altair runs the assassin's gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
Equipmment-
sword, hidden blade, smoke bombs, crossbow, throwing knieves, and a dagger. no apple of eden. has eagle vision

Targets-

1. ezio ( has same things as altair and eagle vision )
2. desmond miles ( same as ezio )
3. leon kennedy ( a face to face fight, only h2h )
4. frank west ( they are battinling face ti face, frank has a baseball bat, a katana, a crowbar,and a guitar)
5. sam fisher ( theyre only fighting with knives )

now... explain your logic Happy Dance

Darth Truculent
Simple reasoning: experience.

wammamram
explain hows he get through everyone then

wammamram
besides the first two...

XanatosForever
He doesn't. Ezio's got more skill in melee and is a much better shot than Altair. He stops at 1.

FinalAnswer
Nah

MooCowofJustice
Actually Altair has canonically defeated 12 of a person supposed to be much more skillful than him and who even had the Piece of Eden. I don't know of anything for Ezio quite as good. Ezio defeated an opponent with TK, but he used the Piece of Eden to do it.

Ezio does have a pistol, but Altair had access to a crossbow, did he not? Well, I guess it wasn't in the actual gameplay, but it was in the opening scene.

FinalAnswer
Ezio dun't have the pistol in this.

wammamram
yeah, he doesnt, and to xantos, altair has more skill than ezio

NemeBro
Originally posted by wammamram
yeah, he doesnt, and to xantos, altair has more skill than ezio Based on what?

Although I guess you could chalk Ezio's better combat skills up to gameplay progression, what makes Altair more skilled than Ezio?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by wammamram
Equipmment-
sword, hidden blade, smoke bombs, crossbow, throwing knieves, and a dagger. no apple of eden. has eagle vision

Targets-

1. ezio ( has same things as altair and eagle vision )
2. desmond miles ( same as ezio )
3. leon kennedy ( a face to face fight, only h2h )
4. frank west ( they are battinling face ti face, frank has a baseball bat, a katana, a crowbar,and a guitar)
5. sam fisher ( theyre only fighting with knives )

now... explain your logic Happy Dance Desmond = Future = Guns.... = One splattered "assassin"

NemeBro
Stips say Desmond has the same equipment as Altair.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stips say Desmond has the same equipment as Altair. Why would he? He's in a different time period.

NemeBro
Because the thread maker says so.

Take it to him, I didn't make the thread.

§P0oONY
Because the thread maker says so.

Take it to him, I didn't make the thread.
In that case... As Altair is apparently an assassin (although I've played the game... And lets be honest. He's not.) then Altair would win... because a true assassin on the hunt wouldn't even be noticed.

NemeBro
IMO Desmond has not really displayed enough to make him better than Altair yet.

Ezio is harder to call.

§P0oONY
Ezio is Italian... Probably too busy making love to bother fighting.

FinalAnswer
Based on what?

Although I guess you could chalk Ezio's better combat skills up to gameplay progression, what makes Altair more skilled than Ezio?

Moar experience, for one.

And what Moo said.

NemeBro
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Moar experience, for one.

And what Moo said. What makes you think Altair has more experience?

You do realise that in Assassin's Creed 2 years pass right?

MooCowofJustice
I think it's more like 20 years. Two years puts you in Venice. After you finish all that crap it's like 1490s or some shit. Huge jump in there somewhere.

If someone was right about Altair he had trained since childhood. Ezio didn't start out until he was like 18. Altair just has the advantage of more years.

FinalAnswer
What makes you think Altair has more experience?

You do realise that in Assassin's Creed 2 years pass right?

Altair was born and raised as an Assassin, then spent his entire life as one, Ezio started much later.

NemeBro
People love to simplify experience by saying "MOAR TIEM EQUALS MOAR EXPERIENCE!"

Ezio, despite his relatively shorter time as an assassin, has done enough to give him much experience. Much experience indeed.

He infiltrated the Vatican. That is some srs bsns.

LLLLLink
Ezio's normal life included leaping off of buildings. Ezio had the natural talent which he later refined. Also, we haven't seen the last of Ezio's skill. Isn't he supposed to be in AC3?

BloodRain
AC:Brotherhood 5L, its AC:2.5.

IMO Altair becoming a master in his early 20's is impressive, he probably is more skilled. Definatly if based off a 45~ year old Altair.

wammamram
People love to simplify experience by saying "MOAR TIEM EQUALS MOAR EXPERIENCE!"

Ezio, despite his relatively shorter time as an assassin, has done enough to give him much experience. Much experience indeed.

He infiltrated the Vatican. That is some srs bsns.

altair defeated his master who had the apple of eden, and right before, about 40 assassin's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.