the Psi challenge Power Placement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Hulk
Wolverine
Maxam
Joker
Agent Daryll Smith
Penance
Batman
Black Panther
Sentry
Thor
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
White Queen
Xavier
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Wonderwoman
Captain Marvel

who can these six mind rape, scan, psi bolt or control from the above list?
the above will be ready to resist..

Gorilla Grodd
Cable (onslaught Storyline)
Psylocke
Elektra
Maxwell Lord
Aquaman

Konton
Grodd can contend with all of them, save Diana.

Don't know about Cable.

Psylocke can do shit to everyone except high end TP's like Emma, Xavier, J'onn, and Wonder Woman (who shouldn't even be on this list because she's completely immune). I won't bother to argue who else.

Elektra is iffy because she doesn't have true psionic powers. She's already messed up, scanned, and communicated with Wolverine.

Maxwell Lord idk about.

Aquaman is debatable.

King Castle
wonder woman has bn mind controlled in the past..
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wonderwoman-vs-despero/416784/
also like to point out that some one may be a lil bias or do not know everyone on the list since i put one or two characters that are completely immune to test knowledge of ppl and it isnt debatable its a fact.

Konton
Yeah I'm not 100% familiar with the entirety of the proposed roster. Congratulations on baiting/trolling KMC posters.

Anyway, Diana hasn't been mind controlled since her Eye of Pallas upgrade.

King Castle
its not baiting this is a legitimate gauntlet and i wanted non bias and a knowledgeable opinions, hence i put one as a control group.. to help me find whose opinion should carry actual weight and whose to ignore.

-Pr-
Diana should still be immune.

Lord has had a decent upgrade of late, so i'd say he can do a lot to a lot of those people.

Psylocke never impressed me as a psi, but she ain't bad.

Arthur's decent, but i don't know who he could and couldn't control.

Don't expect much from Cable.

Grodd is arguably the best psi there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.