Hit Girl (kick ass) vs. John Preston (Equilibrium)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
In a hallway shootout, who would win?

Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout

Equal amount of ammo

Rogue Jedi
Hit Girl is a bullet dodger. She rapes.

Darth Martin
As if Preston doesn't dodge bullets. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
No, he doesn't.

Nephthys
I doubt either of them do really. Aim dodging (dodging where the person aims at rather than the actual bullet) probably.

Rogue Jedi
Hit girl moved her head to the side just as a bullet neared her. She moved her head, and a millisecond later you can see the bullet trail as it passes where her head was. She did this twice.

What do you call that?

Nephthys
Having damn good reactions and trajectory prediction ability, but we see her moving at a normal human speed, which she wouldn't be if she could actually dodge bullets which move at about 1000 mps. So: Aim dodging

Rogue Jedi
Dude, she was running straight at the shooters, she saw the bullet, moved her head, and the bullet trail was right where her head was. That literally is bullet dodging.

Now if she saw the guy raising his gun, take aim on her head, knew how long it would take for the bullet to arrive, then moved her head at the last second, I guess you're right. Doubtful though, she was on the move and taking fire from all angles when she did it.

What you just said, Preston does that.

Robtard
Hit-Girl couldn't handle a mediocre martial artist, and got her ass kicked. So H2H, Preston stomps her.

While she dodged one bullet from a goon, she's not dodging twin automatics from a guy who has perfect aim and can literally avoid multiple machine gun fire while firing back himself. So guns, Preston drops her in a second, or two.

Blade fight. No contest, Preston. She killed goons, druggies, whores and idiots, he killed trained soldiers and other Clerics.

Can't believe this Hit-Girl masturbation is still going on.

six6six

Sorry. Must be the school girl outfit.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Robtard
Hit-Girl couldn't handle a mediocre martial artist, and got her ass kicked. So H2H, Preston stomps her.

While she dodged one bullet from a goon, she's not dodging twin automatics from a guy who has perfect aim and can literally avoid multiple machine gun fire while firing back himself. So guns, Preston drops her in a second, or two.

Blade fight. No contest, Preston. She killed goons, druggies, whores and idiots, he killed trained soldiers and other Clerics.

Its ****ing garbage that some people actually think she can beat people like Batman.

Darth Martin
She killed goons, druggies, whores and idiots, he killed trained soldiers and other Clerics. yes

Rogue Jedi
Or not.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its ****ing garbage that some people actually think she can beat people like Batman. She would wipe the floor with Batman. As would Big Daddy, Preston, Mariachi, Plissken, McClane, Riggs, and anyone else who is badass with a gun.

BruceSkywalker

agreed

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
She would wipe the floor with Batman. As would Big Daddy, Preston, Mariachi, Plissken, McClane, Riggs, and anyone else who is badass with a gun.

No she wouldn't

Hit girl dodged bullets to the head yes but bullets to chest..well she has kavlar (probs spelt wrong) on. Preston manages to dodge bullets to the head and chest with no need for Kavlar. Hit girl missed some of her shots in Kick Ass, if you notice when she's taking down the thugs she fires and not all the bullets she fires hit, preston never misses. Explain to me how hit girl wins. smile

XanatosForever
She would wipe the floor with Batman. As would Big Daddy, Preston, Mariachi, Plissken, McClane, Riggs, and anyone else who is badass with a gun.

Big Daddy might beat Batman, but I wouldn't say it's a stomp. In fact, I recall making a thread for it.

Omega Vision
You pretty much just said "I've never read a Batman comic".

Because if you had you'd know that it takes more than a gun to drop the Bat.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You pretty much just said "I've never read a Batman comic".

Because if you had you'd know that it takes more than a gun to drop the Bat.

This is the MVF, doofus, I am talking about movie Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by steverules_2
No she wouldn't

Hit girl dodged bullets to the head yes but bullets to chest..well she has kavlar (probs spelt wrong) on. Preston manages to dodge bullets to the head and chest with no need for Kavlar. Hit girl missed some of her shots in Kick Ass, if you notice when she's taking down the thugs she fires and not all the bullets she fires hit, preston never misses. Explain to me how hit girl wins. smile Dude, Preston missed SEVERAL times roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think HG is faster and more agile than he is. Also, corny as it is, she did the Agent Zero throw the gun in the air flippy thing and reloaded. To me, that shows she is better with a gun.

jinXed by JaNx
Just because Batman has a poor choreographer doesn't mean he isn't a martial arts master. There is no way that some basic cop and little girl could beat him. Lets leave the Dark Knight out of this.

I have to agree with, Robtard on this one. Hit-girl got her ass beat down in the melee department. As for gun combat...,I don't know how affective Gun Kata would be against Hit-girl. She is totally un-predictable but the evidence still remains as such...,Hit girl killed half wit thugs and Preston killed life long trained clerics.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Just because Batman has a poor choreographer doesn't mean he isn't a martial arts master. There is no way that some basic cop and little girl could beat him. Lets leave the Dark Knight out of this.

I have to agree with, Robtard on this one. Hit-girl got her ass beat down in the melee department. As for gun combat...,I don't know how affective Gun Kata would be against Hit-girl. She is totally un-predictable but the evidence still remains as such...,Hit girl killed half wit thugs and Preston killed life long trained clerics.

Little girl? haermm

Average cop? crylaugh

No. Preston killed cops. Those guys in black were just cops. I argued once that they were clerics and I got pwned. I think it was Rob who pwned me.

Just cops, not clerics. If they were clerics, why didn't they do gun kata? Hmm?

Thought so.

RE: Blaxican
lol @ Hit-Girl getting her ass kicked by a dude who's skill has never shown to have a limit or low-showing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
lol @ Hit-Girl getting her ass kicked by a dude who's skill has never shown to have a limit or low-showing.

Let's get some shit straight:

All of Preston's impressive gunfight feats came against guys who were standing still. The one time one of his opponents decided to run and shoot at the same time (the dog in the trunk scene), Preston missed and had to shoot twice. Hit Girl jumps around like a damn spider monkey hopped up on crack, Preston has never, not once, fought someone who can move and shoot at the same time like her.

Hit Girl is faster. Yes, she is. To deny this is lunacy.

Hit Girl is smaller, therefore presenting less of a target for Preston.

Hit Girl wears kevlar, Preston needs a head shot to do her in, while Hit Girl can down Preston with a body shot.

Hit Girl dodges bullets. Observe:

B9K4CtWo8qQ&feature=related

First bullet dodge at 1:29. She sees the bullet coming, moves her head to the left, and the bullet trail shows the bullet whizzing by where her head was.

Second bullet dodge at 1:41, same thing, from ten feet away.

Not to mention the twirly pistol reload thing she does at 1:35.

Face it, the only thing Preston has on Hit Girl is Gun Kata, and with the way Hit Girl moves, it's nowhere near as effective. Proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_%28film%29#Gun_Kata

Gun Kata is a fictional gun-fighting martial art discipline that is a significant part of the film. It is based upon the premise that, given the positions of the participants in a gun battle, the trajectories of fire are statistically predictable. By pure memorization of the positions, one can fire at the most likely location of an enemy without aiming at him in the traditional sense of pointing a gun at a specific target. By the same token, the trajectories of incoming fire are also statistically predictable, so by assuming the appropriate stance, one can keep one's body clear of the most likely way of enemy bullets.

POSITIONS....Hit Girl is not going to be in a position, dude. She is gonna be all over the place.

Next question?

six6six
Robtard maybe right when it comes to h2h combat and such, but fact is this is a pistol to pistol hallway battle. Now, although Preston is the cleric of all clerics, Hit-Girls shots were pretty dead on. As I recall, it took no more then 1 shot to take each dude down. Now, although a soldier/cleric she may not be, she'd definately be a harder target to hit because of her size, plus the fact still remains that she was shown dodging bullets.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by six6six
Robtard maybe right when it comes to h2h combat and such, but fact is this is a pistol to pistol hallway battle. Now, although Preston is the cleric of all clerics, Hit-Girls shots were pretty dead on. As I recall, it took no more then 1 shot to take each dude down. Now, although a soldier/cleric she may not be, she'd definately be a harder target to hit because of her size, plus the fact still remains that she was shown dodging bullets. Yeppers.

And yeah, if this goes H2H or blade to blade, Hit Girl is in trouble.

RE: Blaxican
Losta stuff

What does any of that have to do with me? All I said was that Hit-Girl getting her ass kicked by the mob boss was hardly a low showing for her because we have no idea how good that dude was. If anything, I was supporting your stance here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
What does any of that have to do with me? All I said was that Hit-Girl getting her ass kicked by the mob boss was hardly a low showing for her because we have no idea how good that dude was. If anything, I was supporting your stance here. Question: What does her getting her ass kicked by a mob boss h2h have to do with her skills with a gun?

Nothing.

Next question.

BTW, the "lotsa stuff" ended this thread.

Nephthys
You do realise he was on your side, right? erm

After watching that fight above again, I'm forced to admit... that did look an awful lot like bullet dodging. sad I could claim that it was merely creative use of cuts to make it look like that but now I'm too listless and depressed.

Another factor in the fight, John's been trained to fight, kill and counter grown adult fighter, and he's reliant on trajectory prediction etc. Hit-Girls size might screw up his Gun-kata.

Rogue Jedi
Shit, I was at work and posting in a hurry. Apologies, Blax.

I was off soda for the first time ever, gimmee a break.

steverules_2
Dude, Preston missed SEVERAL times roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think HG is faster and more agile than he is. Also, corny as it is, she did the Agent Zero throw the gun in the air flippy thing and reloaded. To me, that shows she is better with a gun.

