Luke Cage vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1)Pre zero hour aquaman vs luke Cage

2) standard modern Aquaman no TP

tkitna
When I think of Aquaman, i think of the character that trades punches with Wonder Woman and such. I dont know the difference between Pre and now.

King Castle
drylaugh

wow... when did he start trading punches with wonderwoman?

pre zero hours is 94 and below... nothing above 1994

namorsubby
Originally posted by King Castle
drylaugh

wow... when did he start trading punches with wonderwoman? I'm gonna say, when they fought.

Prep-Man
Aquaman. Good fight, though.

King Castle
luke thunder claps him and disorients him...

-K-M-
Originally posted by namorsubby
I'm gonna say, when they fought.

Correct, but King Castle has proven he doesn't know much about AM.

tkitna
luke thunder claps him and disorients him...

When has Cage ever thunderclapped?

King Castle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1266345-na_1_legion_cps_018_super.jpg

that's right what now? ninja

-K-M-
and what will they do exactally to Aquaman? Your telling me he wouldn't be able to cope with that kind of force?

snoopdogg
Complete mismatch.

amnesia
Cage drowns AM

King Castle
Originally posted by -K-M-
and what will they do exactally to Aquaman? Your telling me he wouldn't be able to cope with that kind of force? disorient him for the punch and knee attack

-Pr-
disorient him for the punch and knee attack

The guy can survive pressures that would crush a submarine. he'll be fine.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -Pr-
The guy can survive pressures that would crush a submarine. he'll be fine.

thumb up

King Castle
Originally posted by -Pr-
The guy can survive pressures that would crush a submarine. he'll be fine. it takes him time to acclimate to those pressures it isnt right away as a lot of ppl like to make it sound..

also his body is adapted to that particular environment it aint goin to help him here.

plus also fish live in those depth and they are no more bullet proof then any other fish,..

pressure adapting has nothing to do with density but chemical and gas reaction..

-K-M-
Aquaman is bulletproof.

Also Thor and Wonder Woman arn't bulletpoof guess a thunderclap from Cage would knock them out right?

amnesia
Aquaman is bulletproof.

Also Thor and Wonder Woman arn't bulletpoof guess a thunderclap from Cage would knock them out right?

Thor is bulletproof...

-K-M-
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor is bulletproof...

Not usually, he was ko'ed by a bullet to the forehead.

King Castle
pre zero hour wasnt bullet proof he was afraid did get shot point blank range and even bn shot in the past.. even after zero hour, he had bn wounded by coral reefs and calcium bullets.. just sayin.. i know he was sometimes depicted as being low caliber bullet proof but also not prior to zero hour.

anyways.. his ability to adapt to pressure is not necessarily indicative of his overall durability

-K-M-
Notice you have two battles, pre zero hour AND modern.

King Castle
fully noted.

-Pr-
it takes him time to acclimate to those pressures it isnt right away as a lot of ppl like to make it sound..

also his body is adapted to that particular environment it aint goin to help him here.

plus also fish live in those depth and they are no more bullet proof then any other fish,..

pressure adapting has nothing to do with density but chemical and gas reaction..

where does it say he needs time to acclimate to those pressures? granted, it's been a while since i read the pre ZH stuff, so if you have a scan, fair enough.

-K-M-
Naaaaa never said anything like that. Unless he knows something I have forgotten

King Castle
when GL had to build a depressurizer when they were attacked by the US military.. the destroyed the sub construct and then forced them to hit the surface.. the military stated that there attack would kill aquaman since his body was not allowed to acclimate and the added surface swim will increase the nitrogen gas bubble build up in his blood..

AM then told GL to make a Depressurizer since he could feel the gas build up and was bleeding and was gonna die.iirc

oops forgot they were tryin to get the shaky man

amnesia
Not usually, he was ko'ed by a bullet to the forehead.

We're obviously talking current Thor who ignores high caliber bullets no expression

-Pr-
when GL had to build a depressurizer when they were attacked by the US military.. the destroyed the sub construct and then forced them to hit the surface.. the military stated that there attack would kill aquaman since his body was not allowed to acclimate and the added surface swim will increase the nitrogen gas bubble build up in his blood..

AM then told GL to make a Depressurizer since he could feel the gas build up and was bleeding and was gonna die.iirc

oops forgot they were tryin to get the shaky man

are you talking about the scene with hook hand aquaman from morrison's JLA?

King Castle
We're obviously talking current Thor who ignores high caliber bullets no expression it was a vinranium bullet with wakandan special rifle..

its like saying lex shot superman in the head with a bullet.. we know it isnt just a bullet..

or we can say it was a rock bullet

-K-M-

Oh my, you sure do love to avoid context don't you? Look at the speeds that is listed, do you understand how fast that is? That's your reasoning?

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/JLA24pg11.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/JLA24pg12.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/JLA24pg18.jpg

-K-M-
We're obviously talking current Thor who ignores high caliber bullets no expression

I was talking about past Thor, like he was talking about past Aquaman.

amnesia
I was talking about past Thor, like he was talking about past Aquaman.

Past Thor took celestial blasts too no expression

Bullets>>Celestials?

King Castle
lets focus on one then.. start with pre zero hour.

-K-M-
Past Thor took celestial blasts too no expression

Bullets>>Celestials?

Look at Wonder Woman she can take god blasts too and bullets can hurt here as well. They just wern't good at things that could penetrate them like a blade.

amnesia
Look at Wonder Woman she can take god blasts too and bullets can hurt here as well. They just wern't good at things that could penetrate them like a blade.

Lee/Kirby Thor could take bullets

-K-M-
Lee/Kirby Thor could take bullets

When? Have a scan? Not doubting you, I just would like to add it to my collection.

amnesia
When? Have a scan? Not doubting you, I just would like to add it to my collection.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability23-Projectile315.jpg

It's in his revamped respect thread

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability35486Projectile.jpg

-K-M-
Those are the weirdest looking bullets, you sure the first one isn't lasers? and what is going on in the second one? Bullets don't do that (I believe these are bullets though looking at the bullet shells coming out of the gun).

edit: oh the 2nd pic is a grenade launcher hitting him.

amnesia
Those are the weirdest looking bullets, you sure the first one isn't lasers? and what is going on in the second one? Bullets don't do that (I believe these are bullets though looking at the bullet shells coming out of the gun).

edit: oh the 2nd pic is a grenade launcher hitting him.

That's 90's guns for you.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability33480Projectile.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.