PITT vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No cloning.

2 scenerios:

1. Lobo is hired to frag that kid Pitt is always protecting.

2. Lobo fights Pitt.

Who wins?

Harbinger
Lobo does.

dmills
Pitt

Pitt

cdtm
Personally, I'm trying to figure out how one beats the other, but I wanted to hear opinions.

Both characters are pretty hard to take out through melee.

dmills
Originally posted by cdtm
Personally, I'm trying to figure out how one beats the other, but I wanted to hear opinions.

Both characters are pretty hard to take out through melee. I know. That's why one answer is just as good as the other in this one.

Wolverine2006
PITT

Flyattractor
LOBO

Stoic
First to die loses huh? Pitt cuts him in two FTW baby!

vansonbee
Lobo relentlessly soon or later.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. PITT can't stop Lobo from fragging the kid. Kid gets fragged one way or another.

2. Stalemate, or slight edge to Lobo, since Lobo has the better (if not the best) HF.

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
1. PITT can't stop Lobo from fragging the kid. Kid gets fragged one way or another.

2. Stalemate, or slight edge to Lobo, since Lobo has the better (if not the best) HF.

1. Timmy is a herald level character on his own.
2. Lobo can't withstand Pitts unbreakable claws.

AsbestosFlaygon
With an HF equal to The Mask's, I bet he can.

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
With an HF equal to The Mask's, I bet he can.

Lobo has been shredded by bullet barages, Lobo has also been stopped in his tracks by a sledge hammer to the face, and the guy that hit him was human. This took place in the self titled mini series.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo has been shredded by bullet barages, Lobo has also been stopped in his tracks by a sledge hammer to the face, and the guy that hit him was human. This took place in the self titled mini series.

Bullets never really bothered Lobo.

Pitts durability is kind of similar, in that his skin gets shredded visibly but he doesn't suffer any serious damage. Even Ennis had Lobo walking through masses of machinegun fire that only caused surface damage.

And again, he's shrugged off blows from Despero and laughed off a skyscraper collapsing on him. Not to mention, he's regenerated near instantly from a puddle of blood before...

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Bullets never really bothered Lobo.

Pitts durability is kind of similar, in that his skin gets shredded visibly but he doesn't suffer any serious damage. Even Ennis had Lobo walking through masses of machinegun fire that only caused surface damage.

And again, he's shrugged off blows from Despero and laughed off a skyscraper collapsing on him. Not to mention, he's regenerated near instantly from a puddle of blood before...

Pitt took a nuke blast with no damage, was cooked by molecular acid which couldn't slow him down, pain stimulates him and turns him more beastial as he continues to fight, Pitt hass unbreakable claws that also allows him to tunnel through solid rock at the speed that an average person walks up the street.

Lobo regenerated from a puddle of blood because he can't die, but I don't believe that applies here,because of forum rules that state that all combatants are fighting in neutral space. This means that Lobo is not a part of the DC universe here. If Lobo were in the Marvel U his immortality would be as useless as the Speed force would be in Marvel, or the Infinity Gems would be in DC.

Flyattractor
LOBO has taken a couple of nuke blasts and came out relativily unscathed.
Has been thru multiple burning scenarios.
Only one acid incident,but that was after HIS body had been ground up into hamburger tho.
HIS body can move,and fight with out HIS head attached. More on instinctive then cognotive.

Stoic
Lobo's more impressive and ridiculous feats are largely due to him being immortal. This however as I pointed out is due to his immunity to death in the DC universe.

In Marvel or any other comic universe he would have no such luck, or do you believe that Lobo would be able to pull off that BS in the Marvel U vs it's version of Death?

Again this battle would take place in neutral space where Lobo would be able to die. I'm pulling forum rules on this battle because Lobo under DC rules has too many fluctuating showings. In a Forum setting with all of it rules applied to the utmost degree, Lobo is mortal (neutral space rule 101).

I must also add that I have pretty good knowledge of Lobo as a character, I would even go as far as to say that I know his history better than a lot of people do, this includes many writers.

