Spiderman vs. Wolverine(with a twist)the twist is that both are competely blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both are 100% blind.Pretty much spiderman has to rely on spider sense and wolverine on smelling.

Bentley
Healing factor heals Wolverine eyes and he slices that crippled!

namorsubby
Are you really supposed to reveal the twist in the title right after you write "with a twist" in parantheses.......

Doesn't seem right erm

Parmaniac
Wolverine, Spider-man can only react while Logan can spot his position. Sooner or later this is ending bad for Parker.

twizzlers713
logan has claws, spiderman doesn't

h1a8
Spider-man wins. Spider-man has easily fought in complete darkness with only his spider-sense. The spider-sense not only gets him outta of the way of danger BEFORE the attack is thrown but it guides his attacks as well. It lets him know exactly where to shoot the webbing.

I see Spider-man easily webbing Logan up like he did before (when Logan did have sight) ftw.

the ninjak
Yeah Spidey wins..as alwaysspidur-man>durverine

Parmaniac
Originally posted by h1a8
Spider-man wins. Spider-man has easily fought in complete darkness with only his spider-sense. The spider-sense not only gets him outta of the way of danger BEFORE the attack is thrown but it guides his attacks as well. It lets him know exactly where to shoot the webbing.

I see Spider-man easily webbing Logan up like he did before (when Logan did have sight) ftw. The spider sense was written recently and most of the time the way that it warns him of danger coming towards him I would use the guiding SS in a battlezone but not here in an ordinary vs thread.

amnesia
Originally posted by namorsubby
Are you really supposed to reveal the twist in the title right after you write "with a twist" in parantheses.......

Doesn't seem right erm

agreed.

Lord_Talron
spidey sense is good, but i think in this situation logans got the advantage

SamZED
The thing is, after BND Pete acted as if he JUST realised that he can fight blind.. while in the older books he could walk, jump, fight with his eyes closed withouting bumping into anyone or getting hit. But since this is current Spider-man...

Creshosk

I see Spider-man easily webbing Logan up like he did before (when Logan did have sight) ftw. Are you talking about the time wolverine got himself out of the webbing?

Or the time before that when he got himself out of the webbing?

XanatosForever
He might be talking about that one time. Y'know, the time he got himself out of the webbing. mmm

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Creshosk
Are you talking about the time wolverine got himself out of the webbing?

Or the time before that when he got himself out of the webbing? He was still incapacitated for some time which is a loss. Although in this scenario that might be quite a bit more difficult than before. He might be able to shoot a reactionary web blast, but otherwise he won't have the same chances.

He got out by pushing the blades in his head, after it wore down. He has no other real way to get out if his wrists are compromised. Webbing is fluid like until it hardens and he can't "cut" all of it in a swipe.

D_Dude1210
I can see Spiderman dropping a steel girder on Wolverine stick out tongue Wolverine being blind, wont be able to dodge it.

It depends on the battlefield. A field with a lot of buildings, construction sites, cars, etc (city environment) and Spidey takes it.

In a flat area, Wolverine takes it.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He was still incapacitated for some time which is a loss. Only if you're the type to think that being knocked down also counts as a loss. 131

StiltmanFTW
Wait! So Iron Man pwned Apocalypse 'cause he encased him in a forcefield?! eek!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by namorsubby

Doesn't seem right erm Acident.How I did it I don't know.Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah Spidey wins..as alwaysspidur-man>durverine I think thats a basketball...

Metalmanx
Spider-Man FTW. The spider-sense isn't just reactionary (though using reactions alone would still give him a HUGE advantage). It also allows him to basically see around him without the use of his eyes.

Tha C-Master
Only if you're the type to think that being knocked down also counts as a loss. 131 Depends on the time. Then again people get knocked down in the MMA in lose frequently. *shrugs*

Hey Metalmanx.

Metalmanx
What's up, C-Master? Long time no see.

King Castle
hey, now dont take away the spider sense on spidey.. its pretty good in the dark even if we go with old school scans..

example: spiderman used it to guide himself and thunderstrike out of a black out... it wasnt a 100% and it was slow acting so spidey had to seriously focus and concentrate in order to use it as a guiding beacon..

anyways he accidentally bumped into thundertsrike and they started fighting.. thunderstrike actually manage to get spidey by the throat and tell him to stop hitting him.. this version of the spidey sense wouldnt be enough to save him from a visually impaired logan..

but also wanna clear up that wolverine wouldnt be just relying on his sense of smell.. but his other senses as well.. wolverine can paint a very rudimentary mental image of his enemy in the dark..ala dareddevil. its mostly a pulsating glob with basic humanoid appearance.. it takes logan a few seconds to concentrate and get his pairings to align his senses..

like hearing, smell, touch.. air currents just to paint the mental picture..

h1a8
Are you talking about the time wolverine got himself out of the webbing?

