Best Marvel Original Animated Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Dr Strange by far for me

The Nuul
Ultimate Avengers

Darth Martin
Hulk Vs. Wolverine

ankur29
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hulk Vs. Wolverine

thumb up

ultimate avengers was good too

Darth Martin
They both were.

But Hulk Vs. Wolverine had the grittyness down right.

majid86
They both were.

But Hulk Vs. Wolverine had the grittyness down right.

IMO they have had made it at least 80 mins long instead of making Hulk vs Thor because Wolverine was just like the 90's X-Men series version which is by far the best portrayal of Wolverine.

Darth Martin
I actually thought the X-Men: Evolution potrayal of Wolverine was the best by far.

Bouboumaster
Ultimate Avengers

dmills
Hulk vs wolverine period.

jinXed by JaNx
Planet Hulk was aces. The only fault i find in that movie was the PG rating. The movie was dark but if there is one marvel animated movie that was hurt by its child rating it is that one. Fighting robots over and over became very redundant. Still it has a great story and character development and good animation (for a cheap low budget, Western, animated movie)

I also really enjoyed Invincible Iron Man and the first Avengers. They really dropped the ball on the second and third avengers movies though. Why do writers persist on thinking that writing storylines around child super heros is a good idea? Not even children want to see that tripe

Darth Martin
I thought the Iron Man film was shit.

Kazenji
I thought the Iron Man film was shit.

Same here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ultimate Avengers thumb up Hulk Smash! ftw

Stoic
I originally thought that the Ultimate Avengers was the best marvel animated movie, but I just finished watching Planet Hulk for a second time (1st time around it sucked), and place it 1st place. Once I stopped comparing it to the comic books though, I grew to appreciate it for what it was, and I found the story to be superior to the Ultimate Avengers, at least by a small margin.

Wolfie
They are more or less on equal terms for me. I think the quality has been mostly consistent. But if I had to pick...

Ultimate Avengers.

Planet Hulk could have beaten it if it only included the ending and lead into a World War Hulk movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.