She can flip a gun in the air and reload...that doesn't mean she's better...I could learn to do that and that would have no affect on my aim in any way. Preston may have missed several times (haven't seen it in a while) BUT hit girl missed more than several shots. Who did he miss to? Cause if it was someone with his abilities then I can see why he would miss. Agile, maybe. Faster I'm not so sure, she got her ass kicked by Frank D'Amico, if she was so fast and agile she woulda been able to beat him someway. I'm willing to bet Preston has better H2H skills (should it come down to that) than HG. I'm also willing to be he's faster than her...as for agile I don't know. I can only remember so much of equilibrium.

Rogue Jedi
She can flip a gun in the air and reload...that doesn't mean she's better...

It shows she is better at handling a pistol.

Sure you could.

No she didn't. She had a higher hit/miss ratio. In the scene where BD dies especially.

The cop who had his keys. That cop decided to run and shoot instead of standing there like an idiot and shoot. Preston missed, spun to his left, took aim again, and capped him. At 2:23 below.

IBrTGF7GmPE

Stop. Watch the vid I posted of Hit Girl. She is FAR more agile.

That was h2h. Also, her thirst for revenge casued her to fight foolishly.

h2h skills, yes, Preston is better.

No, he is not faster.

No, he is not as agile.

steverules_2
I think he'd need to be pretty agile to dodge bullets which he does and I'm pretty sure he'd have to be fast as well, I mean sure hit girl dodge bullets to the head but Preston dodges bullets that aren't just aimed at his head. Are you sure he shot several times? I couldn't really count the number of bullets he fired, seemed like 3 to me but I may be wrong erm Preston took out the police WAY better than hit girl did taking out those thugs and I'm pretty sure she missed more than Preston did. Plus she was ready for the thugs, preston didn't exactly have any plan made up to take out the police who just suddenly showed up.

Rogue Jedi
I think he'd need to be pretty agile to dodge bullets which he does and I'm pretty sure he'd have to be fast as well, I mean sure hit girl dodge bullets to the head but Preston dodges bullets that aren't just aimed at his head.

facepalm Preston does not dodge bullets.

He missed a man in plain view from ten feet away, that's all that matters.

Really? Did he dodge bullets? Did he use a yoyo as a weapon? Did he use butcher knives?

No.

Hit Girl is better, end of discussion.

steverules_2
facepalm Preston does not dodge bullets.

He missed a man in plain view from ten feet away, that's all that matters.

Really? Did he dodge bullets? Did he use a yoyo as a weapon? Did he use butcher knives?

No.

Hit Girl is better, end of discussion.

I seem to remember him dodging bullets start of the film in a room.

I don't recall a yoyo being used. He never used butcher knife because he never needed to use one...he never ran out of Ammo, she did.

He missed ONE man, she missed multiple guys and they weren't running.

Preston...would wipe the floor with hit girl. She really, really would not win.

Rogue Jedi
I seem to remember him dodging bullets start of the film in a room.

I don't recall a yoyo being used. He never used butcher knife because he never needed to use one...he never ran out of Ammo, she did.

He missed ONE man, she missed multiple guys and they weren't running.

Preston...would wipe the floor with hit girl. She really, really would not win.

No, Preston stood stock still.

Yes, she used a yoyo.

Hit Girl is smaller than a man, much smaller, and is way fafster and more agile. She also wears kevlar. Preston needs to score e head shot to win. Hit Girl only needs a chest shot. Do the math, advantage HG.

Watch this vid, Preston misses a shitload of shots. Proof? Look at the bullets hitting the walls behind his targets:

-1fIe80SVSo

Bong.

No, HG rapes Preston. Screen feats prove this. Screen feats>>>>Opinion.

steverules_2
Like I said I haven't seen it in a while, but what he just showed there was WAY more impressive that what hit girl did...he took out all those guys and didn't even need to dodge any of their shots...he took them all out relatively quickly. Now hit girl...she was ready and everything and still got pinned down, did preston need saving there? No he didn't. Did preston just take down a whole load more guards than hit girl did thugs? Yes he did. Did Preston have any trouble taking them down? No he did not.

Lets try with hit girl. Did she need saving? Yes she did. Did she take down more thugs than Preston did guards? No she did not. Did HG have trouble taking them down? She managed to take them all down but one before she ran out of bullets.

Think that kinda says it all there. Preston would kill HG before she could even fire a round or even know what was happening. Preston just showed more skill there than HG did the whole movie.

Robtard

No. Preston killed cops. Those guys in black were just cops. I argued once that they were clerics and I got pwned. I think it was Rob who pwned me.

Thought so.
WTF?

He fought/killed more of the military-police guys.

But he also killed other clerics. Sean Bean, Tay Diggs, The Father guy and the ones in the dojo. All were clerics.

Hit girls isn't beating him, Preston can literrally avoid any shot she fires while returning fire himself. Her dodging one bullet up close from a goon doesn't equate to her dodging twin automatics.

Put Hit-Girl in that Equillibrium hallwall scene; she goes down in a hail of machine-gun fire, though she'd kill some first. Put Preston in any Hit-Girl scene, he gunkatas the shit out of everyone.

Impediment
All of you pedophiles really need to lay off of the Hit Girl fantasy.

There is no effing way Hit Girl is going to out shoot Preston. The guy did some serious gun kata and wiped the floor with TRAINED fighters, not some average-joe gansters who have, basically, zero training in h2h combat and marksmanship.

Hit Girl got her ass handed to her by a mob boss who, in fact, would get his ass sliced into ground chuck by any one of the Clerics that Preston wiped out with ease. The only reason that Hit Girl "won" is because Kick Ass came soaring in via a jetpack with the god awful Elvis music.

And for all of you who are fondling your ball bags to the notion of Kevlar shielding, you really shouldn't be. Kevlar, yes, is some durable shit, but we all saw how Hit Girl went down, stunned and fazed, when her dad shot her at almost point blank range.

Preston is faster, more agile, and is, by far, a better fighter and marksman. A few well aimed shots to the torso, if he doesn't aim for the head (size be damned), will incapacitate her, then he can finish her at his leisure.

steverules_2
Exactly! Hit girl is loosing here, there is no way that she is beating preston. RJ's vid showed that Preston missed some shots yes...but it also showed how much of a badass he is and showed that he would easily take down hit girl.

Robtard
Exactly! Hit girl is loosing here, there is no way that she is beating preston. RJ's vid showed that Preston missed some shots yes...but it also showed how much of a badass he is and showed that he would easily take down hit girl.

He doesn't really miss, if you watch that particular scene, he's spraying bullets, so while some shots do hit the wall, he's still hitting/killing the target first.

If anything, he's a bullet waster in that scene; in the end, the target's still full of lead.

As far as RJ's claim that Hit-Girl's more agile, I'm not so sure. He's a ****ing ninja in this scene:

IrJOF7jhgAQ

steverules_2
RJ's even claiming that she'd lose to Riggs...she'd lose to Riggs. But yeah she would lose to Preston, he managed to flip those guns around and use them on the guards...they never even had time to do anything he was so quick. HG loses here and badly, whatever RJ has to say about HG in the end none of it compares to what Preston could and would do. The only thing that would probably hold him back is the fact that she's a kid but since his life is in danger he would get the job done.

Rogue Jedi
RJ's even claiming that she'd lose to Riggs...she'd lose to Riggs. But yeah she would lose to Preston, he managed to flip those guns around and use them on the guards...they never even had time to do anything he was so quick. HG loses here and badly, whatever RJ has to say about HG in the end none of it compares to what Preston could and would do. The only thing that would probably hold him back is the fact that she's a kid but since his life is in danger he would get the job done. I said no such thing, *******. Get your head outta your ass and pay attention.

She most certainly does not lose, she wins easily. I've posted proof of this, stop trolling and accept it. Gun kata is Prestons greatest weapon, and it is useless here.

Deal with it.

He doesn't really miss, if you watch that particular scene, he's spraying bullets, so while some shots do hit the wall, he's still hitting/killing the target first.

If anything, he's a bullet waster in that scene; in the end, the target's still full of lead.

As far as RJ's claim that Hit-Girl's more agile, I'm not so sure. He's a ****ing ninja in this scene:

IrJOF7jhgAQ Aaaaaaaaahahahahaha no. In the final shootout scene, in the hallway, There are guys at the end of the hall, and when he shoots them, there are a shitload of bullet holes in the wall behind them. Also, he missed that one guy from ten feet away. his miss/hit ratio was way out there.

HG is more agile, don't be a douche.

Originally posted by Impediment
All of you pedophiles really need to lay off of the Hit Girl fantasy.

There is no effing way Hit Girl is going to out shoot Preston. The guy did some serious gun kata and wiped the floor with TRAINED fighters, not some average-joe gansters who have, basically, zero training in h2h combat and marksmanship.

Hit Girl got her ass handed to her by a mob boss who, in fact, would get his ass sliced into ground chuck by any one of the Clerics that Preston wiped out with ease. The only reason that Hit Girl "won" is because Kick Ass came soaring in via a jetpack with the god awful Elvis music.

And for all of you who are fondling your ball bags to the notion of Kevlar shielding, you really shouldn't be. Kevlar, yes, is some durable shit, but we all saw how Hit Girl went down, stunned and fazed, when her dad shot her at almost point blank range.

Preston is faster, more agile, and is, by far, a better fighter and marksman. A few well aimed shots to the torso, if he doesn't aim for the head (size be damned), will incapacitate her, then he can finish her at his leisure.

