Ajax versus Swan....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The two "Warriors" duking it out for leadership of the gang.

Same as the movie. The cops are looking for the gangs, the Warriors are in the graveyard, Ajax questions Swan taking over the gang.

They fight.

Who wins? H2H only.

KingD19
Swan's a better fighter, and way more level headed.

On the flip side, Ajax is the strongest member of the Warriors.

With the two people involved....I'll take Swan for a majority.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Ajax. He is by far stronger and at least as fast.

Swan's level head is more helpful when leading, not fighting.

BruceSkywalker
not sure.. i have to re watch the movie to give a better answer

Rogue Jedi
How many Furies did Ajax take out compared to Swan? Yeah.....

KingD19
Who dodged a bullet and threw a knife faster than Luther could pull a trigger???.....yeah.

Rogue Jedi
That or Luther couldn't shoot for shit. Swan didn't dodge too well in the bathroom brawl, he was getting his ass handed to him before Cleon intervened.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That or Luther couldn't shoot for shit. Swan didn't dodge too well in the bathroom brawl, he was getting his ass handed to him before Cleon intervened.

Luther couldn't shoot for shit? How far away was he from Cyrus...when he downed him with a single shot...from a snub nose revolver?

Snafu the Great
Aw, crap. I'll bet I'll get blamed for this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Luther couldn't shoot for shit? How far away was he from Cyrus...when he downed him with a single shot...from a snub nose revolver? That was a mid length revolver, 3 inch barrel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.