Akuma vs Tekkenverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
there's two scenarios.

scenario 1: normal Akuma fights them all

scenario 2: this time it's Shin Akuma going up against them all.

by all fighters I'm including Devil, Ogre and all of those other guys like Jinpachi (whom I hate with a passion).

Ladies_Man_666
Is it a gauntlet match or is the Tekken cast dogpiling him? If it's the latter then Tekken for sure in both the scenarios. If not, then I'm not sure. Some of the god-tiers from Tekken might take him out.

Phanteros
Akuma stomps all scenarios. Akuma in SF 4 created a giant forest size crator simply by powering up. Udon he destroyed a meteor.

XMr. WinterX
Originally posted by Phanteros
Akuma stomps all scenarios. Akuma in SF 4 created a giant forest size crator simply by powering up. Udon he destroyed a meteor.

the meteor feat was non-canon

AsbestosFlaygon
Against them all at the same time?

1. Akuma loses. The top-tiers True Ogre, Devil Kazuya, Devil Jin, Azazel, and Jinpachi will take him out if they all work together.

2. Shin Akuma wins.

iil truick
akuma gets pwnedwtf

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Phanteros

Yeah and Jinpachi can destroy the world. Azazel can be beaten only by devil gene users, that's mean akuma will get wtfpwned by him.
Srsly, akuma is way overrated, Devil jin annhilated a giant forest like Akuma, that's alone give him a run for his money. Don't underestimate tekken characters.

NemeBro
Gouki could beat any Tekken character with a single punch, and he would eradicate the majority of the cast with his move at the end of SFIV.

AsbestosFlaygon
If Jinpachi and/or Azazel can destroy the world, then Shin Akuma omfgwtfloses.

Darkstorm Zero
Uhuh... Yeah.... World killing power...

Oh wait! that never happened... Nor can it ever be demonstrated that they can... yeah, Akuma can myst them all with single blows because they havn't come anywhere close to demonstrating that kind of power or any measurable defence against it.

iil truick
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gouki could beat any Tekken character with a single punch, and he would eradicate the majority of the cast with his move at the end of SFIV. That's of course fanboyism, and what move?

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If Jinpachi and/or Azazel can destroy the world, then Shin Akuma omfgwtfloses. Not really. Destroying the world can be vague. It's specific abilities that are needed.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Uhuh... Yeah.... World killing power...

Oh wait! that never happened... Nor can it ever be demonstrated that they can... yeah, Akuma can myst them all with single blows because they havn't come anywhere close to demonstrating that kind of power or any measurable defence against it. No on in tekkenverse is going to stand there waiting for Akuma to charge his fist up, remain still and watch as Akuma nails them with it. His so called single blow is his ultimate physical, btw.

Heihachi could probably take it. The Jack in one of the earlier tekkens could take it. Put up a barrier that withstood a satellite ray that incinerated an area on the planet/continent. Then there's the fact these are machines replicated in the tekken verse, though I guess it's fair to only use one. Akuma's punch is surely to fail, that is if everyone in tekkenverse decides to do nothing. So much for having no defense.

Devil kazuya's ending in tekken 4 hints he took out the area containing the zaibatsu, which for all anyone knows, is as big or bigger than the island, and this is canon T2 Kazuya power.

The person in question soloing without breaks in between, like many other ridiculous notions, is a fanboy's dream.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by iil truick
That's of course fanboyism, and what move?

Not really. Destroying the world can be vague. It's specific abilities that are needed.

lool :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-wNF5ewguw

at 2:03
" if he fully awakened, Humankind will be exterminated."
and :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_px-qg0rY

Azazel can turn the world we know into Ashes, i'm pretty sure Azazel takes it alone laughing

Agree but he's not as powerful as devil jin who can be compared to dbz :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxzoVshVf_8

conclusion : Akuma gets royally raped in the ass

Wei Phoenix
Wait...how is Devil Jin comparable to DBZ? Because he grunted and some rocks lifted from the ground? Yamcha would rape Devil Jin.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by crimson_2010
lool :

and :

Azazel can turn the world we know into Ashes, i'm pretty sure Azazel takes it alone laughing

conclusion : Akuma gets royally raped in the ass
You quoted it yourself: " if he fully awakened, Humankind will be exterminated." But he isn't fully awakened, so it really doesn't apply here does it?