Oh Mattie, you silly bastard:

Face it, the only thing Preston has on Hit Girl is Gun Kata, and with the way Hit Girl moves, it's nowhere near as effective. Proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_%28film%29#Gun_Kata

Gun Kata is a fictional gun-fighting martial art discipline that is a significant part of the film. It is based upon the premise that, given the positions of the participants in a gun battle, the trajectories of fire are statistically predictable. By pure memorization of the positions, one can fire at the most likely location of an enemy without aiming at him in the traditional sense of pointing a gun at a specific target. By the same token, the trajectories of incoming fire are also statistically predictable, so by assuming the appropriate stance, one can keep one's body clear of the most likely way of enemy bullets.

POSITIONS....Hit Girl is not going to be in a position, dude. She is gonna be all over the place.

Yeah, Gun Kata is useless here.

Let's get some shit straight:

All of Preston's impressive gunfight feats came against guys who were standing still. The one time one of his opponents decided to run and shoot at the same time (the dog in the trunk scene), Preston missed and had to shoot twice. Hit Girl jumps around like a damn spider monkey hopped up on crack, Preston has never, not once, fought someone who can move and shoot at the same time like her.

Hit Girl is faster. Yes, she is. To deny this is lunacy.

Hit Girl is smaller, therefore presenting less of a target for Preston.

Hit Girl wears kevlar, Preston needs a head shot to do her in, while Hit Girl can down Preston with a body shot.

Hit Girl dodges bullets. Observe:

B9K4CtWo8qQ&feature=related

First bullet dodge at 1:29. She sees the bullet coming, moves her head to the left, and the bullet trail shows the bullet whizzing by where her head was.

Second bullet dodge at 1:41, same thing, from ten feet away.

Not to mention the twirly pistol reload thing she does at 1:35.

This is all hard core concrete evidence that HG wins this fight, why are you trolling?

She's faster, more agile, is a way smaller target, has a higher hit/miss ratio, and is totally unpredictable in her movements. All of the training Preston did is useless because he will not be able to predict where she will be, and she will not be standing still like the douchebags he killed.

Challenge time!!! Show me a scene where Preston shot at and killed a fast mover like HG.

That's right, none of you can.

Hell, Preston had trouble hitting a slow moving cop in full gear. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Yeah, gunkata allows him to position his body accordingly, so if Hit-girl moves left, right, back etc to fire, he'll position himself. Also, she's not dodging twin automatics, don't be a tool.

Like I said, put her in that hallway scene, those 20-something machine guns are taking her down. Put Preston in any fight she's been in, he obliterates. That should be proof enough of who's the more lethal/better combatant.

Robtard

Hell, Preston had trouble hitting a slow moving cop in full gear. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wrong.

1) He had multiple men firing at him; he had zero cover

2) He didn't miss the leader-cop, he shot someone else @ 00:24-25

3) When he aimed at the leader-cop 3 seconds later, he kills him @ 00:27-28

Now looking at the scene you posted, Hit-Girl missed several times. Yet that's okay in your book.

More examples of the differences in skill level:

Preston doesn't need nightvision goggles to kill a room full of people. She does.

Preston doesn't need to take cover during a fight. She does.

Preston doesn't wear body-armor. She does.

Preston fights military-like police and other Clerics. Hit-Girl fights thugs, meth-heads and hookers.

steverules_2
I said no such thing, *******. Get your head outta your ass and pay attention.

She most certainly does not lose, she wins easily. I've posted proof of this, stop trolling and accept it. Gun kata is Prestons greatest weapon, and it is useless here.

Deal with it.

Hey, hey, hey...no need for name calling, I just misread a post from earlier thats all

I'm not trolling I'm just posting my reasons as to why he would win, how the hell does that mean I'm trolling dude? I'm saying preston wins here because he's shown greater skill than HG has.

Were all the thugs that she killed moving? Did she ever hit a moving target? I think not smile You showed her killing a few thugs and then thats your reason for her winning...cause she killed a few thugs and dodged one or two bullets? Preston, managed to kill all those guards, they had guns...they could have tried to kill him but they weren't able to. I don't recall preston getting his ass kicked in that film. He missed a moving cop, hit girl missed some thugs who were standing still so I really don't see that point. Plus she has less ammo and less thugs so obviously she wouldn't have had to fire as many bullets as him. Hit girl got her ass kicked by the mob boss Frank...Preston is most likely trained waaaaaaaaaaay better than Frank, plus Preston never got his ass beat in H2H in the film or at all. This isn't trolling this debating.

Impediment
RJ, if anyone is trolling, it's you. Quit re-posting the same argument over and over and actually debate. Also, the name calling stops now, else it's a warning for you.

And you're still wrong. Hit Girl got her ass handed to her by a mob boss. M'kay? A mob boss with semi-fighting skills. Preston would kill the mob boss as quickly as he did Taye Diggs. Guns, gun kata, and superior fighting skills, with strength and speed, equal an easy win for Bale-Man.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, gunkata allows him to position his body accordingly, so if Hit-girl moves left, right, back etc to fire, he'll position himself. Also, she's not dodging twin automatics, don't be a tool.

Prestons Gun Kata is only shown being effective on stationary targets. HG will not be stationary. Gun Kata is next to useless here. Read the description I posted. For the last time, the one time one of Prestons opponents decided to move and shoot at the same time, Preston had to shoot twice to kill him.

Yeah, because she does not employ Gun Kata. Just because person A (Preston) beats person B (Hall guards), then B (hall guards) beats C (HG), that doesn't mean A (Preston) beats C (HG).

Preston was able to use his gun kata with full effectiveness against those hallway guards because they were standing still and firing on him. Preston, when able to use Gun Kata with maximum effectiveness, is next to unstoppable. Thing is, HG, with her speed, agility and mobility, nullifies this.

One more time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equili...ilm%29#Gun_Kata

I asked for someone earlier to show me a scene where Preston shot at and killed a fast mover like HG.

No one did.

Because he didn't.

See?

Rogue Jedi
RJ, if anyone is trolling, it's you. Quit re-posting the same argument over and over and actually debate. Also, the name calling stops now, else it's a warning for you.

And you're still wrong. Hit Girl got her ass handed to her by a mob boss. M'kay? A mob boss with semi-fighting skills. Preston would kill the mob boss as quickly as he did Taye Diggs. Guns, gun kata, and superior fighting skills, with strength and speed, equal an easy win for Bale-Man.

My argument is as follows:

HG is faster. HG is more agile.

HG DODGES BULLETS.

HG's mobility nullifies Gun Kata.

These are all facts shown onscreen, but they are going ignored, because no one can accept the fact that Preston loses to a little girl.

When I post my argument and it goes ignored, what am I supposed to do?

EVERYTHING onscreen shows that HG wins this fight, dude.

And what the hell does HG losing a h2h fight have to do with her gun skills? Of course she loses h2h here, that's a no brainer.

Impediment

Robtard
^

And you're completely wrong. The guys in the hallway were moving, you see some of them moving forward to shoot, some move right, some move left, some move behind pillars to shoot etc.

Gunkata does not state that the opponent(s) need to stay perfectly still in order for it to be effective. Considering Preston does shoot and kill moving targets, your angle to weasel a win here is proved faulty.

He constantly adjust his positon to his opponent(s), while simultaneously returning firing and killing. This is how gunkata works, as we see.

In the end, anything Hit-Girl can do, Preston has surpassed with his feats.

Rogue Jedi
Hey, hey, hey...no need for name calling, I just misread a post from earlier thats all

I'm not trolling I'm just posting my reasons as to why he would win, how the hell does that mean I'm trolling dude? I'm saying preston wins here because he's shown greater skill than HG has. Nah, you are ignoring the facts and evidence I am throwing at you. That's trolling.

See? you haven't even paid attention to my argument. And now Mattie has decreed that I cannot repost them. You ignore them, I can't repeat them, looks like I am up the creek.

Already covered this, read my posts.

Last time: What does HG losing a h2h battle have to do with her gun skills?

Nothing.

Impediment
The Gun Kata gives Preston the advantage in spades.

Where does it specify that the opponents who are moving nullify the technique of Gun Fu?

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
The Gun Kata gives Preston the advantage in spades.

Where does it specify that the opponents who are moving nullify the technique of Gun Fu? Doesn't say shit, it SHOWS it in the movie.

The one time a guy moved more than a step or two this way or that, Preston missed. Fact.

steverules_2
Nah, you are ignoring the facts and evidence I am throwing at you. That's trolling.

See? you haven't even paid attention to my argument. And now Mattie has decreed that I cannot repost them. You ignore them, I can't repeat them, looks like I am up the creek.

Already covered this, read my posts.

Last time: What does HG losing a h2h battle have to do with her gun skills?

Nothing.

I wasn't ignoring the facts, I was saying that the facts stated about HG wouldn't help her at all. If I was trolling I woulda been the one threatened with a warning about it.

I saw what you posted...but I still think that Preston is more experienced. If HG was the better out of the two then sure I would admit that...doesn't matter that she's a little girl or not...she still loses to Preston. He's better than her...simply put.

Robtard
They weren't hopping around like Yoda, were they? This is what HG does.

Behind pillars? ZOMG Preston can bend bullets!!! haermm

They were in the same general area the entire time, firing away like noob idiots.

Preston constantly adjusts his position to avoid getting hit, but this all depends on him knowing exactly where his opponent is firing from. Do I really need to repeat that HG will be all over the place?

Think of it like this: Think of Prestons Gun Kata as a surveillance system, and think of HG's speed and agility as a chaff grenade.

They weren't and she wasn't either.

Don't be an idiot. You see some of them move behind the pillars and come out the other side. As well as left, right etc. Face it, you're wrong.

This is not a factor Gunkata relies on, you're trying to imply it does, so you can weasel a win.

And his training allows him to adjust to her movements. When she fires, he simply will not be in the line of fire and he can return fire while avoiding.

No. As shown, his feats are better than hers.

