What's the greatest invention in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
I'd think Metron's Worlogog would be up there.

Brainiac's multiverse suit made for Starman.

The Mother Box?

Pym's Infinite Mansion.

Mindset
Ultimate Nullifier

Jonah Hex
Infinity Gaunlet created by thanos coz even jim gordon could use it
Miracle machine disqualified coz it will turn a stray thought into reality
Ultimate Nullifier disqualified coz commisioner gordon can't use it

amnesia
Doom's time machine and the batmobile.

Harbinger
The Miracle Machine.

SamZED
batarang.

Mindship
Utility belt.

Q99
The hostess fruit pie.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Harbinger
The Miracle Machine.

Parmaniac
Psycho Pirates mask (even if he wasn't the original creator, don't know) a lot of fun, sex and a world to conquer smile

Black bolt z
Chocolate.Just an endless supply of chocolate.

I already thought there was a thread like this?Where ODG and quan were arguing which was better,omega from thanos or heaven busting machine from doom...

But I gotta say portal time cube.

Gecko4lif
Miracle machine
Genesis box
Solaris
Warlagog
The Fury / Amazo
Ultimate nullifyer

Lord_Talron
tony stark brand condoms.

Colossus-Big C
rhinos suit
the UN
the miracle machine
the galactus engine
wonder woman
achillies

marwash22
PIS and retcon.

rotiart
Emma frosts bra.

Mshinu
The Fury maybe.

The Nuul
Batkick.

psycho gundam
the report button

Bentley
Captain America's shield. Super Soldier Serum.

Those would solve more than anything else in the universe cool

illadelph12
The material that is used for Power Girl's top.

Cubey
Originally posted by Mindset
Ultimate Nullifier

This and the Miracle Machine.

TheTyrant
Ultimate Nullifier, Worlogog, and Fury.

Galan007
Heaven's Ladder
Miracle Machine
Cosmic Armor
Hourman M*
Element X
5d/Monitor tech
Pretty much anything created by Metron (ie. the Mobius Chair, Boom Tubes, etc.)

*However, I'm not ready to give him credit for the Worlogog's creation. I am well aware that Metron once told the heroes he built it -Super Powers #5 (1984)- but during the JLA: Rock of Ages storyline (1998), Metron said that the Worlogog had previously been lost for 4,000 years (and said nothing about building it.) That statement essentially retconned the Worlogog's earlier appearances.

...Plus there's a HUGE difference in the Worlogog's depiction/portrayal from then to more current times.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by illadelph12
The material that is used for Power Girl's top. durznuts

Endless Mike
The Fury?

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Fury? thumb up

Omega Vision
Cosmic Armor.

Warlord
Alexander Luthor's invention in infinite crisis. It brought back the Multiverse...yeah, beat that...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by illadelph12
The material that is used for Power Girl's top.
Silicon?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cosmic Armor.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Warlord
Alexander Luthor's invention in infinite crisis. It brought back the Multiverse...yeah, beat that... 4 words: female super-hero costumes

Cubey
That invention was pretty much just accessing the Anti-Monitor's power wasn't it?

Wei Phoenix
Superman's willpower.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Cubey
That invention was pretty much just accessing the Anti-Monitor's power wasn't it? female superheroes were around before the anti-monitor conceptually existed miffed

Cubey
Why do you think I read comics eek!

amnesia
Why do you think I read comics eek!

because it's fun?..

Cubey
Let's go with that devil

Bouboumaster
The right and left fists of the Hulk

TheTyrant
What did the Cosmic Armor do that was so great?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheTyrant
What did the Cosmic Armor do that was so great? Read Superman Beyond #2.

Omega Vision
What did the Cosmic Armor do that was so great?
It defeated a monster that ate stories when nothing else could.

Lord_Talron
the writer and artist. without them there would be no comics shifty

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Galan007
Read Superman Beyond #2.

Yea, I read that story when the Mandrakk hype started on KMC a few months ago. According to that story, all Mandrakk was doing was feeding on the multi-verse which imo isn't all that. I don't remember any literal story eating being mentioned.

Cubey
Yea, I read that story when the Mandrakk hype started on KMC a few months ago. According to that story, all Mandrakk was doing was feeding on the multi-verse which imo isn't all that. I don't remember any literal story eating being mentioned.

Mandrakk is a threat to the Multiverse. He is the ultimate enemy of all existence. Note how the Cosmic Armor has reached a completely new state of awareness in relation to the Multiverse.

http://a.imageshack.us/img696/5697/84345729653798super.th.jpg

He is fighting the actual story trying to kill him. Mandrakk attacks with the force the 52 universes/10 billion suns.

http://a.imageshack.us/img291/4162/supesbeyond1.th.jpg

Pretty much, Supes' story was too powerful for even Mandrakk to fight against. And then shows his status as the protector of the entire Multiverse.

http://a.imageshack.us/img84/2937/ca1e.th.jpg

High-abstract at the least.

TheTyrant
Mandrakk is a threat to the Multiverse. He is the ultimate enemy of all existence. Note how the Cosmic Armor has reached a completely new state of awareness in relation to the Multiverse.

He is fighting the actual story trying to kill him. Mandrakk attacks with the force the 52 universes/10 billion suns.