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If Jinpachi and/or Azazel can destroy the world, then Shin Akuma omfgwtfloses. A lot of characters could "destroy the world" given an infinite amount of time. smile

NemeBro
Originally posted by addy31
well they pretty much can.....but like i said before

let Heihachi has his way with akuma first wink

Only Heihachi would be turned into paste the moment Gouki's fist collides with Heihachi. That pitiful explosion from the Jacks took him out of commission for weeks.

Originally posted by addy32
uhu....yeah so what do you want namco to do... show that azazel was able to pawn jin/kazuya and destroyed the world...

guess what... some fighters are actually worth the a$$ kissing they get... unlike akuma...who can only defeats weaklings like ryu... and be worshipped by God by you guys.... tekken's protagonists and antagonists are able to do their job in the storyline...

p.s and please dont start crying... "i dont worship akuma eeennhhnahhnahhnahh!" cuz u do.... period 1. Only vague hyperbole statements are not feats nor do they hold much weight in a debate.

2. Gouki has yet to be defeated by anyone in the SF roster, except for Gouken, when Goui was young. Ryu and whoever else is on the protagonist's sides always accomplish their goal, defeating M. Bison, Gill, Seth, etc. So please stop talking out of your ass.

3. You're pretty quick on the bawwwing, no one has even assraped you yet.

Originally posted by addy32
and by the way.. have you taken devil jin into account... who was able to destroy a moving bike into pieces and fight thru hoards of tekken force... and i know now your gonna cry about it being PIS...what do u want dumba$$??? at every level... SF characters fail against namco and snk fighters.... you keep jumping the topic from PIS to canon/non-canon to gameplay tactic and whatnot shit... sad.... HOLY****INGSHITAMOVINGBIKE!? Are you under the impression bikes are more difficult to destroy than submarines, mountains, and islands? PIS? Why would anyone claim it is PIS when those feats are pathetic garbage compared to what Gouki has done? No one has even mentioned PIS or anything you mentioned, are you mentally unwell?

Darkstorm Zero
He's a butthurt troll with some very serious mental issues, and has a thing for me which has been chronicles time and again in the Ryu vs Kyo thread. And he's spreading like cancer... I dunno I think he's a wannabe internet gangsta stalker.

Just ignore the fool, I've been told to by Storm.

NemeBro
Originally posted by iil truick
That's of course fanboyism, and what move?

Not really. Destroying the world can be vague. It's specific abilities that are needed.

No on in tekkenverse is going to stand there waiting for Akuma to charge his fist up, remain still and watch as Akuma nails them with it. His so called single blow is his ultimate physical, btw.

Heihachi could probably take it. The Jack in one of the earlier tekkens could take it. Put up a barrier that withstood a satellite ray that incinerated an area on the planet/continent. Then there's the fact these are machines replicated in the tekken verse, though I guess it's fair to only use one. Akuma's punch is surely to fail, that is if everyone in tekkenverse decides to do nothing. So much for having no defense.

Devil kazuya's ending in tekken 4 hints he took out the area containing the zaibatsu, which for all anyone knows, is as big or bigger than the island, and this is canon T2 Kazuya power.

The person in question soloing without breaks in between, like many other ridiculous notions, is a fanboy's dream. 1. Because I am sure you can show me any Tekken character having remotely near island durability right? The move in Gouki's ending in Super Street Fighter IV, destroyed an area of forest (An area making Devil Jin's look puny), but most of the attack is projected upwards, the attack can not only be seen from space, but actually left the atmosphere.

2. This I actually agree with. It is never mentioned how Jinpachi or whoever would "destroy the world," so the statement should be taken with a grain of salt.