Lobo can not clone anymore, because he lost this ability before (pay attention future Lobo writers) he was effectively immortal, he then fought a clone of himself that was not under the same immortal contract given to the original. One of the Lobo's died during that battle, can anyone guess which one it was? Here's a hint, it wasn't the original Lobo whom Vril Dox removed his cloning abilities.

batdude123
Lobo regenerated from a puddle of blood because he can't die, but I don't believe that applies here,because of forum rules that state that all combatants are fighting in neutral space. This means that Lobo is not a part of the DC universe here.

HOLY RETARDATION, BATMAN!!!

Flyattractor
Lobo's more impressive and ridiculous feats are largely due to him being immortal. This however as I pointed out is due to his immunity to death in the DC universe.

Whooooaaaa! Hold on there Shmeky...
I am finding some uncertinty in your assumptions on your assestment of LOBO's abilities.
In Marvel or any other comic universe he would have no such luck, or do you believe that Lobo would be able to pull off that BS in the Marvel U vs it's version of Death?
Why not? LOBO's "BS" antics were made cannon for DCU. Why shouldn't LOBO be able to pull off the same After Life Death kicking in the MU Realm of Death.
Hell that boney old broad might fall for the Main Man.
She fell for the Purple Accordian Chin. LOBO could put HIS moves on her. Hell. I know for a fact that HE would be bold enough to try.

Again this battle would take place in neutral space where Lobo would be able to die. I'm pulling forum rules on this battle because Lobo under DC rules has too many fluctuating showings. In a Forum setting with all of it rules applied to the utmost degree, Lobo is mortal (neutral space rule 101).

.So in the bases of quoting the rules. It has been stated way back in the orginal Omega Men comic that Czarninans (then zigzlopians)normally can't be TRULY killed by anything less then massive cellular damage or up to complete molecular vaporization.
So "getting cut in half" aint necesarrily a Sure shot thing!
And LOBO's immortaltiy is a bit of a nominclature. Or in fact not totally true.
LOBO may be immortal. But HE can die!
The contract HE has with the DCU GOD is that HIS soul is not to be collected under any circumstances.
Cause even in LOBO's monthy. HE did die a few times.
But then you just have to deal with a despossed LOBO soul.
Which can possess others. As stated in the LOBO/Deadman and issues 32 and 33 of the monthly.
And this is Comic book death. Hardly a permenate condtion.

I must also add that I have pretty good knowledge of Lobo as a character, I would even go as far as to say that I know his history better than a lot of people do, this includes many writers.
.Join the club.

Lobo can not clone anymore, because he lost this ability before (pay attention future Lobo writers) he was effectively immortal, he then fought a clone of himself that was not under the same immortal contract given to the original. One of the Lobo's died during that battle, can anyone guess which one it was? Here's a hint, it wasn't the original Lobo whom Vril Dox removed his cloning abilities.
I go that isssue too. The Zero Hour Tie in.
I don't recal the cliff hanger for which "Bo" surviving that one ever being truly answred.
Of course the Clones were never under the same immortallity contract.
They are just clones. They clones have never had the same level of durabilty as the orginal. It is just a defensive mechanism. Like a lizard seperating its tale.
As proof in the L.E.G.I.O.N 89 story for the battle of Cairn with the Drug Cartels Space Fleet.
The Clones died all over the place in that one. But the Orginal survived just fine.
LOBO can take some major physical damage.
So I aint sure I am willing to jump beind the "getting cut in half" by itself being enough to kill HIM.
Even if ou state the moment in LOBO's Back.
HE had undergone way more damage then just getting blasted in Half.
HIS battle with Loo was way more intense then just that one moment.

And pain and battle also makes LOBO more bestial too.....if that is possible.

wow.

I forgot how much these big ass quote posts can SUCK!

Prep-Man
Lobo.

cdtm
This however as I pointed out is due to his immunity to death in the DC universe.

The Speed Force and Quantum Bands wouldn't work by that logic.

It's pretty much presumed all powers work in neutral space, even universe specific ones.

Mrblonde
Stalemate neither can keep the other one down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.