aquaman vs classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
AM has all the required knowledge of juggy's powers, past defeats, and fighting abilities/style of combat

current aquaman

batdude123
Aquaman via obvious means.

King Castle
unless they are in the ocean AM aint winning..

in a void room battle for battle boards AM aint bypassing the shields or taking off the helmet for the mind rape.

victorymaker
The only way Aquaman can win is if they are in the ocean. If not, Juggernaut win fairly easy.

Lord_Talron
hes not takin the helmet off

King Castle
but AM can mind rape abstract alien gods...

and jugg has eye holes to work his sonic/Psi attack to the fish brain part of his mind?

victorymaker
Originally posted by King Castle
but AM can mind rape abstract alien gods...

and jugg has eye holes to work his sonic/Psi attack to the fish brain part of his mind?

No. His helmet protects him from psionics.

King Castle
that is why i said sonic attack as well since some ppl like to pretend that what makes AM psi attacks more effective.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

victorymaker
Originally posted by King Castle
that is why i said sonic attack as well since some ppl like to pretend that what makes AM psi attacks more effective.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does he have any feats with his psionics other than for calling fish?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by victorymaker
Does he have any feats with his psionics other than for calling fish? being gay?

King Castle
giving ppl migraines or pass out in seizures.. some how i dont see that working on jugg or anyone with a real mental defense

victorymaker
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
being gay?

LOL he uses his psionics to summon and call for other men and especially male fish.

Lord_Talron
he likes fish sticks wink

Stoic
Cain kills him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.