World Breaker Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor w/ Belt of Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Hulk gets his adamantium arm brace and Thor gets Mjolnir.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Melee fight...you just killed thor.You killed thor so badly.Why did you want to kill thor so badly?What is the reason you wanted to kill thor so badly?Did you have to kill thor so badly?Did I mention that thor gets killed very badly?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Melee fight...you just killed thor.You killed thor so badly.Why did you want to kill thor so badly?What is the reason you wanted to kill thor so badly?Did you have to kill thor so badly?Did I mention that thor gets killed very badly? dude he has warrior madness PLUS belt of strength!

Gecko4lif
Love the smell of a bait thread in the morning

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
dude he has warrior madness PLUS belt of strength! And its WBH WITH an adamantium arm brace!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
And its WBH WITH an adamantium arm brace! edited out the melee stipulation. Happy now? confused

Gecko4lif
Hulk gets lubed up real nice.

Black bolt z
edited out the melee stipulation. Happy now? confused Much less spite but I still call WBH for the win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If it's the same World Breaker as in #611, I'm looking at Thor as the winner. At the very least if the contest ends sooner rather than later.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If it's the same World Breaker as in #611, I'm looking at Thor as the winner. At the very least if the contest ends sooner rather than later. The reason I gave WBH the win is that warrior madness thor is going to think he can physically challenge WBH and lose badly.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If it's the same World Breaker as in #611, I'm looking at Thor as the winner. At the very least if the contest ends sooner rather than later. Then you awoke from your Thor fanboy-gasm and reality set in...Hulk wins and then you wept. durcry2

Devron87
is not the WBH in I.H #611,it's a re-powered and pissed Green Scar/WWH,the Whole fight against Skaar is under control more than anything,the original WBH is consumate by pure hate with Gamma wave pourring around him,is not the case in this fight,it's just a standart version of WWH nothing more.........
also the Green Scar is called "worlbreaker" by the warbounds.......

Bentley
World Breaker Hulk easily.

Placidity
Hulk is so lame. Brute strength can only get you so far against the big guns.

dmills
Do we know how strong warrior madness Thor is?

Badabing
Originally posted by Placidity
Hulk is so lame. Brute strength can only get you so far against the big guns. Your face is lame! durhulk

guy222
Hulk

janus77
Hulk wins, unless Thor is allowed to bfr him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Love the smell of a bait thread in the morning any money brucey had a huge shit-eater grin on his face when he typed it up.

--> http://i38.tinypic.com/1z6ds39.gif <--

thor has mjolnir...? rare

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Lol.

twizzlers713
i'd think thor..

h1a8
In a comic Thor would lose since Hulk can even go higher that this.

I want to say Thor since he is much stronger and more aggressive to not let up on the Hulk.

Prep-Man
Thor series ends.

Badabing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor series ends. laughing out loud

durhulk

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor series ends.

Thor>>>>all the hulk series combined mad

Warlord
so Thor is on warrior madness (strength x 10) has belt of strength (strength x 2) he gets mjolnir for the fight but still he cannot beat Hulk?

damn, how much stronger people think Hulk is?

Lord_Talron
he was gonna break the entire eastern seaboard off by stomping

anyways, like someone already said, WM thor is going to try to engage him in melee, if he doesnt take hulk out in a few hits (unlikely) hes going to lose, or the worlds gonna break evil face

Warlord
the worlds gonna break...i don't see thor x 20 loosing

Mshinu
Hulk`s is going to need a week to regenerate his butt back together after this Thor is done with him.

ankur29
Hulk ftw

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Warlord
so Thor is on warrior madness (strength x 10) has belt of strength (strength x 2) he gets mjolnir for the fight but still he cannot beat Hulk?

damn, how much stronger people think Hulk is?

I'd like to know this too

Placidity
Hulk is just as strong as the story needs him to be, thats why he is lame. Every story is lame, you already know he will take a beating first, then get mad and "rise up" to the challenge rawr rawr.

celeyhyga17
Mjolnir tips the scale for Thor...

Mshinu
Originally posted by Placidity
Hulk is just as strong as the story needs him to be, thats why he is lame. Every story is lame, you already know he will take a beating first, then get mad and "rise up" to the challenge rawr rawr.

Yep.. Hulk sucks. He is "I am 14 and mad at my dad" made flesh.

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mjolnir tips the scale for Thor...

Tipping the scale for Thor? You mean like this?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1723/thorowned.jpg

Stoic
I loled at the BONK effect.

amnesia
Originally posted by zopzop
Tipping the scale for Thor? You mean like this?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1723/thorowned.jpg

Who wrote that?

They can expect an angry letter.

twizzlers713
how is hulk worthy of holding it? on what grounds

Badabing
Originally posted by amnesia
Who wrote that?

They can expect an angry letter. What's wrong?

Thy...

Gurgle...

Ack...

biscuits

The comic shows the writers as Jesse Blaze Snider and Steve Kurth.
Originally posted by twizzlers713
how is hulk worthy of holding it? on what grounds It was still in Thor's hand. Hulk was simply making Thor hit himself.

amnesia
Originally posted by Badabing
What's wrong?

Thy...

Gurgle...

Ack...

biscuits

The comic shows the writers as Jesse Blaze Snider and Steve Kurth.
It was still in Thor's hand. Hulk was simply making Thor hit himself.

STOP TROLLING!!!!

Starscream M
Originally posted by twizzlers713
how is hulk worthy of holding it? on what grounds hulk can hold thor's hands whenever he wants...worthy or not cool

amnesia
hulk can hold thor's hands whenever he wants...worthy or not cool

now you trollan smile i can tell.

Starscream M
now you trollan smile i can tell. how am I trolling? Im stating a fact

amnesia
how am I trolling? Im stating a fact

Hulk>Odin?

Starscream M
Hulk>Odin? strength...yes. power...no. relevancy...zilch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.