Why the Vader suit??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mt2323
What causes Anakin to wear the Vader suit?

finti
he has bionic limbs and it helps him breathe. In other words it is vital for his survival.
What cuses him to wear it is,I guess, major wounds

queeq
According to the very brief x-ray shots caused by the Emperor's lightning in ROTJ, some of his limbs are mechanical, as is his neck. So all in all, Vader's suit's pretty much a mobile life preserver.

finti
nah the dude with a bolt in his neck is Frankenstein big grin

Coldwater_rocks
I had always wondered why he wore it though, ill miss seeing Ankins once he goes to the suit in the 3rd film

finti
Vader is the man

queeq
But dead without the suit.

finti
still bad ass number one

queeq
You bet.

Member.
a box is connected to the suit that has red lights green lights, it shows his survival stats. In the rare case that if im wrong, then the suit is just fancy clothes that people in the 70's would enjoy.

just my 2 centssmile

finti
well you are wrong, people loved funky stuff in the 70`s, that suit aint funky

queeq
No bell bottoms on Vader's pants.

Member.
yes, now that would put everyone off their movie

queeq
Luke could have cut them off with his sabre.

master harmax
the emperor could have tripped on them ....

Julie
that would have been bad.....never trip your boss

queeq
Vader did actually... Well, sort of, dumped him in a very deep hole.

Member.
Darth Vader lifted Darth Sidious up and threw him into the abyss. By the way, you could see Darth Vader's skeletal structure when he was getting shocked.

queeq
Really? I mean, really, really????

Member.
Is that sarcasm?:P

queeq
I don't know what you're talking about.

Member.
Doesn't matter. Darth Vader died anyway.

queeq
He did?

Member.
Have you seen ROTJ?

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I try not to watch it THAT often.

queeq
What is ROTJ? evil face

Member.
lolsmile

queeq
Hehehe

mechmoggy
I wonder if Vader had a summer and autumn collection of that suit...

Maybe a nice pastel yellow for summer and maybe a lovely burnt orange for autumn. big grin

queeq
I'm sure he has, especially when he goes nurse hunting on Naboo with Ush.

mechmoggy
I'd expect both Vader and Ush would wear matching Vader suits, both brilliant white with bell-bottoms and platform shoes.

Disco-Darth & Disco Ush. cool

finti
thats the way aha aha i like it aha aha

Orpheus
The mind boggles!!!! lol

mechmoggy
Thats it, I now have a fixed mental image of Ush as some crazy 70's disco king. Things such as this are hard to shake off too.....

queeq
So don't. It's a pretty accurate picture. big grin

Corran
Ush is a Disco Diva.

Member.
lol

Ushgarak
"Discva", I call it

queeq
PICS!!! WE WANT PICS!!!

Glipt
If you read the original episode 4 book there is a description of the battle between Vader and the emperor. During the battle Anikan looses and has a nasty encounter with some lava. The emperor patches him up the best he can and voila... The Vader suit. Unfortunately no mention is made if seasonal variations.

Ushgarak
Yes, but that is not necessarily so.

GABRIEL05
I wonder how much of Anakin's body was ahnihilated when he was dropped in ze LAVA!!!

Baylin
It's because Vaders lungs got completely f***ed and he couldn't breath, hence the vacuum suit with positive pressure Ussss Herrrrr Ussssss Herrrrrr ventilation.
Kind of like an iron lung but a little more flexible and available in a variety of funky disco colours.....

Basicaly Vader was a kick ass Emphysemic!

Celsius
and also available with an inbuilt breath freshener.

I wonder how he eats.
??????????????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.