Best DC Original Animated Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
These are my top 3:

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Justice League: The New Frontier
Batman: Under the Red Hood

But the rest are very good as well.

Darth Martin
Public Enemies

majid86
Public Enemies, Gotham Knight & First Flight are the only ones that i havent seen.

Darth Martin
The new film is probably going to be the best. It has Conroy and Daly doing their thing, along with Wonder Woman. Great storyline also.

Bouboumaster
Forget those choice. They're nothing to Batman: The Mask Of The Phantasm.

-Pr-
Red Hood is as good as any of the old TAS stuff imo. The others all have their faults that put me off more than Red Hood did.

SnakeEyes
Red Hood.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I agree, that movie was class.

Out of the list though...,no question, Gotham Knight. After Gotham Knight,

Under the Red Hood
Wonder Woman
Return of the Joker
Green Lantern First Flight

Those are the only ones worth mentioning to me. The worst out of that list is definitely, Superman oomsday. What a pile of steaming shit. What a waste of potential that movie was.

roughrider
Have only seen half on that list. For me, it's Gotham Knight.

srankmissingnin

Agreed. Mask Of The Phantasm isn't just the greatest animate Batman movie, it's the greatest Batman movie period.

Stall_19
I've seen all but Justice League: The New Frontier and Wonder Woman and I got to say Batman: Under the Red Hood was the best.

GGS
Bats under the red hood.

batdude123
They're nothing to Batman: The Mask Of The Phantasm.

This.

willRules
Batman: Under the Red Hood was so good, it was better than the comic and I've found that I almost always prefer the comic to the cartoon.

However the climatic battle between Batman and Owlman in Crisis on two Earths was brilliant.

majid86
Yeah, James Woods has a great voice and was kicking Batman's ass for most of that fight

Don Corleone
Originally posted by willRules
Batman: Under the Red Hood was so good, it was better than the comic and I've found that I almost always prefer the comic to the cartoon.

However the climatic battle between Batman and Owlman in Crisis on two Earths was brilliant.

This post is full of win.

spidermanrocks
Batman: Under the Red Hood was the best one by far.

They're nothing to Batman: The Mask Of The Phantasm.

Agreed.

ares834
QFT.

chomperx9
Red Hood

Mr. Rhythmic
My big three are "Return of the Joker," "Under the Red Hood," and "Mask of the Phantasm."

To be honest, though, MotP loses points because the first half of the movie wasn't all that great. But the moment the Joker shows up? The movie becomes legendary.

Bloinky
Under the Red Hood.........Joker's concept was amazing in it....The only downfall was no Mark Hamill.

marwash22
1. Public Enemies.
2. Apocalypse.
3. Red Hood.
4. Wonder Woman.
5. Crisis.

Razior
Public enemies tho i havent seen all, im going to watch batman under the red hood tonight becuz of the votes big grin

Caps Conscience
Just finished wathing Mask of the Phantasm again and

Under the Red Hood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mask of the Phantasm

chomperx9
I would pay an extra 10 bucks for Batman under the red hood if Hammils voice and conroys was in it. jokers performance and laugh was just to fake. sounded like some actor on stage at a play or something trying to laugh.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by chomperx9
I would pay an extra 10 bucks for Batman under the red hood if Hammils voice and conroys was in it. jokers performance and laugh was just to fake. sounded like some actor on stage at a play or something trying to laugh.

I'll give you Joker in MOP is better then Red Hood, but Red Hood had a better story, action, and animation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.