Rogue Jedi
I wasn't ignoring the facts, I was saying that the facts stated about HG wouldn't help her at all. If I was trolling I woulda been the one threatened with a warning about it.

I saw what you posted...but I still think that Preston is more experienced. If HG was the better out of the two then sure I would admit that...doesn't matter that she's a little girl or not...she still loses to Preston. He's better than her...simply put.

So it's "Preston, big bad cleric, HG, little girl in purple", yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

See, you "think", think in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first. While you go on "thinking", the facts and evidence I have presented but cannot repeat prove that HG kills Preston.

Impediment
Doesn't say shit, it SHOWS it in the movie.

The one time a guy moved more than a step or two this way or that, Preston missed. Fact.

False.

You only assume this. Moving targets will not hinder Preston's abilities.

Keep spinning the wheel. Maybe it will land on something that will validate your argument.

steverules_2
So it's "Preston, big bad cleric, HG, little girl in purple", yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

See, you "think", think in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first. While you go on "thinking", the facts and evidence I have presented but cannot repeat prove that HG kills Preston.

There have been two different video's shown where Preston has shown his skills and I'm sure there are more, you posted one video of HG taking out some thugs. Thats all you're basing it upon...because she moved and dodged two bullets. I want you to show me a video clip where preston gets shot...he took on a room full of cards...all had guns, not one of them could hit him. HG...was in a room fulls of thugs, sure she didn't get hit. BUT, there were less thugs than there were guards, now HG did manage to dodge some bullets sure, I'm not denying that. But the matter of the fact is that Preston managed to move fast enough so that the police and guards couldn't shoot him, HG showed nothing like that. So my point being is that preston would shoot her before she even managed to fire a shot and need I remind you that Preston had two guns pointed at his head and still managed to move quickly enough to flip the guns and shoot the police. The facts and evidence that I and other posters have presented prove that HG wins despite the facts and evidence that you have presented.

Rogue Jedi
False.

You only assume this.

Keep spinning the wheel. Maybe it will land on something that will validate your argument.

False? False how? It's right there in the movie. Prestons Gun Kata is only greatly effective when firing at stationary targets. My argument is rick solid, you're just ignoring it.

How many times must I ask to be shown Preston using Gun Kata and winning against someone like HG, with her speed and agility? A bullet dodger? There is none.

Robtard

How many times must I ask to be shown Preston using Gun Kata and winning against someone like HG, with her speed and agility? A bullet dodger? There is none.

Ah, I love when you do this 'RJ's last-ditch' argument.

Counter: How many times must I ask to be shown Hit-Girl using her skills and winning against someone like Preston, with his Gunkata, speed and agility? A multi-bullet avoider? There is none.

Your ball, son.

Impediment
Ah, I love when you do this 'RJ's last-ditch' argument.

Counter: How many times must I ask to be shown Hit-Gril using her skills and winning against someone like Preston, with his Gunkata, speed and agility? A multi-bullet avoider? There is none.

Your ball, son.

sRoA249NDTg

Rogue Jedi
Ah, I love when you do this 'last-ditch' argument.

Counter: How many times must I ask to be shown Hit-Gril using her skills and winning against someone like Preston, with his Gunkata, speed and agility? There is none.

Your ball, son.

Aaaaaaahahahahaha this is where you fail. Prestons greatest weapon is his Gun Kata. Without it, hes just a guy with a gun, like a Jedi without the force.

HG's speed and agility nullify his Gun Kata, or at the very least greatly hamper it.

HG dodges bullets. She sees them coming after they are fired and moves out of the way. Preston uses Gun Kata to move out of the line of fire before a gun is fired, but Gun Kata relies for the most part on the shooter firing from the location Preston knows them to be in, and onscreen these shooters are, for the most part, stationary.

If HG can dodge bullets from multiple shooters, she'll dodge Prestons bullets in her sleep.

Rogue Jedi
sRoA249NDTg Aaaahahahahaa NOW who's trolling? smile

steverules_2
If HG see's bullets coming and can dodge them why didn't she dodge RM's bullets? And don't gimme that 'She wasn't ready for it' bullshit because you just stated she see's bullets coming...if she can do that she woulda seen the bullets coming once RM fired them...what if he had shot her in the face? Didn't see her dodging bullets there...saw her being shot by a kid who had never fired a gun though.

Robtard
Aaaaaaahahahahaha this is where you fail. Prestons greatest weapon is his Gun Kata. Without it, hes just a guy with a gun, like a Jedi without the force.

HG's speed and agility nullify his Gun Kata, or at the very least greatly hamper it.

HG dodges bullets. She sees them coming after they are fired and moves out of the way. Preston uses Gun Kata to move out of the line of fire before a gun is fired, but Gun Kata relies for the most part on the shooter firing from the location Preston knows them to be in, and onscreen these shooters are, for the most part, stationary.

If HG can dodge bullets from multiple shooters, she'll dodge Prestons bullets in her sleep.

Again, wrong. He also has speed and great agility. He's a physically superior human and then comes the Gunkata.

Again, this is shit pulled from your ass. He can avoid being hit from 20 plus machine-guns; while returning fire, but Hit-Girl is going to hit him first? No.

Bullets fired from goons who where about to shit themselves. Preston's a Cleric with twin automatics. The very fact that there's several instances that she had to duck and take cover is proof she's not dodging twin automatics.

I do love how you're trying to now imply that Preston is not better than the goons she fought. But it's another failed attempt; the movies show this.

Feat for feat, Preston trumps.

-Fighting in the darkness. Preston.

-Fighting more opponents. Preston.

-Dodging/Avoiding gun-fire. Preston.

-Fighting better trained opponents. Preston.

-Agility. Preston. That back -lip while shooting both guns and then spining-roll to fire again trumps her little gimmicks.

-Speed. Probably close, I'd need to see Equillibrium all the way through again. Vaguely recall a scene.

Rogue Jedi
If HG see's bullets coming and can dodge them why didn't she dodge RM's bullets? And don't gimme that 'She wasn't ready for it' bullshit because you just stated she see's bullets coming...if she can do that she woulda seen the bullets coming once RM fired them...what if he had shot her in the face? Didn't see her dodging bullets there...saw her being shot by a kid who had never fired a gun though. Because she wasn't fighting. facepalm She was sitting there relaxed.

Here, she is in fighting mode.

steverules_2
Because she wasn't fighting. facepalm She was sitting there relaxed.

Here, she is in fighting mode.

And that stops her ability of seeing bullets and dodging them? Hmm, well she was sitting there...when RM pulled out the gun and fired...she would have seen the bullets and moved, but hence she did not do that. NOW, preston...was not in 'fighting mode' when the police came along...they caught him totally off guard...did they manage to shoot him? No, they did not.

Rogue Jedi
And that stops her ability of seeing bullets and dodging them? Hmm, well she was sitting there...when RM pulled out the gun and fired...she would have seen the bullets and moved, but hence she did not do that. NOW, preston...was not in 'fighting mode' when the police came along...they caught him totally off guard...did they manage to shoot him? No, they did not.

Dude, she was caught off guard. She trusted Kick Ass, she was walking towards Red Mist with her hand extended.

If she knew he had a gun and was gonna use it, he would never have gotten a shot off.

It's like me saying "Hey, what if Preston was taking a crap and gunmen bursted in firing as they went?

Alsp, Preston had a minute or two to realize the danger, he had plenty of time to prepare. HG? She was like "Hi I'm Hit Girl OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT"

Impediment
Aaaahahahahaa NOW who's trolling? smile

You actually have the gall to accuse me of trolling, RJ, when you have posted dozens upon dozens of YouTube vids of laughing hyenas, crying baby cartoons, and other inane similarities?

Grow up, won'cha?

steverules_2
2 minutes? The cop said fire and it didn't take the dude 2 minutes to say fire, Preston wasn't exactly ready for them to suddenly take aim at him and shoot, he managed to act quickly enough before they shot at him. HG was not so fortunate, she got shot.

What about when Frank had the gun pointed at her head? I didn't see her ready to dodge the bullet there, just crying and bleeding. Preston had two guns pointed at his head. There's a difference between those two situations though, Preston...managed to save himself....HG was saved by kick ass armed with a Rocket launcher.

Rogue Jedi
You actually have the gall to accuse me of trolling, RJ, when you have posted dozens upon dozens of YouTube vids of laughing hyenas, crying baby cartoons, and other inane similarities?

Grow up, won'cha? Mattie, I posted a smily. I was ****ing with you. Geez.

Rogue Jedi
2 minutes? The cop said fire and it didn't take the dude 2 minutes to say fire, Preston wasn't exactly ready for them to suddenly take aim at him and shoot, he managed to act quickly enough before they shot at him. HG was not so fortunate, she got shot.

What about when Frank had the gun pointed at her head? I didn't see her ready to dodge the bullet there, just crying and bleeding. Preston had two guns pointed at his head. There's a difference between those two situations though, Preston...managed to save himself....HG was saved by kick ass armed with a Rocket launcher.

Preston had at least a minute or so to prepare. The cops stopped asked for his ID, got his keys, searched the car, the dog barked, there was plenty of time.

My dear sweet Jesus. HG was already beaten when Frank had the gun on her. He beat her h2h, which has no bearing in this fight.

steverules_2
They were about to leave...then the dog barked...Preston stated it wasn't him...then they pointed their guns at him and the cop was like shoot him. They were unable to do any such thing because he moved so fast. If she was so fast and agile like you mentioned then frank wouldn't have been able to beat her so and then shoot her, she was beaten...she was dead. Preston was neither such thing in the movie, and why? Because he was that damn good.

Rogue Jedi
They were about to leave...then the dog barked...Preston stated it wasn't him...then they pointed their guns at him and the cop was like shoot him. They were unable to do any such thing because he moved so fast. If she was so fast and agile like you mentioned then frank wouldn't have been able to beat her so and then shoot her, she was beaten...she was dead. Preston was neither such thing in the movie, and why? Because he was that damn good.

