes is gone first face the facts fanboys! Why is cheetah here agin? Mr.M & WW are left to fend for them self. Team Marvel ftw!!

Cubey
Dude...I fully understand where you are coming from...I get it.

The TRUTH f**king hurts!

The fact of the matter is that a going all out Thor calls forth the Madness...1 shots Diana with a full strength hammer throw to the body...shattering her ribs in the process...then proceeds to give Supes the worse azz whippin he's ever gotten in his life.

But like I said...I understand where you are coming from dude. smile

Happy Dance

ROFL you said he could solo both Supes and Majestic. GTFO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.