Pretty much, Supes' story was too powerful for even Mandrakk to fight against. And then shows his status as the protector of the entire Multiverse.

I get that he is a lot more powerful than people like Galactus and Eternity, but a lot of posters here claim that he's above Living Tribunal in power. I wanna know why.

Cubey
He's not.

FOOM
He eats stories - What the hell does that even mean?

TheTyrant
That's what I wanna know.

Allankles
Originally posted by FOOM
He eats stories - What the hell does that even mean?

It basically means he eats the foundations that form the basis of existence i.e. he eats the very concepts which allow for something (anything) to exist. To understand Mandrakk you have to understand the Monitors, they were were all part of a first cause i.e. a being who brought the fundamental concepts of being into existence these concepts or ideas eventually brought about the universe of the physical and metaphysical - the multiverse

To cut a long story short, the Monitors were part of an infinite fountain of concepts and ideas but were affected by the stories of the multiverse, changing their essential nature. When they were changed they became vampiric, addicts to the stories of the multiverse, whose life they sustained themselves by through the drinking of the Bleed which is the physical representation of the life of stories.

The Monitors come from the Primal Monitor who is metaphoricallly, the blank canvas on which all the infinite ideas and potential ideas within the DCU (in all its mediums) are housed, the multiverse represents those ideas which have been given form.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by FOOM
He eats stories - What the hell does that even mean? He puts comics in his mouth, and swallows them.

Lord Feron

I pity the fool that thinks he can eat Superman's PIS, it's just too big! sick

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Allankles
It basically means he eats the foundations that form the basis of existence i.e. he eats the very concepts which allow for something (anything) to exist. To understand Mandrakk you have to understand the Monitors, they were were all part of a first cause i.e. a being who brought the fundamental concepts of being into existence these concepts or ideas eventually brought about the universe of the physical and metaphysical - the multiverse

To cut a long story short, the Monitors were part of an infinite fountain of concepts and ideas but were affected by the stories of the multiverse, changing their essential nature. When they were changed they became vampiric, addicts to the stories of the multiverse, whose life they sustained themselves by through the drinking of the Bleed which is the physical representation of the life of stories.

The Monitors come from the Primal Monitor who is metaphoricallly, the blank canvas on which all the infinite ideas and potential ideas within the DCU (in all its mediums) are housed, the multiverse represents those ideas which have been given form. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He puts comics in his mouth, and swallows them. Differing opinions...

FOOM
"He puts comics in his mouth, and swallows them."

See, that I get...
that's how it should have been explained to me in the first place.

quanchi112
Thanos' glove that HELD the ig. smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos' glove that HELD the ig. smile
Without the gems it's just an ordinary glove. Not very impressive. Then again it's connected to an unimpressive character so that's unsurprising. 131

FOOM
Wow, you're just stirring it up, aren't ya'?

Tha C-Master
Ink.Originally posted by illadelph12
The material that is used for Power Girl's top. The most common superpower: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MostCommonSuperPower

quanchi112
Without the gems it's just an ordinary glove. Not very impressive. Then again it's connected to an unimpressive character so that's unsurprising. 131 An ordinary glove doesn't just fit any old user to make the user feel no uncomfort at all. Nebula, Thanos, Magus, Warlock the glove = PURE WIN.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He puts comics in his mouth, and swallows them.

NUM NUM NUM NUM

Black bolt z
An ordinary glove doesn't just fit any old user to make the user feel no uncomfort at all. Nebula, Thanos, Magus, Warlock the glove = PURE WIN. Gotta agree with quan here.Although the glove doesn't look all that comfortable.

Omega Vision
An ordinary glove doesn't just fit any old user to make the user feel no uncomfort at all. Nebula, Thanos, Magus, Warlock the glove = PURE WIN.
If you're that impressed by one-size fits all gloves then you really need to expand your horizons. I can find entire boxes of them at my dad's dental practice.

Mindset
If you're that impressed by one-size fits all gloves then you really need to expand your horizons. I can find entire boxes of them at my dad's dental practice. laughing out loud

kgkg

Juntai

Mindset
Batman's boots > utility belt

Lord_Talron
no you idiot. it has nothing to do with his boot.

Mindset
His boot is able to displace the power of his batkick without disintegrating, you imbecile.

Parmaniac
the same as in real life, silicone.

amnesia
An ordinary glove doesn't just fit any old user to make the user feel no uncomfort at all. Nebula, Thanos, Magus, Warlock the glove = PURE WIN.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
cosmic cubes

amnesia
Dooms jetpack

shiv
Batmans rebreather

Black bolt z
Squirrel girls nut sack.

Warlord
stiltman's "armor"

amnesia
otKd-s0blzo&feature=related

2:40

Black bolt z
^

The jet powered flying harness?Or dooms voice?

amnesia
both

Lord_Talron
more like the doom balloons

amnesia
nice observation comrade.

shiv
Originally posted by amnesia
nice observation comrade.

thumb up

cool vid bro

Lord_Talron
anyone know the reason why matchstick wasnt in that f4 series?

FOOM
1970's - Fire was difficult to animate.

Mr Master
====

TOAA's pencil!

====

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3981450_TOAA_Pencil.jpg

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.