Warrior vs ThunderStrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
A Warrior name Guy has decided to re acquire power of the GL but failed to do so with the qwardian ring... now angry he has heard legends of the asgardian weapons that can give him similar power of a Corps Member.

he has come to a cemetery similar situation as last time when on the hunt for the yellow ring. approaching the Tombstone he reads the inscription "the World still needs heroes".

Warrior: hmm.. no kidding and i am just the hero this world needs.. with my power and your weapon it will make hal and supes envious when i save the day.

who is stupid enough to leave such a powerful weapon on your tombstone? idiots.. come to Guy.(reaches for it).

Guy begins to struggle and morph increasing mass..

warrior: WTH!!! give me the Mace!!

Guy manages to barely drag it and scrape the tombstone and falls off the edge and hits the ground Flash of energy discharges and Thunderstrike is standing in front holding his mace..

Eric: What just happen?! who are you..

Warrior: goddamn it was suppose to be mine it was my turn!!

Eric: hmm.. look buddy obviously you are not worthy to wield such power and i dont like you as it stands grave robbing...

Warrior: who you think you are talking to buddy!! Guy is worthy and i'll prove it time for this warrior to show his worth!

King Castle
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.