Yeah, and Preston had a full 10-15 seconds before the cops opened the trunk and drew down on him. HG had no warning of what was to come.

HG dodges bullets, for the umpteenth time, that surpasses any Preston feat by miles.

Steve, listen to me closely.....HG loses to Preston h2h. Got it?

Robtard
Alright, I see where this is going, RJ will simply insist that things happened differently and conveniently to his needs, despite video showing otherwise.

That and the constant downplaying of Preston. 'Gunkata can't handle moving opponents.' 'HG will dodge all shots Preston fires at her, easy.' Ad Nauseum.

steverules_2
Yeah, and Preston had a full 10-15 seconds before the cops opened the trunk and drew down on him. HG had no warning of what was to come.

HG dodges bullets, for the umpteenth time, that surpasses any Preston feat by miles.

Steve, listen to me closely.....HG loses to Preston h2h. Got it?

I know you've stated that many times....but I've also stated many times that preston is very quick with a gun, even quicker than those thugs that HG took on. He has an automatic firing weapon and she wasn't dodging any thing like that which would make a difference. He managed to kill those cops before they fired. He managed to kill all those guards and reload...before they fired. Her dodging two bullets isn't that impressive, it's impressive yes...but not as impressive as you make it out to be.

And yes I know she loses in H2H to Preston...I haven't stated that for a while now...

Rogue Jedi
Alright, I see where this is going, RJ will simply insist that things happened differently and conveniently to his needs, despite video showing otherwise.

That and the constant downplaying of Preston. 'Gunkata can't handle moving opponents.' 'HG will dodge all shots Preston fires at her, easy.' Ad Nauseum.

haermm The vids are all in HG's favor haermm Try again, Rob, try harder.

Rob, all of Prestons opponents, were they stationary, or pretty much standing in the same general area when firing on him? Yes.

Rob, the one guy who decided to run and shoot at the same time, did that make Preston miss? Yes.

Rob, did any of Prestons opponents move like HG did? Dodge bullets like HG did? No.

Bullet dodging, dude, bullet dodging.

But hey, continue ignoring

steverules_2
Did any of HG's opponents even move?

Rogue Jedi
Did any of HG's opponents even move? See? You just do NOT get it.....

It's not important whether or not her opponents moved. He fighting style does not rely on the same things that Gun Kata does. In the movie Equilibrium, every opponent who Preston was shown using Gun Kata effectively on, was either standing still or in the same general spot. AND they were all slow as shit.

Hit Girl is fast as hell and will be all over the place.

What is being done here is that the Preston crowd is taking his feats/abilities and blowing them way out of proportion, saying he can do things he is never shown doing.

See how that works?

Robtard
LoL, fail. Just stop, RJ.

BTW, she wasn't "all over the place", just another example of you seeing what you want to; not what really happened. She basically ran down the hallway, jumped on the shelving once and did a couple of spins. Oh no, Preston can't cope with that, he's only coped with 20+ machine-guns firing at him all at the same time.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, fail. Just stop, RJ. No you!!!

Bullet dodging, Rob. Hit Girl wins by dodging all of Prestons bullets and filling him with hot lead.

Fact.

Itso.

Add it up.

Robtard
Except she's not "dodging all of Preston's bullets". While on the other hand, Preston's literally shown to be capable of avoiding multiple machine-gun fire with ease.

Rogue Jedi
Stationary gunmen, dude. Slow movers.

Try again, try harder.

Robtard
Stationary gunmen, dude. Slow movers.

Try again, try harder.

Except no.

But if you insist on this BS angle, she can only hit stationary gunmen and slow movers too. As that's all she did.

And no, Preston isn't a stationary gunman or slow mover, as this will likely be your next angle of BS.

Rogue Jedi
Except no.

But if you insist on this BS angle, she can only hit stationary gunmen and slow movers too. As that's all she did.

And no, Preston isn't a stationary gunman or slow mover, as this will likely be your next angle of BS. No, see, like steve, my point went right over your head.

Not supposed to repeat myself, but obviously missed it, here:

It's not important whether or not her opponents moved. He fighting style does not rely on the same things that Gun Kata does. In the movie Equilibrium, every opponent who Preston was shown using Gun Kata effectively on, was either standing still or in the same general spot. AND they were all slow as shit.

Hit Girl is fast as hell and will be all over the place.

The opponents Preston employed Gun Kata on with impressive results were either:

A: Standing still

or

B: Moving slowly

I am challenging you, right here, right now, to name a time when Preston used Gun Kata with effectiveness against someone as fast and as agile as HG.

No?

K.

There isn't one. THAT'S Preston's high end Gun Kata feat, against men who were standing still, or who were moving maybe a little bit, and slowly to boot. It's right there in his movie, accept it.

Robtard
I am challenging you, right here, right now, to name a time when Preston used Gun Kata with effectiveness against someone as fast and as agile as HG.

No?

K.

And like I said previously, I do love when you try these bottom of the barrel scraping maneuvers.

Counter: I am challenging you, right here, right now, to name a time when Hit-Girl used her skills with effectiveness against someone as fast and as agile as Preston.

No?

K.

Going by feats, he has everything above her.

Rogue Jedi
And like I said previously, I do love when you try these bottom of the barrel scraping maneuvers.

Counter: I am challenging you, right here, right now, to name a time when Hit-Girl used her skills with effectiveness against someone as fast and as agile as Preston.

No?

K.

Going by feats, he has everything above her.

You're dodging haermm The answer to the question I asked is everything, it closes the thread and nullifies Preston's Gun Kata. You know this, so you aren't answering.

Where does that leave us? I'll tell ya:

1. HG dodges bullets, Preston does not.

2. Preston's Gun Kata (his main weapon) is nullified, rendering him just another guy with a gun.

Going by feats, he most certainly does not, see 1 and 2 above. big grin

steverules_2
Preston never had to dodge because he was too fast for any of those guys to even fire at him, Prestons gonna fire too quick for HG to dodge and his weapon is an automatic...I don't remember HG having to dodge any of those in the movie. If she was bullet dodger she wouldn't have had to hide behind the kitchen worktop. She could have easily grabbed those butcher knives and started using them whilst dodging bullets. And she had her grappling hook...thingy...she coulda used to that to her advantage....pretty sure dead guys on the floor had ammo in their guns...coulda grabbed one of those guns and used them. But no...she did none of that, she hid behind a worktop. It does matter that HG never hit a moving target because it's not likely that if HG was shooting at him that Preston is just gonna be standing still.

Rogue Jedi
Read what I just said, steve.

And HG hid because she was outta ammo, here she has all she needs.

steverules_2
But he's not just another guy with a gun, I've read what you've said and I'm saying that HG never took on a fast shooter like Preston nor did she shoot a moving target. HG is fast yes but so is preston, he's got an automatic handgun, HG never dodged an automatic. He'll shoot HG before she can even move or take a shot.

jinXed by JaNx
Little girl? haermm

Average cop? crylaugh

Thought so.

What? Bid Daddy WAS nothing but an average cop. Ok, yeah, he was able to act as a thorn in the side of a drug dealer but that's only because he had no regard for the law. I mean, maybe if he didn't get outsmarted by a teenager or burned to death...,i might give him more credit. The only thing he did was sneak up on street level thugs and kill them with shotguns.

Hit-girl.., a bad ass yeah, but still a little girl that got leveled by a round house kick from a middle aged man. That dude, rocked her little pig-tailed world and would have killed her if it weren't for kick ass.

Ok, maybe Preston killed, mostly, cops through out the movie but he never struggled and did it all effortlessly and his big show was him killing a master cleric as though he was a training dummy.

I still agree though, Gun Kata doesn't automatically equal an instant kill. I think, Gun Kata is highly overrated.

Rogue Jedi
But he's not just another guy with a gun, I've read what you've said and I'm saying that HG never took on a fast shooter like Preston nor did she shoot a moving target. HG is fast yes but so is preston, he's got an automatic handgun, HG never dodged an automatic. He'll shoot HG before she can even move or take a shot.

You're not getting it. facepalm

Ah, so Preston is allowed to use the full automatic function on his pistols? So HG has semi auto, Preston has full auto. Gimp much?

Pretty sure the thread starter will agree that in order to keep it even, Preston can only use semi auto.

That, or he should allow full gear for HG, everything she had in her backpack.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
What? Bid Daddy WAS nothing but an average cop. Ok, yeah, he was able to act as a thorn in the side of a drug dealer but that's only because he had no regard for the law. I mean, maybe if he didn't get outsmarted by a teenager or burned to death...,i might give him more credit. The only thing he did was sneak up on street level thugs and kill them with shotguns. Downplaying Big Daddy? You must die!!!

I was referring to the remark earlier about McClane beinb an average cop, babe.

I ask for the millionth time, what does this have to do with her gun skills?

Nothing.

Preston missed the one cop who moved as he shot, fact.

Preston had a bit of trouble with the poser at the end, fact.

Gun Kata is incredibly effective in Prestons world, where idiots stand in one spot and shoot away.

Rogue Jedi
Also, the OP needs clarification.

In a hallway shootout, who would win?

Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout

Equal amount of ammo

Where do they fight? Night or day? Well lit environment?

And also, what I just said:

Pretty sure the thread starter will agree that in order to keep it even, Preston can only use semi auto.

Placidity
Gun Kata is incredibly effective in Prestons world, where idiots stand in one spot and shoot away.

I have to agree with this though. Gun Kata only works in the Equilibrium Universe. The concept just doesn't make any sense to me, so its hard to debate with it. Even the scenes where he waltzes around while everyone misses looked ridiculous to me.