3. You mean the Kongou Koku Retsu Zan? The move he did not create until SF3? Is Gouki a time traveler now? He used no special move to destroy the island.

4. Heihachi was KOed for weaks by a much weaker blast. no expression As for Jack, prove the sattelite ray could destroy an island, though I do not remember this particular event.

5. Only you cannot prove exactly how long it took him to "take out" the Zaibatsu.

6. Only most of the cast would be fodder for his move in SSF4, and those who were not would then be easy pickings.

NemeBro
lool :

and :

conclusion : Akuma gets royally raped in the ass 1. Hyperbole is fun gaiz.

2. ... Lolwut?

Are you seriously saying that makes Devil Jin DBZ-lite?

King Piccolo from Dragonball would solo Tekken. erm

Swormara III
lool :

and :

conclusion : Akuma gets royally raped in the ass Links don't work, and I pretty much know there isn't saying anything Azazel can ash the world, as I've played through the campaign, and if the video is about the statement that 2 stars will clash and bring about the end of the world via Azazel, again I'm not saying Azazel can't do it. It's how that matters when you think about it, because we need to know how he fights, and I don't recall what move Azazel has that is effective at destroying the world in any manner. That's why Azazel's power is hard to gauge, but it's good speculation I guess, and even going by the statement about Pachi, mankind isn't the world. It's a species, and Devil Jin falls short in early DBZ. Then again, so does everyone in Tekken or SF.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wait...how is Devil Jin comparable to DBZ? Because he grunted and some rocks lifted from the ground? Yamcha would rape Devil Jin. His T5 ending, although non-canon, is more than mere grunting and lifting some rocks. Clear bull, and It's obvious comparing Tekken or SF to DBZ is wrong in many ways.

Originally posted by addy101
yea ok...we shud do a yamcha vs devil jin later....

but for now...let heihachi deflower akuma....the way he likes it... Heihachi is not > Akuma, but he would last a while considering durability and reaction time.

Originally posted by NemeBro
1. Because I am sure you can show me any Tekken character having remotely near island durability right?Tell me what an island is made of, then consider the durability level of Bryan Fury, or Heihachi as I mentioned. Akuma is able to spread his energy. Akuma shattered rock, regardless of the size it is still the same material. Seeing as we don't know the size of said island, anyone is free to argue Heihachi could take the hit and get up in time, and a Jack (in an earlier Tekken) took a subcontinent-incinerating blast Akuma to this day wishes to accomplish. This is like arguing who in SF can withstand the mishima compound being wiped out, considering the size of it in Kuma's T5 prologue. Answering that would be just as hard.

Your SF bias is obvious as always. Look at the result of the surge when Akuma is seen talking. He didn't eradicate much beyond the immediate large circular area he's in, and comparing both aftermaths from Jin's prologue and the SSF4 ending anyone without a biased mind will say the damage done is around the same, though I'll give it that it has more animation detail and went out of the atmosphere. Not that it going out the atmosphere helps.

Even if it wasn't the move, there's nothing to suggest it wasn't his strongest blow at the time of the ending. Charge time is also unconfirmed to determine it's effectiveness on opponents. Maybe that's why he only hits the ground with it. If one's to argue look at the charge time in gameplay, that move isn't island destroying in gameplay. A 2 second charge time managed to quake the ground, and even that by Tekken standards is too slow to hit an opponent, not to mention quaking the earth is in Tekken. Again, it's no wonder Akuma never throws island destroying punches at his opponents. It won't work, and overrated as usual.

I said take, which means he could take it and still survive. No on can prove it's stronger than the blast because his punch cracks Ayer's rock, so this can give us an idea about the size of the island if he managed to wreck it to a greater degree (it would then likely be smaller) and technique or no technique, it's the ki behind it that matters.

a00ond7iGg0

Again, for all anyone knows Akuma's island is bigger or smaller. No one seems to have the guts to admit this, well no one from a certain side.

Because an ending that functions like a comic book page tells us the time frame for Akuma to do his move.

