Who would you be most afraid of.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
1st of all, the contestants:

Charles Xavier
Human Torch
Doctor Strange
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doctor Light
Cloak
Booster Gold

Now, the question is this: Who would you be most afraid of if all of these guys became psychotic and homicidal?

In this senario, each of these guys feels that they MUST kill as many human beings as they possibly can and will use any and every means available to them to do so...

Any being they encounter, they will use the most lethal form of attack they can come up with to kill any that stand in their way...

So...who would you be most afraid of? smile

Warlord
strange or prof X could murder bilions in seconds if they turned psychos

namorsubby
Batman batmanfear

Q99
A lot of nasty choices there.... WW gone psycho is pretty much, well, Genocide. Xavier could shut down huge numbers of minds unless the other telepaths banded together to stop him.

Dr. Strange might be the worst- rather than directly killing, he could summon in all kinds of dark gods and turn the world into a supernatural warground.

I'll go with Strange. Ultimately, the others could be stopped, but even if one killed Strange that wouldn't necessarily stop the damage he was doing.

*Edit* Then again, back during the Crisis Dr. Light was absorbing the power of entire stars...

TheLordofMurder
"I'll go with Strange. Ultimately, the others could be stopped, but even if one killed Strange that wouldn't necessarily stop the damage he was doing."

Oooooo....

So very true...

Edit: I voted for Xavier, but your answer is so good that I wish I had made it possible to change your answer in the poll...

I'ma ask a mod to change my answer to Dr Strange... smile

gogogadgetgo
well, since they're gonna use their most lethal attack/power on me i'd have to go with Cloak.

Xavier would scramble my head so fast i wouldn't register it.
Human Torch would go nova on me and i'd die before i feel the pain.
Strange would probably just use a killing spell and kill me instantly hence, very minimal to no pain also.
Batman would just pressure point kill me, again, very minimal pain.
Wonder Woman would just punch my head off so fast that i wouldnt feel it.
Doctor Light, i have no idea who he is
Booster Gold would just shoot me dead, again minimal pain

Then there's Cloak who would put me in his cloak of fear thingy and i'd die of fear or something thus providing the most pain. So yeah, Cloak gets my vote.

Mindship
Xavier or Strange. Can get you anywhere, anytime, w/o warning.

Mshinu
Xavier, his darkside is not very nice.

Didn`t he go nuts and absorbed every psyche on earth into himself in a what if once?

Lord Feron
1. Prof X
2. Strange
3. WW

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would have said Dr. Light at first, since it's possibly you'd get the bran treatment if he got his hands on you. However, after seeing what Batman's capable off even while in a murderous rage....

Placidity
Xavier hands down.

1. You wouldn't even have a chance to run away or do anything.
2. You are completely defenseless against him.
3. You cannot hide from him.

the ninjak
Strange sent that guy into a torturous hell pit in "The Oath".

He wins.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord Feron
1. Prof X
2. Strange
3. WW

Why WW? Just curious.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I would have said Dr. Light at first, since it's possibly you'd get the bran treatment if he got his hands on you. However, after seeing what Batman's capable off even while in a murderous rage....

Omg...

Bats might not achieve the body count that Xavier or Strange can...but for sheer horror of what he is willing to do...keep the g**d**m Batman the hell away from me!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mshinu
Why WW? Just curious.

I figured a women with herald levels stats during "that time of the month" is damn near one of the most freighting things I can imagine. She is gonna make you hurt I can betcha that...

Gecko4lif
Burning to death isnt fun

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I figured a women with herald levels stats during "that time of the month" is damn near one of the most freighting things I can imagine. She is gonna make you hurt I can betcha that...

laughing

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/Tim_Static/Mortal%20Kombat/WWtimeofthemonth.png

TheLordofMurder
In all seriousness though, the more I think about it, the more terrifying a homicidal Dr Strange becomes....

Imagine him pulling some ambitious crap and opening a portal so that Dormammu and his legion of Mindless Ones can enter Earth's dimension fully...Earth is SCREWED!!

You would need someone atleast Skyfather level directly acting on Earth's behalf to stop Dormmy from killing every organism on this planet and even that might not help as that being would almost certainly have to remove Dormmy and his minions forcibly...and the resulting battle would devastate the Earth anyway.

Xavier, on the other hand, eventually gets stopped; I could see the telepaths of Earth (as well as those with a strong defense against psychic attacks) eventually putting him down before his body count gets too high...

The same goes for everyone else on the list; one way or another they get stopped before they exterminate life on this planet...

But since Strange can resort to bringing in beings Skyfather level or higher into the battle field (as well as insuring their minions get in), he wins this contest hands down...

Edit: Of course this is not a certainty as doing something like that is not easy to do and is likely to draw the attention of others...so maybe Xavier or someone else can beat him out...if Strange can be stopped in time! smile

Uriel005
Remember Dr. Strange is by his power and the likes of Agamotto are keeping the Universe safe from entire hosts of reality ending foes. I mean if Dormammu is just one of many could you imagine how much energy goes into maintaining a barrier against a group like that. So suddenly take away the energy maintaining that let them through Channel a dozen super high end deities at once and Stephen Strange is no longer just a threat to one reality but will probably have the Tribunal step in if not The One Above All itself to stop him.

Edit: actually Booster Gold if only for fear that he might accidently do something that would cause a fate worse than death for the multiverse.

Black bolt z
Strange.He could make your life a literal living hell.

Bouboumaster
If its them against the world:
1- Strange
2- Xavier

If its whom of them I would shit in my pants if they were after me:
Cloak

wammamram
batman, due to the epicness of his batcave bored

marwash22
Strange
Prof. X
Johnny
Cloak
the rest.

Q99
Originally posted by Mshinu
Why WW? Just curious.

She can attack your soul directly with the lasso.

Still, if she's gone evil she's probably not going to take the time to do that to many people.

rotiart
Who would I be the most scared of? Dr strange...
When he was going after wwh he stopped because of the darkness consuming him from zom... If strange did t care? There is nothing noone could do to save me... Noone...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by rotiart
Who would I be the most scared of? Dr strange...
When he was going after wwh he stopped because of the darkness consuming him from zom... If strange did t care? There is nothing noone could do to save me... Noone...

Agreed

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
1st of all, the contestants:

Charles Xavier
Human Torch
Doctor Strange
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doctor Light
Cloak
Booster Gold

Now, the question is this: Who would you be most afraid of if all of these guys became psychotic and homicidal?

In this senario, each of these guys feels that they MUST kill as many human beings as they possibly can and will use any and every means available to them to do so...

Any being they encounter, they will use the most lethal form of attack they can come up with to kill any that stand in their way...

So...who would you be most afraid of? smile

I'll be so attracted to WW that seeing her will make my life. Don't know much about Dr. Light and Cloak. I would say either Xavier or Torch. I think burning is the worst pain imaginable.

rotiart
So many things to list...
And this won't be all but off the top...
Dr strange could send you via teleportstion spell to hell
He could sear the skin from your body with fire
He could displace you in time
He could find you no matter where you went with his spells and the eye of agamotto
He can turn himself into a behemoth of a brick as seen in wwh

Bentley
Cloak because he's black!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Strange or Xavier. Strange could unleash all sorts of demons on the planet but Xavier could takeover the minds of loved ones and use them as his proxies ... far scarier, imo.

janus77
Originally posted by Bentley
Cloak because he's black!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)
rofl

-Pr-
Batman. All that repressed anger and injustice is going to make it painful.

psycho gundam
strange made galactus scream like a girl

/thread

Jonah Hex
Strange
even if u kill this guy
all the magic dudes he unleashes will turn the world into battleground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.