Robtard
You're dodging haermm The answer to the question I asked is everything, it closes the thread and nullifies Preston's Gun Kata. You know this, so you aren't answering.

Where does that leave us? I'll tell ya:

1. HG dodges bullets, Preston does not.

2. Preston's Gun Kata (his main weapon) is nullified, rendering him just another guy with a gun.

Going by feats, he most certainly does not, see 1 and 2 above. big grin

No, you're asking a stupid question that is irrelevant, so I',m returning the exact same question to you.

Okay, I can play again:

1. Preston avoids hundreds if not thousands of rounds all coming at him as the same time and can return fire while doing so, Hit-Girl does not.

2. Hit-Girl's ability to dodge one bullet at a time is nullified by Preston's guns and skills.

Going by screen feats, he's far more lethal and better able to protect himself from gun-fire. See 1 and 2 above.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
I have to agree with this though. Gun Kata only works in the Equilibrium Universe. The concept just doesn't make any sense to me, so its hard to debate with it. Even the scenes where he waltzes around while everyone misses looked ridiculous to me.

That's a stupid premise to dismiss abilities feats, it's fiction.

By that same account someone can say "Spider-man's webbing is only super-strong in his universe. Also, his Spider-sense is lame, so it doesn't work in 'this' Vs fight.'

Placidity
That's a stupid premise to dismiss abilities feats, it's fiction.

By that same account someone can say "Spider-man's webbing is only super-strong in his universe. Also, his Spider-sense is lame, so it doesn't work in 'this' Vs fight.'

No, because the concept of it doesn't make sense.

Totally different comparison you have there.

Robtard
No, because the concept of it doesn't make sense.

Totally different comparison you have there.

What doesn't it make sense? The man is trained to position himself to consistently avoid gunfire.

Not really, considering they're both fiction. Though gunkata makes more sense when applied to the real world than a man becoming like a spider with super-duper powers. Though both are absurd fiction.

Rogue Jedi
No, you're asking a stupid question that is irrelevant, so I',m returning the exact same question to you.

Okay, I can play again:

1. Preston avoids hundreds if not thousands of rounds all coming at him as the same time and can return fire while doing so, Hit-Girl does not.

2. Hit-Girl's ability to dodge one bullet at a time is nullified by Preston's guns and skills.

Going by screen feats, he's far more lethal and better able to protect himself from gun-fire. See 1 and 2 above.

Still not getting it. no, I know you're getting it, you're just ignoring it.

First things first. This:

Also, the OP needs clarification.

Where do they fight? Night or day? Well lit environment?

And also, what I just said:

This needs to be addressed before this debate goes any further.

Mairuzu
Come on, this is just unfair. Preston wins and there really shouldn't be an argument about it.

If you wanna spend this much time debating over it, a better battle would be between hit girl and Wesley.

Placidity
What doesn't it make sense? The man is trained to position himself to consistently avoid gunfire.

Not really, considering they're both fiction. Though gunkata makes more sense when applied to the real world than a man becoming like a spider with super-duper powers. Though both are absurd fiction.

A person with super strength, speed and agility doing what he does in the film? Sure.

Someone who predicts where people will shoot fully automatic gunfire and just sidesteps out of the way and avoids bullets from tens of men shooting at him? Nope. For one thing, people could just spam the general area, and wherever he goes he would be shot. Thats generally how it works. Fortunately for him, it doesn't in his universe.

Gun Kata and the way it works is a concept. Spider-man gaining super powers is not. Theres also nothing wrong with transferring Spider-man into another universe for debating purposes.There is a problem with Gun Kata when debating with other deadshots. I mean could you imagine a team of Agent Smith, Agent Zero, etc shooting at him and he just sidesteps his way to a win?

Given such mutations can occur, Spider-man could exist no problem.

Given people can develop such reflexes and predictive ability, Preston would still get shot if he pulled that crap in real life.

Rogue Jedi
I mean could you imagine a team of Agent Smith, Agent Zero, etc shooting at him and he just sidesteps his way to a win?

THIS is what I am asking them. THIS is what they are dodging. ALL of the men who Preston WTF pwns with Gun Kata are either standing still or moving sluggishly, maybe a foot or two this way or that. HG is gonna be flipping, sliding, clinging to walls, BULLET DODGING, she's gonna be like Yoda, no way in hell Gun Kata works on her. Not a chance in hell.

Their defense? "Hey, has Hit Girl ever faced a Gun Kata master?"

Hit girl>>>>>gun Kata.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Come on, this is just unfair. Preston wins and there really shouldn't be an argument about it.

If you wanna spend this much time debating over it, a better battle would be between hit girl and Wesley.

Wesley rapes her. Bullet bending and shooting bullets out of the air>>>>>bullet dodging.

Robtard
A person with super strength, speed and agility doing what he does in the film? Sure.

Someone who predicts where people will shoot fully automatic gunfire and just sidesteps out of the way and avoids bullets from tens of men shooting at him? Nope. For one thing, people could just spam the general area, and wherever he goes he would be shot. Thats generally how it works. Fortunately for him, it doesn't in his universe.

Gun Kata and the way it works is a concept. Spider-man gaining super powers is not. Theres also nothing wrong with transferring Spider-man into another universe for debating purposes.There is a problem with Gun Kata when debating with other deadshots. I mean could you imagine a team of Agent Smith, Agent Zero, etc shooting at him and he just sidesteps his way to a win?

Given such mutations can occur, Spider-man could exist no problem.

Given people can develop such reflexes and predictive ability, Preston would still get shot if he pulled that crap in real life.

No, Spider-Man could not exist in real life. Being strong enough to stop a train, shooting webbing out of your wrist and Spider-Sense, all fiction and out of the realms of reality.

Just as Preston's feats are fiction.

Really, this "it's not plausible so it doesn't count" in a fictional Movie Vs thread is just a silly argument. You know that.

Robtard
THIS is what I am asking them. THIS is what they are dodging. ALL of the men who Preston WTF pwns with Gun Kata are either standing still or moving sluggishly, maybe a foot or two this way or that. HG is gonna be flipping, sliding, clinging to walls, BULLET DODGING, she's gonna be like Yoda, no way in hell Gun Kata works on her. Not a chance in hell.

Their defense? "Hey, has Hit Girl ever faced a Gun Kata master?"

Hit girl>>>>>gun Kata.

When Agent Smith and Agent Zero fire bullets, do they fly straight?

If so, Preston can avoid those.

Talk about scrapping the lowest of lowest pig-shit to weasel a win. Sad, even for you RJ.

Placidity
No, Spider-Man could not exist in real life. Being strong enough to stop a train, shooting webbing out of your wrist and Spider-Sense, all fiction and out of the realms of reality.

Just as Preston's feats are fiction.

Really, this "it's not plausible so it doesn't count" in a fictional Movie Vs thread is just a silly argument. You know that.

Um, did you not read what I said, or are you just ignoring it?

I said, GIVEN SUCH MUTATIONS CAN OCCUR, Spider-man could exist.

GIVEN PEOPLE CAN DEVELOP SUCH REFLEXES AND PREDICTIVE ABILITY, Preston would still get shot if he pulled that crap in real life.

Seems pretty clear I'm not using the "plausibility argument".

Rogue Jedi

Talk about scrapping the lowest of lowest pig-shit to weasel a win. Sad, even for you RJ.

haermm I'll answer for you.

No, Preston has never faced someone who can move as fast and is as agile as Hit Girl, and can dodge bullets. Preston relies on Gun Kata, which hinges on a shooters position. Hit girl relies on nothing more than her own badassery.

Screen feats: Everyone Preston faces in Equilibrium either shoots while standing still, or move like sloths, a foot this way or that. THIS is the high end feat of Gun Kata.

What does that mean? It means that when Hit girl stars flipping around like Yoda and dodging Prestons bullets, his Gun Kata will be useless.

See how that works, Rob? I used screen feats, posted evidence, and proved that HG wins here.

Robtard
Um, did you not read what I said, or are you just ignoring it?

I said, GIVEN SUCH MUTATIONS CAN OCCUR, Spider-man could exist.

GIVEN PEOPLE CAN DEVELOP SUCH REFLEXES AND PREDICTIVE ABILITY, Preston would still get shot if he pulled that crap in real life.

Seems pretty clear I'm not using the "plausibility argument".

Considering such mutations can't occur, it's fiction, Just as the other character.

Placidity

Hang on,

If I made a thread like:

Agent Smith, Agent Zero, Agent 47, Jason Bourne and Robocop Vs. Preston

- Fire Fight only
- Pistols only

You'd vote for Preston? They'd all miss him while he waltzes around?

Placidity
Considering such mutations can't occur, it's fiction, Just as the other character.

No, that'd would be a "plausibility argument" you mentioned.

I'm saying, assuming (i.e "Given"wink they get their abilities, or assuming those mutations occur etc (Repeat: I am not arguing whether Spiderman or Preston can have those abilities in real life), Spiderman would be able to do exactly what he does in the movies. Preston even with predictive abilities, would get shot. I don't get whats hard to understand with what I'm saying.

Robtard
haermm I'll answer for you.

No, Preston has never faced someone who can move as fast and is as agile as Hit Girl, and can dodge bullets. Preston relies on Gun Kata, which hinges on a shooters position. Hit girl relies on nothing more than her own badassery.

Screen feats: Everyone Preston faces in Equilibrium either shoots while standing still, or move like sloths, a foot this way or that. THIS is the high end feat of Gun Kata.

What does that mean? It means that when Hit girl stars flipping around like Yoda and dodging Prestons bullets, his Gun Kata will be useless.

See how that works, Rob? I used screen feats, posted evidence, and proved that HG wins here.

