Firelord vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Firelord is pissed because Nova didn't invite him to his new hero team.

Fight on Titan.

Stoic
Nova

Cubey
Nova imo.

Slaanesh
Firelord

D_Dude1210
Firelord 6/10.

Unless Nova has had a dramatic amp, he's always been shown as less powerful than the Galactus heralds. However, due to his combat skeeelz, he takes a few.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Firelord 6/10.

Unless Nova has had a dramatic amp, he's always been shown as less powerful than the Galactus heralds. However, due to his combat skeeelz, he takes a few.

Firelord is herald level. (duh he's a herald)
but he has never been in the level of a Silver Surfer or a Morgue.
I think Richie has the means to KO him.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Firelord is herald level. (duh he's a herald)
but he has never been in the level of a Silver Surfer or a Morgue.
I think Richie has the means to KO him.

Well, yeah, I know he does. stick out tongue S'why I give him 4 wins.

It's just that during Annihilation, he's always been shown as a step below the Galactus heralds power-wise. I know it's been a while since then but I've yet to see Nova get a noticeable amp and it's like the only time we've actually seen them compared to each other. smile

guy222
Kril takes the majority

celeyhyga17
Well, yeah, I know he does. stick out tongue S'why I give him 4 wins.

It's just that during Annihilation, he's always been shown as a step below the Galactus heralds power-wise. I know it's been a while since then but I've yet to see Nova get a noticeable amp and it's like the only time we've actually seen them compared to each other. smile

he doesn't really need an amp. the entirety of the Nova Force is almost limitless. it is the host who has to learn how to channel at it's best. in fact Nova felt pain when he made his first stargate. that was only for one small ship. Now he can make stargates so massive countless starships can cross through them.

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/nova03page18.jpg/
http://img80.imageshack.us/i/nova03page19.jpg/

as he grows into his power, we will see more high end feats like that in the near future.

D_Dude1210
he doesn't really need an amp. the entirety of the Nova Force is almost limitless. it is the host who has to learn how to channel at it's best. in fact Nova felt pain when he made his first stargate. that was only for one small ship. Now he can make stargates so massive countless starships can cross through them.

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/nova03page18.jpg/
http://img80.imageshack.us/i/nova03page19.jpg/

as he grows into his power, we will see more high end feats like that in the near future.

Well, I understand THAT. I don't mean an amp to his maximum power potential. But an amp on the amount of Nova force he can access at any one time (w/c determines. At the high-end he's done some pretty impressive things, but combat/power wise he's always been shown (by his own admission, the Worldmind's as well as the overall perception of the ppl who fought beside them) as being lower in power levels than the Galactus heralds.

I know statements are not better than feats, but it's been reiterated so many times it just seems like standard knowledge that can't be ignored.

I DO give him wins tho and only give it to Firelord for the very slight majority.

celeyhyga17
Well, I understand THAT. I don't mean an amp to his maximum power potential. But an amp on the amount of Nova force he can access at any one time (w/c determines. At the high-end he's done some pretty impressive things, but combat/power wise he's always been shown (by his own admission, the Worldmind's as well as the overall perception of the ppl who fought beside them) as being lower in power levels than the Galactus heralds.

I know statements are not better than feats, but it's been reiterated so many times it just seems like standard knowledge that can't be ignored.

I DO give him wins tho and only give it to Firelord for the very slight majority.

hmm... i gotta reread that.. u remember what title and issue that was stated in? i remember his encounter with SS, but can't put a finger on how he was compared with the other heralds by WM...

D_Dude1210
hmm... i gotta reread that.. u remember what title and issue that was stated in? i remember his encounter with SS, but can't put a finger on how he was compared with the other heralds by WM...

Mostly thru excerpts and statements made in Annihilation as well as his encounter with the Surfer.

Warlord
split

Naija boy
Firelord

dmills
Two years ago I'd have said Firelord, but now Nova takes it.

SuperiorTech
firelord

iceman24567
Firelord

AlmightyKfish
Firelord ftw.

dmills
^^^ What a shock. What are Kril's best feats anyway? Anybody know or is this a "DUDE! HE WAZ TEH HERALD!" Thing?

dmills
IIRC I believe Nova may have already beaten Kril before. I'm going into my basement to dig up some of my old Nova comics. I'll brb.

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
Kril takes the majority

Power Cosmic II
the real question should be, who was the better nova cop?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by dmills
^^^ What a shock. What are Kril's best feats anyway? Anybody know or is this a "DUDE! HE WAZ TEH HERALD!" Thing?

I was going for, he can match Nova in pretty much everyway, but some of his more exotic powers could allow him to get the edge over Nova, and his power output seems to be better for instance, Nova's 'Full gravimetric smash on Surfer did pretty much nothing, whereas Firelord has physically hurt Surfer before.

For instance, the way he teleported other beings without their consent or knowledge of what happened could be used to put Nova in a position where Kril can damage him.

But I mean, if you want we could fall back on DUDE WAZ TEH HERALD if that's what you're more comfortable with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.