Akuma has no answer to the devils' telekinesis, and even his SGS is to be questioned considering the destination and lack of gaugable feats. Overrated-as-always punch hasn't a time frame, and wouldn't be effective against several, either in that it wouldn't do them, there are abilities to easily counter it with, or it's too slow especially with charge up time. Raven, Devil Jin/Kazuya, Gun Jack, just to name a few.

Swormara III
Devil Jin if given the upgrade could definitely take on Akuma. Not only would he easily rival him in raw power, he has TK as a bonus. SGS + fireballs + teleporting becomes useless when you can't get to your opponent due to massive energy fields being released.

Secondly, while Akuma's attack was fired upwards, the fact the damage shown was a forest being destroyed puts it no higher than Devil Jin's, since you have a surge that eradicated a similar forest, and an upward beam that did...nothing.

AsbestosFlaygon
thumb up

Akuma is indeed overrated in this board.

Come to think of it, I think this is bordering on spite.

Saying Shin Akuma could defeat True Ogre, Devil Kazuya, Devil Jin, Jinpachi, and Azazel SIMULTANEOUSLY,
is like saying he could defeat Shin Bison, Ryu, Oro, Gill, and Gen simultaneously.
Which would be ridiculously retarded.

And that Gun Jack who withstood that nuclear blast is far inferior to any of these Tekken fighters.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Swormara III
Even if it wasn't the move, there's nothing to suggest it wasn't his strongest blow at the time of the ending. Charge time is also unconfirmed to determine it's effectiveness on opponents. Maybe that's why he only hits the ground with it. If one's to argue look at the charge time in gameplay, that move isn't island destroying in gameplay. A 2 second charge time managed to quake the ground, and even that by Tekken standards is too slow to hit an opponent, not to mention quaking the earth is in Tekken. Again, it's no wonder Akuma never throws island destroying punches at his opponents. It won't work, and overrated as usual.

During Alpha2 against Ryu, he wasn't even utilizing his full potential. So the idea that this was his "most powerful" move is far fetched, considering he has shown not even having anything super that pertains to this feat. At this point, SGS is arguably his most powerful attack, not this smash to the ground.

I don't know about Gouki constantly throwing out island destroying punches, however the potential for it is there. Gouki also doesn't need to go to such a magnitude is simply because he is at the top of the tier list in the SF World.

Judging simply by "solid pictures" to try and gauge speed in your idea is preposterous to say the least. Consider this, in SSF4 Gouki's ending, it's absolutely terrible on how they animated it. Because at the beginning, the energy absolutely consumes everything within the entire value of the place where Gouki releases it, however afterwards it only shows a limited area that was no where near as large as the energy dissipation he gave off at the beginning.

This is why gauging even this was made impossible, so your statement of the speed of which he needs, the charging or what not to sink the island is very flawed. Another notion is this too, punches in SF are very powerful...

If Ryu in SF4 whom is vastly inferior to his SF3 version was throwing out sonic boom punches from a standing position against Seth and even he in here is in no way even remotely close to the level of even A2 Gouki, then obviously Gouki's punches would be far greater in velocity and power potential "if" he desired to do so.

I said take, which means he could take it and still survive. No on can prove it's stronger than the blast because his punch cracks Ayer's rock, so this can give us an idea about the size of the island if he managed to wreck it to a greater degree (it would then likely be smaller) and technique or no technique, it's the ki behind it that matters.

Islands that contain a mountain are not small by any standard, even within the ending of Alpha 2 (with that crappy artwork of the island) we can see that it has a mountain sitting in the middle of that island.

The whole "we don't know if it was more powerful then the blast" is theory talk here. We could argue for 29034829034823908 days on this, however when has Heihachi ever been struck by a punch with this much power from any Tekken character?

Again, for all anyone knows Akuma's island is bigger or smaller. No one seems to have the guts to admit this, well no one from a certain side.

I'm going to say this again, an island that has accumulated a mountain mass is by no means "small". Because you would need a significant amount of ash, ground, layers and terrain build up in order to produce such a protruding mountain that was seen in Alpha 2.