LoL, fail. Let me guess, the thugs, meth-heads and whores Hit-Girl faced where all moving around like ninjas, right?

Um, no. Hit-Girl isn't "flipping around like Yoda", not even close. Get yor hand out of her skirt.

RJ's method of debate:

1)Ignore screen feats.

2)Make the combatant he wants to win out to me more than they are.

3)Make the combatant he wants see lose out to be less than they are.

Robtard
No, that'd would be a "plausibility argument" you mentioned.

I'm saying, assuming (i.e "Given"wink they get their abilities, or assuming those mutations occur etc (Repeat: I am not arguing whether Spiderman or Preston can have those abilities in real life), Spiderman would be able to do exactly what he does in the movies. Preston even with predictive abilities, would get shot. I don't get whats hard to understand with what I'm saying.

Dude, it's fiction, trying to bring in "in real life" is a faulty argument.

Of course someone isn't avoiding multiple machine-gun fire in real life; I don't care how well trained they are. Still doesn't mean those fictional feats can't be applied here.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, fail. Let me guess, the thugs, meth-heads and whores Hit-Girl faced where all moving around like ninjas, right? This, this is where you go into "ignore" mode. This is where you ignore this:

It literally ends the thread.

Figure of speech, numnuts.

Hello pot!!!!

Placidity
Dude, it's fiction, trying to bring in "in real life" is a faulty argument.

Of course someone isn't avoiding multiple machine-gun fire in real life; I don't care how well trained they are. Still doesn't mean those fictional feats can't be applied here.

No, I'm trying to point out the whole concept of Gun Kata is illogical and impossible EVEN if Preston can predict where people would shoot.

Even someone with precog and telepathy would get shot.

It only appears to work in the movie because of PIS, PIS which would not apply to another character in a debate. You can't expect other characters to behave like those people did.

Robtard
This, this is where you go into "ignore" mode. This is where you ignore this:

It literally ends the thread.

Figure of speech, numnuts.

Hello pot!!!!

Ha, no.

This is your argument: "Preston can't avoid Hit-Girls bullets, cuz".

Despite him repeatedly showing the ability to avoid hundreds if not thousands of rounds coming at him at the same time.

Robtard
No, I'm trying to point out the whole concept of Gun Kata is illogical and impossible EVEN if Preston can predict where people would shoot.

Even someone with precog and telepathy would get shot.

It only appears to work in the movie because of PIS, PIS which would not apply to another character in a debate. You can't expect other characters to behave like those people did.

Bro, it's fiction, doesn't matter if it's logical or possible.

Lots of things character's do here rely on PIS.

Placidity
Bro, it's fiction, doesn't matter if it's logical or possible.

Lots of things character's do here rely on PIS.

Of course it matters, people (e.g Hitgirl) aren't going to behave like the other people do in his universe.

Characters may rely on PIS, but not their abilities.

His abilities relies on PIS and other people having little to no aim at all. What you are saying is because its Preston, anyone he is facing has to have bad aim too. Sounds fair?

Rogue Jedi
Ha, no.

This is your argument: "Preston can't avoid Hit-Girls bullets, cuz".

Despite him repeatedly showing the ability to avoid hundreds if not thousands of rounds coming at him at the same time.

Yes, cuz.........Preston was only showing using Gun Kata to avoid gunfire from stationary gunmen/slow moving gunmen. HG is a blur compared to them. She dodges bullets. Her entire approach to gunfighting will render his Gun Kata useless.

/thread, HG wins. You can't go saying Gun Kata can do something it is never shown doing.

I haven't even started on HG's stealth, shall I proceed?

Robtard
Of course it matters, people (e.g Hitgirl) aren't going to behave like the other people do in his universe.

Characters may rely on PIS, but not their abilities.

His abilities relies on PIS and other people having little to no aim at all. What you are saying is because its Preston, anyone he is facing has to have bad aim too. Sounds fair?

There's the thing, the people in his universe don't have bad aim. as we seen many of those military police kill other people. His abilities allow him to avoid bullets.

Robtard
Yes, cuz.........Preston was only showing using Gun Kata to avoid gunfire from stationary gunmen/slow moving gunmen. HG is a blur compared to them. She dodges bullets. Her entire approach to gunfighting will render his Gun Kata useless.

/thread, HG wins. You can't go saying Gun Kata can do something it is never shown doing.

I haven't even started on HG's stealth, shall I proceed?

Good Lord, Hit-Girl isn't a "blur" compared to anyone else.

Except Preston does avoid bullets with ease, which is shown. A handful of bullets from Hit-Girl isn't harder to avoid than 20+ men firing machine-guns at the same time. The guy can obviously use his abiltity to constantly position himself out of harms way with extreme quickness.

Okay, start with "HG's stealth", it will be yet another fail from you. Go!

Placidity
There's the thing, the people in his universe don't have bad aim. as we seen many of those military police kill other people. His abilities allow him to avoid bullets.

No, but they do have bad aim when they are shooting at him, otherwise, he would've been shot. Not saying he wouldn't get his uber training and ability to predict trajectories, its just that it wouldn't help much.

His Gun Kata feats depends on others being terrible.

Robtard
No, but they do have bad aim when they are shooting at him, otherwise, he would've been shot. Not saying he wouldn't get his uber training and ability to predict trajectories, its just that it wouldn't help much.

His Gun Kata feats depends on others being terrible.

No, it doesn't. Gunkata allows the user to constantly position himself out of harms way; Preston can do it with impossible-like ability, as he's the best of the Clerics. You know, fiction.

Edit: Thinking about it, bad aim would hinder gunkata, as Preston would position himself to avoid fire that would logically hit him. So you'd likely end up tagging him if your aim was pure shit.

Rogue Jedi
Good Lord, Hit-Girl isn't a "blur" compared to anyone else.

Except Preston does avoid bullets with ease, which is shown. A handful of bullets from Hit-Girl isn't harder to avoid than 20+ men firing machine-guns at the same time. The guy can obviously use his abiltity to constantly position himself out of harms way with extreme quickness.

Okay, start with "HG's stealth", it will be yet another fail from you. Go!

First, check this out:

_mAH_6V5h4c

Pretty cool stuff, yeah? Pay attention to what the man is saying from :08 to :20, and the datapad at :20.

See how Gun Kata is designed to take out multiple shooters, while the Cleric is surrounded? Stationary shooters?

See now how Preston relies on all of this to employ Gun Kata effectively?

Robtard
First, check this out:

Pretty cool stuff, yeah? Pay attention to what the man is saying from :08 to :20, and the datapad at :20.

See how Gun Kata is designed to take out multiple shooters, while the Cleric is surrounded? Stationary shooters?

See now how Preston relies on all of this to employ Gun Kata effectively?

Then of course, there's all those people he killed that weren't "stationary shooters". /counter

Stil waiting for you to dazzle me with "HG's stealth".

Placidity
No, it doesn't. Gunkata allows the user to constantly position himself out of harms way; Preston can do it with impossible-like ability, as he's the best of the Clerics.

No, it relies on the shooters having bad aim/PIS, and you expect HG to miss.

Lets say its Agent Zero vs Preston. Agent Zero has NO PROBLEM hitting a target moving at walking speed. Explain how he would miss Preston if he just tries to sidestep out of the way?

You also did not reply to my question about Agent Smith, Zero, 47, Bourne, Robocop vs Preston before. If they all shot in his general direction, so that whenever he was within a one-step distance from his original position, he would get hit, then who would win?

You know, fiction.

Don't mock me.

Placidity

Edit: Thinking about it, bad aim would hinder gunkata, as Preston would position himself to avoid fire that would logically hit him. So you'd likely end up tagging him if your aim was pure shit.

As opposed to hundreds of bullets being fired in his general area? They all somehow don't hit him?

Robtard
No, it relies on the shooters having bad aim/PIS, and you expect HG to miss.

Lets say its Agent Zero vs Preston. Agent Zero has NO PROBLEM hitting a target moving at walking speed. Explain how he would miss Preston if he just tries to sidestep out of the way?

You also did not reply to my question about Agent Smith, Zero, 47, Bourne, Robocop vs Preston before. If they all shot in his general direction, so that whenever he was within a one-step distance from his original position, he would get hit, then who would win?

Don't mock me.

I don't expect Hit-Girl to miss. I do expect Preston to do what he does and avoid the shot due to his abilities.

If Agent Zero's bullets fly straight, then yes, Preston could avoid using his abilities. But Zero has more to him than just good aim. So a Zero vs Preston fight, it'd likely be Zero.

I'm not sure I understand that question. But his abilities allow him to predict the path of bullets and avoid, while simulataneously returning fire.

Not trying to mock you; you know that. But you're trying to downplay his abilities because they don't make sense in the real world. Which they don't have too.

As opposed to hundreds of bullets being fired in his general area? They all somehow don't hit him?

They don't, because of his abilities. The guy avoids bullets, hundreds or thousands of them. Though his ability to "inflict maximun damage on the maximun amount of opponents" helps a lot too.

Rogue Jedi
Then of course, there's all those people he killed that weren't "stationary shooters". /counter

Stil waiting for you to dazzle me with "HG's stealth".

Yes they were. They were stationary or moving a foot this way or that at slow speeds. Fact.

No comment on how Gun Kata is designed to work with maximum effectiveness against a group of stationary shooters, as opposed to one shooter who moves way faster than anyone in Equilibrium? K.

I'll circle back to HG's stealth.

Check THIS out:

EcbjwxsETKE

FF to 1:25-2:10. Strobe light. If Preston can't see her, he can't shoot her. And no, the opening scene in Equilibrium won't work as a counter for you here. Those guys were standing still, reloading their weapons, talking, making all sorts of noise.

Cool stuff, yeah?

