Storm versus Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Who will win?

marwash22
massive stalemate.

Or

Storm stomps.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by marwash22
massive stalemate.

Or

Storm stomps.

why do you say it's a stalemate?

Konton
This has been done.

Current Shadowcat can't survive outside of a molecule compressor so... Storm wins.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Konton
This has been done.

Current Shadowcat can't survive outside of a molecule compressor so... Storm wins.

Can you prove that Kitty can't survive outside of a molecule compressor? any image/scan?

Konton
Well if you're been keeping up with X-Men, they've showed her trapped inside one in the X-Mansion subbasement. I don't have the scans on me and it's really not worth digging up on the forum.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Can you prove that Kitty can't survive outside of a molecule compressor? any image/scan?

ok. I just wanted to know if you have one. I saw Kitty phasing in space without getting hurt .

Can Storm create a molecule compressor?

Metalmanx
Well if you're been keeping up with X-Men, they've showed her trapped inside one in the X-Mansion subbasement. I don't have the scans on me and it's really not worth digging up on the forum.

Can you elaborate on this please? I've been a little out of the loop recently.

Konton
Well they're being really annoying about the entire situation. Kitty came back and then they didn't talk about her at all until recently when we saw a brief glimpse of her in a containment cell- one that looked similar to the one she was put in after the harpoon incident.

@RLAAAM

Why would she WANT to? Kitty is ****ed up on her own at the moment. She bonded to that bullet.

RLAAMJR.
Well they're being really annoying about the entire situation. Kitty came back and then they didn't talk about her at all until recently when we saw a brief glimpse of her in a containment cell- one that looked similar to the one she was put in after the harpoon incident.

@RLAAAM

Why would she WANT to? Kitty is ****ed up on her own at the moment. She bonded to that bullet.

ok. i was just asking. Besides, we have the same answer. Storm will win here.

It's just that others would think Kitty would win and I wanted to know more why Kitty would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.