Captain Marvel Vs Superman Vs Thor vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. who is smarter
2. who is wiser
3. fastest runner
4. Greatest Warrior
5. Oldest
6. Purest
7. All Blood Lusted ,Who is more Badass
8. If they must kill one off who would you pick

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Superman or Thor.
2. Either Marvel or Adam using their wisdom.
3. Superman.
4. Thor.
5. Thor.
6. What does that mean?
7. A matter of opinion. But from what I've seen, it comes down to Thor or Adam. I'd give it to Thor. Any sufficiently strong being can rip limbs off.

Q99
1. who is smarter -Superman
2. who is wiser -Captain Marvel
3. fastest runner -I think Superman
4. Greatest Warrior -Thor
5. Oldest -Awake-time definitely goes to Thor, BA's old but he slept through most.
6. Purest -CM

CosmicComet
1. Superman
2. Cap when not in stupid teenager in superhero's body state
3. Superman I guess
4. Black Adam
5. Thor
6. Cap
7. Black Adam
8. Black Adam

edit: nah. I change 8 to Thor.
edit2: wait...I just read 8 again. And it doesn't make sense to me? Are you asking if they had to decide as a group who to kill off among them, who would get the most votes?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
5. Oldest -Awake-time definitely goes to Thor, BA's old but he slept through most.

Teth at best is what, a few thousand years old? Thor ranges from millions and millions of years old -older than the human race- to around 2000 years old.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Teth at best is what, a few thousand years old? Thor ranges from millions and millions of years old -older than the human race- to around 2000 years old.

Teth is about 3,000 if I remember right. So if we count sleep time, he's older than a low-end of Thor, but really, sleep time hardly counts anyway.

Thor's the real older in any case.

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. who is smarter
2. who is wiser
3. fastest runner
4. Greatest Warrior
5. Oldest
6. Purest
7. All Blood Lusted ,Who is more Badass
8. If they must kill one off who would you pick 1. Per their powerset, BA and Marvel have access to a lot of knowledge/wisdom. Feats wise, I'd say supes.

2. See above.

3. Powersets makes it close to a 3 way tie between Marvel, BA and Supes. All 3 have decent running feats.

4. Thor.

5. Thor

6. Marvel

7. Thor or BA.

8. Edit: N/A

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CosmicComet
1. Superman
2. Cap when not in stupid teenager in superhero's body state
3. Superman I guess
4. Black Adam
5. Thor
6. Cap
7. Black Adam
8. Black Adam

edit: nah. I change 8 to Thor.
edit2: wait...I just read 8 again. And it doesn't make sense to me? Are you asking if they had to decide as a group who to kill off among them, who would get the most votes? if one was to be killed off from comics for good

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Teth is about 3,000 if I remember right. So if we count sleep time, he's older than a low-end of Thor, but really, sleep time hardly counts anyway.

Thor's the real older in any case.

For some reason I thought he was around 2000. Meh.

Don't see why sleep time wouldn't count. He isn't asking who's experienced more life, simply who's older.

Colossus-Big C
i dont think thor is millions of years old
if he is then people like odin and zeus would be billions of years old
and elder gods in the trillions of years old

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont think thor is millions of years old
if he is then people like odin and zeus would be billions of years old
and elder gods in the trillions of years old

Odin doesn't have to be billions of years old just because Thor is millions of years old.

I'm not sure that the Elder God origin story -at the least the one in the Thor annual- would fit into the same continuity as the older Asgardian origin stories. Such as Thor or Odin creating man, and Thor creating the modern day Earth that we know now after it was cleansed by Odin.

It was around the Roy Thomas era that it was introduced. He was also the one who introduced the Ragnarok cycle, giving us an amazingly retarded origin for Odin and all of the Asgardians. Thankfully, Walter ignored that shit when he took over. Even had Tiwaz debunk the origin given to us.

That era also first introduced the view that man shaped the Asgardians etc.

Roy told great stories and such, but damn, I never really like the shit introduced in his era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.