Snake Eyes vs Broken Tusk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Snake Eyes fights the predator elder Broken Tusk in an abandoned and overgrown mining town in the jungles of Brazil.

Snake Eyes has read the secret reports from the first Predator film and has some knowledge about his opponent, including that he uses infrared vision. Broken tusk knows he faces a very dangerous and stealthy opponent too.

http://themansionboys.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/snake_eyes.jpg

VS

http://www.jokerdesigns.com/thehunted/yautja/alien-vs-predator.jpg

Broken Tusk is a very skilled predator who was able to fight multiple Aliens in close combat and beat another much larger elder in h2h with little trouble.

Snake Eyes has a katana, a combat knife, A M-16 with two 35 round mags, a MP5 submachine gun with two 35 round clips, a glock 17 pistol with three 17 round mags, 2 fragmentation grenades, 2 shock grenades, 2 smoke grenades, 20 adamantium shuriken, a strangling cord and a medpack.

Broken Tusk has the same equipment as the predator in the first movie, minus the shoulder cannon and the nuke. He also has a combi stick (spear), a throwing disk (as in the second movie) and a hand-held plasma gun with 5 rounds (basically a weaker version of the shoulder cannon that has to be reloaded manually betwen each shot)

Let`s RUMBLE!

snoopdogg
Tusk.

Mshinu
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Tusk.

How many out of ten you think?

KingD19
Snake Eyes...too many powers and obscure abilities.

Mshinu
Originally posted by KingD19
Snake Eyes...too many powers and obscure abilities.

I you are refering to the "can`t be killed by non-ninjas" ability, it is OFF in this fight. big grin

KingD19
Originally posted by Mshinu
I you are refering to the "can`t be killed by non-ninjas" ability, it is OFF in this fight. big grin

I meant the more mystical powers he's shown throughout his comic run and the cartoon runs over the years.

Like recently...he killed 3 guys so fast, that they didn't know they were dead. They were just standing in a burning shack, on fire...but they wouldn't fall over because their bodies had realized they were dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.