Darth Sion vs. Kenpachi Zaraki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victorymaker
Both love and endure pain, but which will inflict more pain upon the other before they give into the pain and die? Fight to Death only. Who wins and why?

iceman24567
Can't quite remember what Sion was capable of KOTOR was so long ago. I do know that Kenpachi is a brick i don't think that he's capable of putting Sion down for good

Tron
Two things:

1) This includes an anime character, which with very few exceptions, generally isn't allowed.

2) The general rules and physics of their respective universes are totally different, making any kind of impartial debate too difficult.

One of us may close this, I'll take time to think it through first.

Badabing
Originally posted by victorymaker
Both love and endure pain, but which will inflict more pain upon the other before they give into the pain and die? Fight to Death only. Who wins and why? Originally posted by Digi
Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.
Closed.

Comicbook Vs Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.