We may not "know" the exact size of the island, however it is by no means "small" in any standard due to it having a mountain mass on it.

Because an ending that functions like a comic book page tells us the time frame for Akuma to do his move.

What are you trying to say? That he sat there for hours while trying to build up the strength to level the island down? In the AASF book, Capcom just simply states that he slams his fist to the ground thus sinking the island in which he and Ryu were residing upon.

Akuma has no answer to the devils' telekinesis, and even his SGS is to be questioned considering the destination and lack of gaugable feats. Overrated-as-always punch hasn't a time frame, and wouldn't be effective against several, either in that it wouldn't do them, there are abilities to easily counter it with, or it's too slow especially with charge up time. Raven, Devil Jin/Kazuya, Gun Jack, just to name a few.

Telekinesis from what was displayed in T4 took sometime for it to come out. So unless Devil is doing Tlekinesis to the level of Jean Grey, it's not a real advantage whatsoever. I mean, seriously, we have a telepathic Dictator in SF who was mind manipulating people from all parts of the world, if I wanted to follow suit, I could say what's to stop Dictator from "mind raping" Gouki. Telekinesis to me would only be a significant advantage if Devil utilized it to a degree that shows that it was extremely powerful.

SGS is not questionable, considering how would it be countered?

The only way SGS would not kill you is if you knew how to counter it (Gen emptied his entire mind and body becoming nothingness, Gouken utilizing something similar in fashion) those are the only two who survived the attacks, Bison only lives is because his soul is stated to be immortal plus he can transfer his soul into another new host.

There's not short of the SGS being extremely powerful, and I can't recount anyone on that Tekken list who would have a "way" of defending against such an attack. Punching the ground is not overrated and you sitting here trying to state that the time would take the long when in fact you have nothing to prove otherwise is more theory talk then anything else.

You also forgot Gouki's durability training in the ocean terrain which would have crushing forces in the multi-ton level. I don't know of anyone in the Tekken world training in a form such as this.

The last part that most people seem to forget is that these feats that Gouki has been shown to be doing, he did it while not in Shin-Gouki mode. Meaning, he wasn't going 100% full potential, (sinking of the island, splitting the mountain, training in ocean waters, destroying a ship, etc, etc) so the fact is...we have still yet to see feats done by a fully powered Gouki.

Don't underestimate this character who would be more then capable of fighting Tekken's most powerful opponents.

However I would agree that fighting all of the Tekken Super Elites all at once is quite ridiculous.

JustFrame

During Alpha2 against Ryu, Gouki wasn't even utilizing his full potential so that should tell you something. The idea that this was his "most powerful" move is also extremely far fetched, considering he was never shown even having any super that pertains to this feat (until SF3). At this point, SGS is arguably his most powerful attack, not this smash to the ground which doesn't prove your idea that this is his most powerful move during this time.

The potential for throwing out such a powerful attack upon a strike is there. Also, the reason why Gouki wouldn't do this feat 24/7 in fights is mainly due to the fact that because he is at the top of the tier list in the SF World.

Judging simply by "solid pictures" to try and gauge speed in your idea is preposterous to say the least. Consider this, in SSF4 Gouki's ending, it's absolutely terrible on how they animated it. Because at the beginning, the energy absolutely consumes everything within the entire value of the place where Gouki releases it, however afterwards it only shows a limited area that was no where near as large as the energy dissipation he gave off at the beginning.

This is why gauging even this was made impossible, so your statement of the speed of which he needs, the charging or what not to sink the island is very flawed. Another notion is this too, punches in SF are very powerful...

If Ryu in SF4 whom is vastly inferior to his SF3 version was throwing out sonic boom punches from a standing position against Seth and even he in here is in no way even remotely close to the level of even A2 Gouki, then obviously Gouki's punches would be far greater in velocity and power potential "if" he desired to do so.

Islands that contain a mountain are not small by any standard, even within the ending of Alpha 2 (with that crappy artwork of the island) we can see that it has a mountain sitting in the middle of that island.

