The Infinity Gauntlet...runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Power Cosmic II
TOAA has decreed, for his own personal reasons, that the gems work again in unison, and that the gauntlet must be held by someone.

Eternity has rounded up individuals he thinks may ultimately be self-defeating in nature, thus increasing the chances that he himself ends up with the gauntlet.

Oblivion however has no interest in Eternity reigning supreme over existence and has produced his own list of candidates that he thinks will serve his own ends.

They present them to the Living Tribunal, who heard the call for adjudication and came. LT will make the final say in who holds the gauntlet. He will use the cases of Thanos, Nebula, and Adam Warlock as prescedence in his ruling.

The candidates are (in no particular order)
1. Magneto
2. Captain America
3. Silver Surfer
4. Kang
5. Reed Richards
6. Professor Xavier
7. Dr. Doom
8. Mephisto
9. Annihilus
10. Odin
11. Apocalypse
12. Hank Pym

Eternity will argue that LT should reject the likes of annihilus and doom, etc..
Oblivion will argue that LT should reject the likes of Hank Pym and Silver Surfer, etc.

After listening to their arguments, and bearing in mind that LT let Thanos and Nebual retain the gauntlet but opposed Adam Warlock...who gets awarded omnipotence?

guy222
was goin to say odin, but lt barely noticed odin's passing

norrin radd is my choice

rotiart
I'm sorry but why wouldn't eternity want doom to get the ig? Doom has always been a self defeating character... It's why he always allows the ff4 chances to survive...

As to reed richards e gets picked. There is a counsel of reed Richards who have several gauntlets... 616 redd turned down access to their tech and power...

I would think that this reed who has helped create the likes of clor and cloc for sentry... As well as putting himself into space with a bunch o teenage kids would be the vest mix...

He'd most likely neither use the gauntlet or give it away... How do I know this... Read the illuminati... Who gathered the ig to begin with....

Black bolt z
No way is mephisto and annihlus getting it.

Magneto,cap,surfer,reed and doom get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.