Warrior Madness Thor vs Superman and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder Woman doesn't have the lasso. No bfring.

Can the duo take Thor out?

Colossus-Big C
thor wins

amnesia
strength wouldn't be that useful against two herald levels.

Konton
Yes.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman has standard gear. No bfring.

Can the duo take Thor out? WW lassos up Thor and swings him into a Superman clothesline.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
WW lassos up Thor and swings him into a Superman clothesline.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....HAHAHAHAHA laughing

Damn... can you edit my post Bada and take the lasso out of this match?

Colossus-Big C
thor then gets up and proceed to kill them

Badabing
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....HAHAHAHAHA laughing

Damn... can you edit my post Bada and take the lasso out of this match? stick out tongue

You seriously want the lasso omitted?Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor then gets up and proceed to kill them Show me scans of Thor surviving a WW lasso swing into a Superman clothesline. sneer

Colossus-Big C
i can draw the cannon feat if you give me time

carver9
stick out tongue

You seriously want the lasso omitted? Show me scans of Thor surviving a WW lasso swing into a Superman clothesline. sneer

Yes...please get rid of it, its a cheat weapon and I really dont think this team need it to take Thor out.

ankur29
team

Lord_Talron
i thought you were a marvel fanboy carver ahah

Q99
WW and Superman can fight a lot smarter, but they're outpowered here. I think Thor takes the majority, though they can get their share of wins.

And the lasso probably *could* snap him out of the warrior madness, so yea, probably does make sense to remove it.

Superman Rules
The Tiara can still cut Thor's head off for a quick win. They are also faster than he is and can fly.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i thought you were a marvel fanboy carver ahah

Nope, I'm not a fanboy of either and honestly, in the past I use to give Thor the majority over Superman but due to his recent showings, hell no, Superman gets either a 6 or 7/10 against him until I see something impressive (like him taking on Surfer or someone powerful and actually do good against them).

Q99
Originally posted by Superman Rules
The Tiara can still cut Thor's head off for a quick win. They are also faster than he is and can fly.

It's going to be hard to do that. They'll have to withstand his onslaught, and his reflexes are still quite good (and he can fly last time I checked, if perhaps not with as much skill).

Stoic
Considering what Thor did to the Infinity Watch, and the Surfer, I'd vouch that he would put up a decent fight, but since he isn't fighting a brigade of pawns like Despero did, he gets handled by the duo.

Why? Because the more people that got into this battle to stop Thor, the more targets that he would have to use against the big guns, and the less effective said big gun become, because of worrying about hurting a co-member of the team.

They beat him every single time.

Lord_Talron
i think the biggest crutch thor has here is that hes going to be fighting "stupid". WM will make him go almost exclusively melee. and thats going to phuck him up big-time

Colossus-Big C
thor shitstomps

batdude123
Originally posted by Stoic
They beat him every single time.

shokosugi
superman solos via blitz.

Thor = slow

Q99
Against a x10 strength Thor? I would not bet on it, he's not quite that slow.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor shitstomps thor shitstomps because his versatility and skill drop against opponents who are superb in melee? i assure you that ww and superman together have what it takes to take on a thor with 10x more str but 10x less versatility

Black bolt z
Team easily.

Colossus-Big C
lol just playing

Q99
Hm, ok. It still doesn't sound like a stomp to me but I can buy the arguments presented.

Cubey
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor shitstomps

Epic fail.

EDIT: Wait nvm lol.

thanos-prime
Thor

BattleMage
Thor ftw WW goes down first. Then Supe gets the worst beating of his life IMO

shokosugi
thor is slooooooooow

supes solos. sersly.

Badabing
Superman's dial still goes to ELEVEN regardless of which Thor. biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team easily.

I wonder about you. sad

Surfer, Warlock, along with numerous of other didnt stomp this version of Thor so why would Superman and Wonder Woman?

I give these two the majority but not a stomp.

h1a8

Can the duo take Thor out? Superman can solo with speed alone.

I wonder about you. sad

Surfer, Warlock, along with numerous of other didnt stomp this version of Thor so why would Superman and Wonder Woman?

I give these two the majority but not a stomp. That version wasn't in WM.

iceman24567
Team win

Sasaraixx
I don't know. This could go either way. A Thor that is 10x his normal strength would not have to connect many blows to KO them. He could probably do it in a single blow.

The team does have the edge in speed and they would have to make the most of it The team would have to fight intelligently and take advantage of Thor's madness. Fortunately, Clark and Diana work very well together. The bracers will be a huge help to the team as well.

I'm tentatively going to say the team wins 6/10 mainly do to Thor's mental state.

Black bolt z
I wonder about you. sad

I give these two the majority but not a stomp. Blood and thunder was full of PIS.

ankur29
Superman's dial still goes to ELEVEN regardless of which Thor. biscuits

lol isn't this cannon?

Badabing
Originally posted by ankur29
lol isn't this cannon? Yeah, I was joking. stick out tongue

I actually didn't like that part of the crossover.

Philosophía
Superman's dial still goes to ELEVEN regardless of which Thor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team. Slight Majority

zeel

Can the duo take Thor out?

thor wins provided he fights smart, what do you think the chance's of that is embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.