New Star Wars... stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vorpal Ruin
Spoilers! Maybe..... idk

Apperantly Darth Maul now has a brother, that is going to become an apprentice to Dooku/Sidious. Aurra Sing has no force powers and doesn't use a lightsaber at all. Sidious orders Dooku to kill Ventress while they are kneeled together listening to his hologram.

I read this on IGN.

Gideon
This could either be the coolest thing ever or an utter disaster.

Gideon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmaFAOj1xEo

^ Soundless trailer from Celebration V.

Nephthys
The clone wars sucks by default. This will just be another chapter of shame.

Vorpal Ruin
I think the scene where Dooku is attacked by 3 people in his sleep and is poisoned and blinded because of it yet still manages to fight them off is impressive.

ares834
I have to admit I am opptimistic about this new season. It looks pretty good.

Gideon
Originally posted by Nephthys
The clone wars sucks by default. This will just be another chapter of shame.

Oh, hell. Stop b1tching because no one cares about Bane or non-movie stuff.

BruceSkywalker
fascinating... perhaps i shall watch

Nephthys
Originally posted by Gideon
Oh, hell. Stop b1tching because no one cares about Bane or non-movie stuff.

I'm sure the guy in your sig would agree with me seeing as the cartoon's raped his character more thoroughly than a pervert in a busty japanese schoolgirl factory could ever hope to emulate. And then theres the pink Hutt, Dooku captured by space pirates, Clint Eastwood-lite, that godawful movie, screwing with canon till it bleeds and I think you get the idea.

And Bane is soooo last week darling.

ares834
The cartoon is currently the best thing being put out by Lucas.

Anyway here is that same trailer in trailer as it was meant to be seen.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001074.html

Darth Subjekt
Yep, I was at Celebration. Maul's brother is the best male warrior from his planet and looks to serve Dooku.

Apparently, per Lucas himself, the females are the dominate, more powerful ones on the planet and both genders live on separate sides of the planet. And out of them, Maul's brother (can't remember his name) is the baddest one there.

Also, Lucas' film character, Baron, will have an action packed scene with the rest of his family's characters. They showed a scene where they were in a bar and started shooting it out with someone there; GL brandishing twin blasters...

Really cool stuff!

Gideon
TELL US MOAR ABOUT SIDIOUS DOES HE DO SOMETHING AWESOME DOES VENTRESS DIE WHAT ABOUT DOOKU BEING ATTACKED WHILE BLINDED TELL ME MOAR OR DIE!

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Gideon
TELL US MOAR ABOUT SIDIOUS DOES HE DO SOMETHING AWESOME DOES VENTRESS DIE WHAT ABOUT DOOKU BEING ATTACKED WHILE BLINDED TELL ME MOAR OR DIE!

I believe that when Sidious orders Dooku to kill Ventress that he decides not to. Dooku and Ventress team up and go kill Sidious(quite easily), making the origonal trilogy non-canon.

Dr McBeefington
The clone wars sucks by default. This will just be another chapter of shame. great avatar, its about time you start playing quality games.

mattatom
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
great avatar, its about time you start playing quality games. QFT

Nephthys
All my games are quality, barring 1 or 2 bargin bin craps.

Though Garrett is wins.

Dr McBeefington
All my games are quality, barring 1 or 2 bargin bin craps.

Though Garrett is wins.

The Thief series is in my top 5 all time.

SIDIOUS 66
Here is some more info on..... stuff.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/111/1112465p1.html

Darth Subjekt
no no no, you guys got it all wrong. Ventrss kills Palps on her own and takes his place. She has this uncanny force ability to mask what she looks like to everyone else. So she's not a shape-shifter, she just makes you think she looks like Palps. Then, with Dooku now HER apprentice, they give Maul's brother cosmetic surgery to look like Dooku, and that's who Anakin eventually kills. Dooku himself, stays in the background as a future crimson guard and dies of a yeast infection. Nasty stuff.

Then, all the Emperor's "clones" later in the story, are really just rapid release offspring of Ventress.

Totally re-works everything we ever thought we knew about Star Wars.

ares834
Dooku against Nightsisters

Gideon
Originally posted by ares834
Dooku against Nightsisters

I giggled during this, I was so happy.

Nephthys
I giggled becuase of Dooku's silk jammies.

InfernoJG95
Ok does mauls bro go same way as him

AthenasTrgrFngr
hopefully an omniscient narrator within the show says that mausl brother is an exact replica of him as far as skill and competence is concerned, and then at the end ashouka kills him! =D

InfernoJG95
Wouldn't put it past em. Remember she defeated grievous and she's like what 14 and he's meant to be a Jedi killer

AthenasTrgrFngr
i typed really bad up there sad

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
i typed really bad up there sad

Yes you did. Why?

InfernoJG95
Because she didn't put up the forward batteries and an A-wing crashed into her bridge of the super grammer destroyer and it was destroyed

Lord Lucien
I love stock references.

REXXXX
I'm liking the Nightsisters exploration, though hopefully not too much is trod over by Lucas exploring already-covered ground in the Expanded Universe.

Maul's brother... meh...

Liking everything else!

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by InfernoJG95
Wouldn't put it past em. Remember she defeated grievous and she's like what 14 and he's meant to be a Jedi killer

Grevious defeated her, she ran away.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by InfernoJG95

She didn't f**king "defeat" grievous!!

... or wut ST sez...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.