Which would you rather have as an Archenemy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Dr. Doom has attained his dream. He has evolved far beyond the need of a physical form and has attained true power. However, with this true power comes the realization that he no longer needs to concern himself with the petty squabbles and concerns of the physical beings that exist in this insignificant ball of rock called Earth. He has evolved past that. Evolved past being Dr. Doom. With this, he has decided to leave it to pursue things worthy of his new stature.

However, with the last fleeting traces of what was once Victor Von Doom, he has decided to indulge his last vestiges of human sentimentality by naming a successor. He has chosen you.

But to be worthy of becoming the new Dr. Doom, you will need to temper your mettle. You will need an Archenemy. A tenacious adversary that will dog your every step, forcing you to evolve or be destroyed. He has a few in mind. But to make it more interesting, he makes it YOUR choice. Using his vast omnipotent power, Doom will (disguised as you):

-capture Superman and Lois. You will then torture and kill Lois while Superman watches.
-capture Batman and make him watch as you nuke Gotham City with a dirty atomic bomb. Then you will make him watch as thousands of survivors die from the fallout.
-capture the Fantastic Four. You will then let Reed watch as you torture and kill Sue and the kids.
-capture Thor. You will then let him watch as you torture and kill Sif as well as show him Asgard being razed to the ground by your upgraded Doombot army.

In each of the above scenarios, you will conveniently allow your quarry to escape. During w/c time you will be hidden conveniently out of their reach.

You will inherit all the resources and knowledge of Doom. Tho, none of his cunning. You will have to learn that for yourself.

Make your choice.

amnesia
THE MONARCH!!!!

TheLordofMurder
Oh man...

I wouldnt want ANY of those guys after me in those senario's; I think Doom himself would be HARD pressed to endure against those guys pissed off to the extent that they surely would be pissed off to...

Although if I had to pick my poison, it would be against Reed Richards...

With his super brain turned homicidal, I would be very hard pressed to survive, but against Bats, Supes, or Thor under the circumstances you have put forth...this is pure suicide...its only a matter of time before they kill you and feast on your dessicated copse and consume your soul.

Great thread btw...

smile

r0nm0n88
i would **** with thor, cuase its all suicide, but thats the character i would like to piss off most.

amnesia
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i would **** with thor, cuase its all suicide, but thats the character i would like to piss off most.

Why?

Lord_Talron
because blonds always have more fun.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
because blonds always have more fun.

Doh!

D_Dude1210
But bear in mind you're CIS-free Doom. These guys will dog you for the rest of your life but you'll be mostly hiding behind Doombots and, given enough time to learn, you'll prolly be able to evade almost anything they throw at you and eventually take em down.

D_Dude1210
Personally, I'd pick Superman. Tons of weaknesses to exploit once lead to a trap.

Tho I shudder to think what he'd do if he'd ever get his hands on me. LOL.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Great thread btw...

smile

Thanks! big grin

Lord_Talron
but being a villain is supposed to be fun or w.e, not spending 24/7 trying to stay alive

Bouboumaster
It has to be Superman.

If I got the intelligence of Doom, he's the only one that I'm not afraid of.

Batman MIGHT out-cunning me, Richards sure as hell out-prep me and Thor is too much versatile. However, I can create shitz to beat Sups.

D_Dude1210
but being a villain is supposed to be fun or w.e, not spending 24/7 trying to stay alive

Doom wants you to earn the inheritance. That or he just tries to figure out the 100000000x 10^100000 ways of torturing you throughout his newly-acquired omnipotent, omniscient and immortal existence IF you reject his offer. ;P

Lord_Talron
that sounds like less ways than batman or reed would torture me o O

amnesia
I wouldn't be able to hold a candle against anyone of these though.

D_Dude1210
that sounds like less ways than batman or reed would torture me o O

Yeah, but they'd eventually either get bored of it or die...

Or WILL they?? :O

D_Dude1210
Anyway, don't forget you have ALL of Doom's knowledge AND resources. You can simply use prep to protect yourself from their vengeance. smile

Supes will also be the most fun. I can prolly make him turn against all he held dear and prolly even turn his own friends against him (as he will no doubt cross MANY lines to try and get at me). This will truly make me earn my villainy stars. big grin

Lord_Talron
supes has the feats against turning murderous when lois gets killed

D_Dude1210
supes has the feats against turning murderous when lois gets killed

Exaaactlllyyyy!!!

/evilgrin

TheLordofMurder
I think I'd have an easier time killing Richards than the rest if I chose to go on the offensive...

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I think I'd have an easier time killing Richards than the rest if I chose to go on the offensive...

Your best weapon would be your prep, though. You think you can beat Reed's prep with your own?

Tho, I do understand that if you catch him unawares, you'll nail im. Reed has always been an egomaniac (like Doom).

Mshinu
I`ll pick Batman just because:

Then you will make him watch as thousands of survivors die from the fallout.

sounds AWESOME! smile Happy Dance smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Your best weapon would be your prep, though. You think you can beat Reed's prep with your own?

Tho, I do understand that if you catch him unawares, you'll nail im. Reed has always been an egomaniac (like Doom).

I think I'd have a better chance preping against Richards than say...Batman.

Batman can be so dam cunning...he'd be a nightmare to have hunting you...especially if he knew exactly who you are.

Richards might have a higher IQ, but Wayne has a high one combined with being far sneakier...and Doom (prior to becoming omniscient) doesnt know who Batman really is (and so you wont either). He could come after you in the guise of Wayne using some super-duper tech that he spent himself bankrupt perfecting and come and own you...

And does Supes and Thor even need to sleep!?

Screw that...you could never sleep good knowing that these two have no plans to just beat you up or throw you in jail...

No, these guys are hell bent on killing you and have vowed to KILL you if its the last thing they do...

I wouldnt be surprised that, even if you succeed in killing them 1st, they come back from the dead as some badazz supernatural killing machine and own the living hell out of you...

So yeah...

Richards might kill me anyway, but I'll take my chances against him oppossed to the other guys...

Mshinu
Hmm I might reconsider choosing Batman. Having an archenemy who pees his pants is kinda embarrasing.

Warlord
laughing out loud

Creshosk
The first thing I'd do is bring back whomever was killed. I'll earn my own nemisii my way without being given a hand me down archenemy thank you. I'd rather my first act of villiany be beneficial to me as well. Having any of them interfering in MY first plans would be annoying.

Black bolt z
Superman.He'd be scary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.