Or the time before that when he got himself out of the webbing? No. I'm talking about the time he didn't get out of the webbing, at least for a long while. He was at Spidey's mercy.

Creshosk
No. I'm talking about the time he didn't get out of the webbing, at least for a long while. He was at Spidey's mercy. Sorry, must not have seen that one because of all the other times he broke out. Including when Spiderman was righjt there throwing more webbing on him.

Jonah Hex
Wolverine
he has claws

wammamram
spider man
he has a brain

Creshosk
Originally posted by wammamram
spider man
he has a brain So does Wolverine.

Starscream M
So does Wolverine. not always

King Castle
when has his brain gone missing?

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
when has his brain gone missing? when it was incinerated

King Castle
damn.. you out smarted me this once...

but, do you know for sure, was it stated?

and how does that apply here?

Starscream M
damn.. you out smarted me this once...

but, do you know for sure, was it stated?

and how does that apply here? no it wasn't stated

but he's been in several situations where his brain would've been burnt to nothing unless it was made of some high temperature resisting substance

it doesn't apply...it was just a random comment stick out tongue

h1a8
Sorry, must not have seen that one because of all the other times he broke out. Including when Spiderman was righjt there throwing more webbing on him. It was the time when Spidey webbed him to two sides of a building, making Logan's claws pointed towards his brain. Logan was stuck there for awhile. Spidey left him there and took the kid to safety.

Black bolt z
bump

psycho gundam

I see Spider-man easily webbing Logan up like he did before (when Logan did have sight) ftw. wolverine can actually kill/maim his fellow marvel golden boy on kmc

Lord_Talron
still think logan wins, but spidey has always been able to use his SS to make up for being in the dark or blinded in one way or another, even in non-combat situations

King Castle
i hadnt yet pick so now i will

wolverine would eat spiderman alive with this handicap...

problem is logan wouldnt really try to hurt spidey that bad so it might also screw him up and handicap him a bit further making it slightly more even for the spider.

Lord_Talron
i hadnt yet pick so now i will

wolverine would eat spiderman alive with this handicap...

problem is logan wouldnt really try to hurt spidey that bad so it might also screw him up and handicap him a bit further making it slightly more even for the spider. feats say otherwise. hes not winning this easliy

King Castle
what feats are you talkin about.. wolverine has had the upperhand in just about every fight with spiderman and spidey admits his fear and caution of wolverine...

also Wolverine had lots of blind fighting as well as even a radar image feat when he fought rogue for leadership of the xmen : uncanny #51 iirc..

thats not adding the infra red in his mask or even his speculated infrared that has bn given as a reason why he does so well in the dark by certain enemies.

SamZED
what feats are you talkin about.. wolverine has had the upperhand in just about every fight with spiderman and spidey admits his fear and caution of wolverine...

also Wolverine had lots of blind fighting as well as even a radar image feat when he fought rogue for leadership of the xmen : uncanny #51 iirc..

thats not adding the infra red in his mask or even his speculated infrared that has bn given as a reason why he does so well in the dark by certain enemies.
TBF they only had 1 real fight and it was against teenage Parker years ago. But yeah, Logan had the upperhand in that one.

The thing is, once Spider-man starts relying on his ss being blind doesnt handicap him at all. Id say it even makes it easier for him as he strts paying more attention to his ss while with his eyes open he sometimes get distracted.

Black bolt z
bump

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wolverine, Spider-man can only react while Logan can spot his position. Sooner or later this is ending bad for Parker. Originally posted by Parmaniac
The spider sense was written recently and most of the time the way that it warns him of danger coming towards him I would use the guiding SS in a battlezone but not here in an ordinary vs thread. This guy makes awesome posts.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
TBF they only had 1 real fight and it was against teenage Parker years ago. But yeah, Logan had the upperhand in that one.

The thing is, once Spider-man starts relying on his ss being blind doesnt handicap him at all. Id say it even makes it easier for him as he strts paying more attention to his ss while with his eyes open he sometimes get distracted.
I agree defensively yes, offensively no. he become harder to hit a lot harder in same ways, however he he utilizes very little offense.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This guy makes awesome posts.
I agree with you

Badabing
Wolverine actually has feats while temporarily blinded iirc. durverine

I don't know any for Spidey. spidur-man

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't know any for Spidey. spidur-man He has.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine actually has feats while temporarily blinded iirc. durverine

I don't know any for Spidey. spidur-man Dude that still looks like a basket ball to me.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I agree defensively yes, offensively no. he become harder to hit a lot harder in same ways, however he he utilizes very little offense. I guess it depends on the writer. Its just Spider-man is mostly about defence/dodging in general. But he's used his ss to guide his attacks as well. But yeah, if he's blinded he'd definitely do better dodging than he would do attacking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.