Gorilla Grodd vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Grodd has ten minutes prep.

Fight takes place on London.

King Castle
that is ten minutes to take a dump prior b4 the beating

vansonbee
Classic with gear? Cain of course.

Current with gear? Cain I guess. Still stronger than average ape.
Originally posted by King Castle
that is ten minutes to take a dump prior b4 the beating laughing

Prep-Man
Grodd with prep and TP? I say Grodd. Gorilla is dangerous.

KingD19
He's gotta find a way to get Cain's helmet off, and the only way they've ever done that is with physical force. Still, getting within range of those tree trunks he calls arms is suicide for Grodd.

Prep-Man
He's turned the JLA to apes, so I wouldn't put it pat Grodd to find a way.

King Castle
he had more then ten minutes of prep

KingD19
Originally posted by King Castle
he had more then ten minutes of prep

Exactly. With 10 minutes of Prep, even Reed would have a hard time coming with a way of stopping Juggs.

King Castle
only if he runs out the door form his building to the street..

he might have a tech gun lying around in his lab... like the sonic sym gun or maybe a low lvl nullifyer i doubt the second

Omega Vision
With ten minutes of prep Grodd is sure to find a way to remove the helmet at least 2 or 3 times out of ten. He's a pretty resourceful guy. Otherwise he stands no chance.

KingD19
The only way to remove the helmet is with physical force. Colossus has torn it off, War Hulk pried it off with his sword, that asian guy who had the Uni-Force either ripped it off or his an energy blast on it.

If Grodd gets close enough to touch it...he dies.

I doubt he'd even survive a single, full force blow from Cain.

Prep-Man
He's survived a IMP from Flash and a flying KO from Superman. I bet he could.

King Castle
so you stand that flash was running at light speed and wasnt holding back?

even though he had his back hurt was injured and wasnt full steam?

i hate you king saturn..

Mindset
Both of whom would make sure not to kill him.

Bentley
Grodd should also be faster and more skillful. Using some tool he may reach Cain without risking himself to be torned apart by the superior strength of his opponent.

KingD19
What tool can he possibly make with 10 minutes of prep, that can keep him out of Cain's reach, and forcefully remove his helmet?

And yeah, neither Flash nor Supes would have tried to kill him...Juggernaut wouldn't hold back at all.

Mshinu
Grodd is going to be just a bloody smear on the ground.

King Castle
Originally posted by KingD19
What tool can he possibly make with 10 minutes of prep, that can keep him out of Cain's reach, and forcefully remove his helmet?

And yeah, neither Flash nor Supes would have tried to kill him...Juggernaut wouldn't hold back at all. a stick to catch ants in an ant mount

Stoic
Has everyone forgotten that beneath the helmet Cain also wears a face mask that acts as his second line of defense if anyone were able to remove his helmet?

King Castle
i kinda forgot but didnt feel like mentioning b/c grodd isnt getting past the 1st

KingD19
He does have that skull cap. But yeah, it doesn't matter...Grodd isn't getting past the first. In fact, Cain rips his arm off for touching his face.

theICONiac
Juggs enjoys a delicious feast of bushmeat tonight...

Newjak
Juggernaut

Jonah Hex
Grodd

KingD19
Originally posted by Jonah Hex
Grodd loses

Prep-Man
Grodd with all his tech wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Grodd with all his tech wins.

Not with 10 minutes of prep he doesn't.

Prep-Man
Oh, only 10? Probably not, but it would be fun to watch. Grodd with all his resources could win, though.

KingD19
With all his resources, and sufficient prep time....I'd say Grodd could slow Juggernaut down a whole lot, and piss him off, but not outright stop him. Nobody has ever stopped him with Prep except Apocalypse employing War Hulk...and he was backed by immensely powerful Celestial tech.

Nimrod has also done it, but he's an extremely intelligent, sentient Sentinel from the future.

Everybody whose taken him down has either been a lucky BFR, or someone getting his helmet off. Other than that, it's by some incredibly powerful magic or tech...far beyond what Grodd employs.

Prep-Man
Grundy has BFR tech, though. he'd just teleport him away so somebody else can take care of it.

Jonah Hex
well current juggy is not exactly gonna survive grodd with 10 min prep

KingD19
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Grundy has BFR tech, though. he'd just teleport him away so somebody else can take care of it.

Who would he teleport him to who has the resources to stop him? There's a reason they call him unstoppable, because he basically is.....the amount of force and power it takes to bring Cain down is more than Grodd or any of his associates have access to.

well current juggy is not exactly gonna survive grodd with 10 min prep

Current Juggs will win with no tp, and he might last if Grodd only gets 10 minutes....his chances don't look super good though. I was arguing the case for Classic Cain.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Bentley

Fight takes place on London.

On top of London?

did they shrink it down to a small city to make it like a Godzilla movie.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19
Who would he teleport him to who has the resources to stop him? There's a reason they call him unstoppable, because he basically is.....the amount of force and power it takes to bring Cain down is more than Grodd or any of his associates have access to.

Current Juggs will win with no tp, and he might last if Grodd only gets 10 minutes....his chances don't look super good though. I was arguing the case for Classic Cain.

He doesn't have to teleport to anybody. he has his own technology.

Jonah Hex
rules say current incarnations unless specified

Bentley
rules say current incarnations unless specified

Current Juggs may be too physically though for Grodd anyways.

YFZ 350
Grodd wins with prep.

SuperiorTech
Juggernaut

Zack M
I wonder if the Still Force can stop the Juggernaut. From the looks of it, Still Force>>>Speed Force.

https://i.imgur.com/7HfjwAz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fMySTiL.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.