Galen Marek vs Exar Kun pt 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I read most of the posts in the first Galen Marek vs Exar Kun forum and it appeared to me that it was a hung jury. Granted both were beasts of the Force but Galen has an X-factor: his formal training was unorthodox. He was taught to use the Force in an unrestrained way and to abuse it. If he received orders from Vader to kill everyone in his path he would do so without question. Kazdan Paratus even stated to Marek during their duel "you have no right to the Force."

So if Marek attacked Kun in a unrestrained brute force assault, I'm not seeing Kun coming out alive. If Nadd was watching the duel he might have thought to himself "damn, I chose the wrong guy." Come on, we're talking about a BOY who defeated Vader - who is recognized as one of the most powerful Sith in history. So is Kun, but Vader is more powerful than Kun . . . as a Jedi, Vader aka Anakin took out Dooku and Ventress and Dooku is a respected powerful Sith. In novelization (and game play) Marek kicked Vader's ass. Whose to say he wouldn't do the same to Kun?

Marek's song on his Ipod . . . if he had one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uL8XPf0CC0

Lord Lucien
Did you ever consider that you may have an attraction to Galen Marek that goes beyond the normal platonic admiring?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Did you ever consider that you may have an attraction to Galen Marek that goes beyond the normal platonic admiring?

laughing

truejedi
I'm thinking Galen takes Kun out easily, except for the Deus Ex Machina amulets.. which seem pretty much unbeatable.

Darth Truculent
Read the posts Lucien in the first forum, so I was trying to put a new spin on it. No insults okay . . .

Lord Lucien
What insults? I'm serious, I really think you have an... attachment to the Galen Marek character that goes beyond the usual fanboy. You've asked a lot of What If questions about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.