Charlie's Angels versus Mortal Kombat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Charlie's Angels (Natalie, Dylan and Alex)

versus

Sonya Blade, Kitana and Mileena from Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Fight takes place in the alley where the Angels fought the Thin man. No weapons, h2h only, to the death.

steverules_2
I was gonna ask about Sonya's dust but that's a weapon so...erm

Rogue Jedi
Her dust?

steverules_2
The stuff she blows at people...has a pink color

Rogue Jedi
Nah, that's the games.

steverules_2
She used it against Cyrax in one of the films

ADarksideJedi
Mortal Kombat could take thoes girls on very easily!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
She used it against Cyrax in one of the films That was some flammable powder she ran across in the lab.

jinXed by JaNx
Charlie Angels. They did all kinds of crazy shit in those movies.

Rogue Jedi
Dylan solos. She's feckin uber.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dylan solos. She's feckin uber.

Why do you post stuff like this that will only come back to bite you in the ass? (hint: spite thread). You still haven't learnt from your many past mistakes.

Even if thats what you believe, you should do in a more sneaky and subtle way so people won't call you out.

EDit: I shouldn't be telling you this because I still hate you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Why do you post stuff like this that will only come back to bite you in the ass? (hint: spite thread). You still haven't learnt from your many past mistakes.

Even if thats what you believe, you should do in a more sneaky and subtle way so people won't call you out.

Actually Dylan would end up fighting Sonya, that's a toss up.

I heart you too.

jinXed by JaNx

You never struck me as a person to you say, learnt. no expression

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
You never struck me as a person to you say, learnt. no expression

Pardon?

jinXed by JaNx
Pardon?

Wasn't a criticism, just an observation. I don't know where you're from but you rarely hear that world used in America and because of such, it always sounds improper when you do hear it. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
He loves me.

the ninjak
I see both teams being equal in skill but the MK girls have the durability.

Rogue Jedi
Dylan and Sonya were a cut above the rest, and they had almost indentical screen feats.

Kaibs
Identical how? Sonya took on a ****in cyborg. Dylan? Not so much. The hardest person she fought was Shamus (Spelling?), and she got WORKED. Not to mention thin man, and Demi Moore also. Sonya is classes above her just like the other MK warriors are above the other two.

Darth Martin
The Angels seemed to have better H2H feats.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Identical how? Sonya took on a ****in cyborg. Dylan? Not so much. The hardest person she fought was Shamus (Spelling?), and she got WORKED. Not to mention thin man, and Demi Moore also. Sonya is classes above her just like the other MK warriors are above the other two. Sonya most certainly did not take on a cyborg, Jax did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You forgetting when Dylan kicked six guys asses in the first movie? With her hands behind her back?

Kaibs
My mistake, Sonya didn't fight Cyrax I thought she did. She still however killed Millenna, countless underworld soldiers, and Kano. Which still trumps anything Dylan has done. Dylan's best feats are easily trumped by her worst.

Robtard
This:

x-_Wuv8ZJXM

Kaibs
That song used to be so damn awesome back in the day. It still is kind of not going to lie.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
My mistake, Sonya didn't fight Cyrax I thought she did. She still however killed Millenna, countless underworld soldiers, and Kano. Which still trumps anything Dylan has done. Dylan's best feats are easily trumped by her worst. Sonya had more kills, but dude, Dylan was tied to a chair, told the six guys what she was gonna do to them, and proceeded to do it with her hands behind her back. That's ****in impressive as hell.

Kaibs
If you think that's more impressive than fighting demon soldiers you're a bit out of your league on this one guy.

And yes fighting six people while tied to a chair is impressive it's still nothing compared to killing Kano.

Rogue Jedi
Kano was shit, what skills did he show?

Yeah, Dylan fighting with her hands behind her back is more impressive than Sonya fighting demon soldiers. Especially since Dylan told them what's coming, move for move.

The MK guys were shit. They ran head long into Sonya's every attack. Hell, she KO'd one with a bedpan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.