The whole "we don't know if it was more powerful then the blast" is theory talk here. We could argue for 29034829034823908 days on this, however when has Heihachi ever been struck by a punch with this much power from any Tekken character?

I'm going to say this again, an island that has accumulated a mountain mass is by no means "small". Because you would need a significant amount of ash, ground, layers and terrain build up in order to produce such a protruding mountain that was seen in Alpha 2.

We may not "know" the exact size of the island, however it is by no means "small" in any standard due to it having a mountain mass on it.

What are you trying to say? That he sat there for hours while trying to build up the strength to level the island down? In the AASF book, Capcom just simply states that he slams his fist to the ground thus sinking the island in which he and Ryu were residing upon.

I mean for crying out loud, he does this feat while he's talking to Ryu and even catches Ryu off guard. You simply can't be "slow" and do this within that ending.

Telekinesis from what was displayed in T4 took sometime for it to come out. So unless Devil is doing Tlekinesis to the level of Jean Grey, it's not a real advantage whatsoever. I mean, if I were to agree to this then I would also have to agree that Dictator could also mind-rape Gouki on a whim. Considering he's mind manipulating multiple people from all parts of the world, so if I wanted to follow suit, I could say what's to stop Dictator from "mind raping" Gouki. Telekinesis to me would only be a significant advantage if Devil utilized it to a degree that shows that it was extremely powerful.

The only way SGS would not kill you is if you knew how to counter it (Gen emptied his entire mind and body becoming nothingness, Gouken utilizing something similar in fashion) those are the only two who survived the attacks, Bison only lives is because his soul is stated to be immortal plus he can transfer his soul into another new host.

There's not short of the SGS being extremely powerful, and I can't recount anyone on that Tekken list who would have a "way" of defending against such an attack. Punching the ground is not overrated and you sitting here trying to state that the time would take the long when in fact you have nothing to prove otherwise is more theory talk then anything else.

You also forgot Gouki's durability training in the ocean terrain which would have crushing forces in the multi-ton level. I don't know of anyone in the Tekken world training in a form such as this.

The last part that most people seem to forget is that these feats that Gouki has been shown to be doing, he did it while not in Shin-Gouki mode. Meaning, he wasn't going 100% full potential, (sinking of the island, splitting the mountain, training in ocean waters, destroying a ship, etc, etc) so the fact is...we have still yet to see feats done by a fully powered Gouki.

Don't underestimate this character who would be more then capable of fighting Tekken's most powerful opponents.

However I would agree that fighting all of the Tekken Super Elites all at once is quite ridiculous.

crimson_2010
gouki is a formidable fighter but let face it, he can't take out the entire cast lool. Heihachi will give him a run for his money.

Devil is an immortal entity, the SGS will do nothing to him cuz he will return later possesing another human body. Futhermore the SGS will have no effect on Jin or Jinpachi since theirs minds is pure.
Devil is also a entity who can split his spirit into multiple parts ( like the one who possesed Jinpachi).

Darkstorm Zero
gouki is a formidable fighter but let face it, he can't take out the entire cast lool. Heihachi will give him a run for his money.

Heihachi wouldn't last very long at all. The feat of surviving that explosion does not equate to some of the stuff Gouki will be throwing around, none the least of which is the SGS

Devil is an immortal entity, the SGS will do nothing to him cuz he will return later possesing another human body. Futhermore the SGS will have no effect on Jin or Jinpachi since theirs minds is pure.
Devil is also a entity who can split his spirit into multiple parts ( like the one who possesed Jinpachi).

The specifics of Devil Posession are unclear, and sofar have only occured though Mishima blood connection. Azazel being the only one capable of creating brand new Devil gene bloodlines via the Darkheart Pearl in his chest, and for that, he needs to die and start again. That leaves Heihachi (Who's DG is dormant), and possibly Lars. However, rinse and repeat, and they are gone too.

err, neither Jin or Jinpachi have pure hearts. Jinpachi was o the verge of a murderous rampage, via Devil Posession, and Jin lost any innocents he had in Tekken 6 and Bloodline Rebellion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.