Megaman & Dante Vs Vergil & Zero(megaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
This is so crazy!!
They are fighting in a building,no one can easily escape.THERE IS A NUCLEAR BOMB INSIDE THE BUILDING!! who would win the fight and escape the building? ONLY 30 mi LEFT

Kirikaze Fuuma
LOL

This is one sided if it's normal Megaman. Zero and Vergil stomps. Nuclear bomb inside a building? They'll end up working together to get rid the bomb.

XMr. WinterX
i think its MMX

danteiscool
I think Dante and Megaman will win, but it also depends on which version of Megaman this is. but for the most part they should be able to win. as for the nuclear bomb, they'll all probably work together to bring that down first so that they could fight for as long as they want.

in the case that they can't shut it down, they'll fight and as I said Dante and Megaman should win and be the ones to escape.

crimson_2010
dante > Vergil
Megaman (don't know which version) > Zero

team 1 win

MooCowofJustice
Standard Megaman gets beaten by Zero. But Megaman X can take him without Zero's access to Sigma Virus.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Standard Megaman gets beaten by Zero. But Megaman X can take him without Zero's access to Sigma Virus. ^This. The original Mega Man (and likely all other Mega Men with the exception of X) get crushed by Zero. There isn't a chance in heck that Dante can take both Vergil and Zero. IMO, he'd be very hard pressed to tackle Zero one on one.

Demonic Phoenix
Depends on which Dante we're using. If it's DMC3 Dante, Vergil would pretty much stalemate him, and so team 1 would lose very easily.

Any other Dante would beat Vergil. I think DMC4 Dante would beat Vergil easily.

A-OPEN
Dante will defeat Vegil,Zero and Megaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.