Robtard
Yes they were. They were stationary or moving a foot this way or that at slow speeds. Fact.

No comment on how Gun Kata is designed to work with maximum effectiveness against a group of stationary shooters, as opposed to one shooter who moves way faster than anyone in Equilibrium? K.

LoL, first you insist gunkata only works with "stationary" opponents, it's pointed out he uses it on opponents that aren't stationary. So you flip and now it's "moving a foot or slow".

Fail, guy.

I'll circle back to HG's stealth.

Check THIS out:

FF to 1:25-2:10. Strobe light. If Preston can't see her, he can't shoot her. And no, the opening scene in Equilibrium won't work as a counter for you here. Those guys were standing still, reloading their weapons, talking, making all sorts of noise.

Cool stuff, yeah?
Counter: The opening post. They only have their guns and unlimited ammo.

See, you failed. Told you.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, first you insist gunkata only works with "stationary" opponents, it's pointed out he uses it on opponents that aren't stationary. So you flip and now it's "moving a foot or slow". Fail, guy.

Counter: The opening post. They only have their guns and unlimited ammo.

See, you failed. Told you.

No, I said that Gun Kata is used with great effectiveness on:

A. Stationary targets
B. Slow movers

And yeah, the strobe light is an attachment to the same pistols she used in the hallway shootout. OP says they have their pistols from their hallway shootouts. The pistols she used in the hallway shootout is the same type of pistols she used in the rescue scene, with the strobe light attachment.

Man, that's some pwnage there. Ass rape even.

Robtard

A. Stationary targets
B. Slow movers

And yeah, the strobe light is an attachment to the same pistols she used in the hallway shootout. OP says they have their pistols from their hallway shootouts. The pistols she used in the hallway shootout is the same type of pistols she used in the rescue scene, with the strobe light attachment.

Man, that's some pwnage there. Ass rape even.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more desperate to weasel a win, RJ.

Anyhow, this is what the OP stated: "Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout" -OP

So no, she doesn't have the strobe light and to be effective, the room would need to be dark.

Fail, fail, fail, fail, RJ.

Kaibs
I just can't stop laughing reading this thread. Hit Girl is pretty badass, but she's not beating Preston. As for the equipped light.... well she never had it EQUIPPED so thus it doesn't count. And plus if the fight is in a light area which is kind if implied it is the light is useless anyway.

XanatosForever

A. Stationary targets
B. Slow movers

Man, that's some pwnage there. Ass rape even. Originally posted by Kaibs
I just can't stop laughing reading this thread. Hit Girl is pretty badass, but she's not beating Preston. As for the equipped light.... well she never had it EQUIPPED so thus it doesn't count. And plus if the fight is in a light area which is kind if implied it is the light is useless anyway.

I just want to point that both of these posts are wrong for different reasons.

Kaibs, Hit Girl's pistol actually did have the strobe attached to it during the rescue scene, which let her keep her accuracy by holding the pistol with two hands.

RJ, while it was the same pistol, the strobe attachment wasn't on it because, if you recall during the rescue scene, she detached the strobe to distract the last two guards. Which means by the time of the hallway, it would just be a standard pistol.

Kaibs
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Kaibs, Hit Girl's pistol actually did have the strobe attached to it during the rescue scene, which let her keep her accuracy by holding the pistol with two hands.

RJ, while it was the same pistol, the strobe attachment wasn't on it because, if you recall during the rescue scene, she detached the strobe to distract the last two guards. Which means by the time of the hallway, it would just be a standard pistol.

Noooooooooooooooo bro I am talking about the hallway scene in the bosses building. At least that's where I thought they said this battle is taking place. Or a place like that. In the rescue scene I know she has the strobe equipped. But once again it'd be a bit useless like wearing NVG's during the day

Mairuzu
The only way i see preston losing is if he starts getting all emotional by seeing hit girl come in with a school girl outfit crying and what not.

Impediment
this is what the OP stated: "Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout" -OP

So no, she doesn't have the strobe light and to be effective, the room would need to be dark.

The runt is right. She never used the strobe attachment in the hallway scenes, only the rescue scene in the dark room.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Kaibs
Noooooooooooooooo bro I am talking about the hallway scene in the bosses building. At least that's where I thought they said this battle is taking place. Or a place like that. In the rescue scene I know she has the strobe equipped. But once again it'd be a bit useless like wearing NVG's during the day

I know what scene you're talking about, Kaibs, I was just pointing out that your statement here:

Was wrong, because she did have it equipped, but not during the hall scene. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear, did that help?

Kaibs
I know what scene you're talking about, Kaibs, I was just pointing out that your statement here:

Was wrong, because she did have it equipped, but not during the hall scene. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear, did that help?

Ahh yeah I got you. I suppose I should of worded that a bit better. I meant not having it equipped during the scene in the hall.

six6six
-well lit environment

-Preston can only use semi-auto to be fair

You know, I notice that the mob boss kicking HG's ass keeps getting brought up. If she hadn't ran out of bullets, he would've died just as easily as the rest. H2h does not matter here.

six6six
Love the sig Mairuzu

Robtard

If you have to gimp Preston now, then it's even more evident that he would win.

Rogue Jedi
-well lit environment

You know, I notice that the mob boss kicking HG's ass keeps getting brought up. If she hadn't ran out of bullets, he would've died just as easily as the rest. H2h does not matter here.

Of course he would have.

Rogue Jedi

RJ, while it was the same pistol, the strobe attachment wasn't on it because, if you recall during the rescue scene, she detached the strobe to distract the last two guards. Which means by the time of the hallway, it would just be a standard pistol. Well damn, if we go by what she had on her scene by scene, she uses her grenade. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doesn't really matter, it's semi auto versus semi auto now. HG rapes Preston.

Robtard

Doesn't really matter, it's semi auto versus semi auto now. HG rapes Preston.

Not really, as she's not dodging dual shots, she can knock her head to one side, sure. She's no ****ing Agent Smith though. But the fight is closer now.

But hey, you grasp desperately to having Preston gimped, you need it.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, as she's not dodging dual shots, she can knock her head to one side, sure. She's no ****ing Agent Smith though. But the fight is closer now.

But hey, you grasp desperately to having Preston gimped, you need it.

crylaugh You're an idiot. Just know that. Here you go with the "gimp" shit.

The fight is even now from the get go, you tard. Both with semi auto. You wanna discuss the fight with both of them having all their weapons/gadgets from the movies? Oh PLEASE say yes.

Preston shoots, HG dodges, HG caps his ass, credits roll as Banana Splits plays.

Indo story. smokin'

Robtard
crylaugh You're an idiot. Just know that. Here you go with the "gimp" shit.

The fight is even now from the get go, you tard. Both with semi auto. You wanna discuss the fight with both of them having all their weapons/gadgets from the movies? Oh PLEASE say yes.

Preston shoots, HG dodges, HG caps his ass, credits roll as Banana Splits plays.

Indo story. smokin'

Yeah, I'm the idiot. This is why the op said:

"Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout" -op

Preston's guns can go full auto, but now, they're reduced to semi-auto only. That's a gimp, now, after the fact; it's what you need though; there's a reason why "gimper" has been attributed to you time and time again. You childish moron.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I'm the idiot. This is why the op said:

"Weapons: pistols that each had during each of their own hallway shootout" -op

Preston's guns are full auto. But now, they're reduced to semi-auto. That's a gimp, now. You childish moron.

No, you're an idiot for accusing me of gimping. I did no such thing. I asked for clarification on the OP, that's all. Don't believe me? Ask six.

Preston having access to the full auto function on his pistols and HG having only semi auto......hmm.....pretty uneven playing field. If he has full auto, she should have access to all her shit. Grenades, the MP5, the works, this is how the thread should be, ALL of their equipment.

But, as Six said, he has only semi auto. HIS decision.

Robtard
No, you're an idiot for accusing me of gimping. I did no such thing. I asked for clarification on the OP, that's all. Don't believe me? Ask six.

Preston having access to the full auto function on his pistols and HG having only semi auto......hmm.....pretty uneven playing field. If he has full auto, she should have access to all her shit. Grenades, the MP5, the works, this is how the thread should be, ALL of their equipment.

But, as Six said, he has only semi auto. HIS decision.

I didn't accuse you of doing the gimping, I said that you needed the gimp. Go back, read and pay attention more closely.

Reducing one opponent's gear after the fact so the other opponent has a chance is gimping; it's also pretty telling of who's better.

Edit: You know what, your shit attitude and willingness to drag these debates (which should be fun) into the mud, just so you can weasel a win for whomever happens to be your favorite grow tiring. So let me end this with a nice 'GO FVCK YOURSELF, YOU CLOWNISH CVNT."

Rogue Jedi
I didn't accuse you of doing the gimping, you childish moron. I said that you needed the gimp. Go back and read.

Reducing one opponent's gear after the fact so the other opponent has a chance is gimping; it's also pretty telling of who's better.

Edit: You know that, your shit attitude and willingness to drag these debates (which should be fun) into the mud, just so you can weasel a win for whomever happens to be your favorite grow tiring. So let me end this with a nice 'GO **** YOURSELF, CLOWN."

So Preston has better guns, that's a no-brainer, that in itself is all the reason we need to give HG all her gear (if Preston can use full auto.) I'm all for giving Preston full auto and giving HG all her gear. Up to six. I was seriously hoping he'd go full gear for both of them.

My favorite? haermm PRESTON is my favorite, you twit. Just like McClane is my favorite over Riggs, and you pulled the same shit there, "Riggs is your fave, you want Riggs to win!!!!"

Fact: Preston is one of my top three or four ass kickers of all time. Ash, Preston, McClane, Riddick, top four. So pull your head outta your ass, wipe it clean, and gimmee a kiss.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>