Nicest thing you ever done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
i'll start.

i was at wallmart i was about 22 yrs old and was getting ready to get in line in the electronic section to buy some Dvd's and a video game.

there was these two kids one was boy about 8 and sister seem to be about 12. they were school shopping no idea where the parent was probably working and these two alone.

felt kinda sad at the situation and it reminded me of me and my lil brother as kids... well anyways they get their stuff and the kid wanted this and that for school a backbag and pencils binders and what not..

well they were on a budget and the sister was telling him no but that down and only get this or that. well once at the check out the cashier rings it up and they dont have enough for the cool looking backbag the lil kid wanted..the cashier said they have to put some stuff back.

i was in the back of the line and watched i then walked up and told the cashier that i would pay for all their stuff,,, told the lil kid to grab all the stuff he had to put aside and he was happy the lil girl was saying i didnt have to do that.. i smiled and said of course not but i want to get all your stuff..

they grabbed the stuff that had bn put aside and i then paid for it all...the cashier was that was real nice of you... i smiled said thx paid and then gave the girl the receipt and 20 bucks so they could buy something at MC Donalds..

made me feel good.. as if i had done something for myself and my brother.

AbnormalButSane
I gave a child two dollars yesterday because she said she wanted to buy a laptop.

Edit: In hindsight, she might have been getting money for Newports.

steverules_2
But if the kids were choking or diabetic you would pulled your pants down and pissed on them whilst laughing hmm

That ACDC Chick
i cooked breakfast for my diabetic great grandmother everyday for a week while my parents were on vacation

Rogue Jedi
I'm suddenly in the mood to play Red Dead: Redemption.

Bardock42
I am leaning more and more towards internet tough guy.

steverules_2
I've done a few nice things. One comes to mind that some young girls wanted to get a WHSmiths gift guard but were short on the money needed and I let them off. I got not praise for that. Suddenly I felt like spiderman awesome I saved my ex from getting run over, she was gonna cross when the green light went for the car's...I grabbed her and stopped her, if I hadn't she woulda died.

Rogue Jedi
A friend of mine was beating his dog once. He didnt want it anymore and was trying to get it to go away. I stopped him and took it home, claimed it as my own.

It ran away a month later, but thats beside the point.

King Castle
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've done a few nice things. One comes to mind that some young girls wanted to get a WHSmiths gift guard but were short on the money needed and I let them off. I got not praise for that. Suddenly I felt like spiderman awesome I saved my ex from getting run over, she was gonna cross when the green light went for the car's...I grabbed her and stopped her, if I hadn't she woulda died. is that really spiderman or edward cullen move?

steverules_2
Originally posted by King Castle
is that really spiderman or edward cullen move?

It's spiderman...Edward Cullen is a jackass

King Castle
Originally posted by steverules_2
But if the kids were choking or diabetic you would pulled your pants down and pissed on them whilst laughing hmm A) i wouldnt know they were diabetic and B) if they were choking i would help them.. big difference between an innocent child and an adult.

i couldnt live with myself(well i would just more nasty baggage to live with) if i let a child die and i did nothing when i am right there

steverules_2
I was just messing

~Bun Bun~
Sometimes I think I'm to nice. no expression

I do alot for others. Lets see whats the nicest...

Prolly... One time I was at Dickie land (a huge flea market basicly) and this adorable little girl comes up to me when I'm sitting down eating. She says she can't find her mommy. I ask her what her mom's name is and she doesn't know or is to shy to say... i never found out. But after buying her a bottle of water we walked around the whole place until we ran into her mom. Took over an hour. Her mom didn't even know she was gone, she thought her dad had her no expression But, she was very thankful. yes

Dave_97
i saved the world once.

i really shouldnt have.

King Castle
@dave
Quetzalcoatl is that you?

BunBun

that's real nice.. i would have just yelled and stopped the crowd (everybody freeze/parent check where is your kid)and laugh with the kid till we found the mom.. look at her and be all see that was easy...

Dave_97
@dave
who?

RE: Blaxican
I went down on my girlfriend once. 131

Haha, just kidding, **** that. 313

I don't have a girlfriend. 131

~Bun Bun~
@dave

BunBun

that's real nice.. i would have just yelled and stopped the crowd (everybody freeze/parent check where is your kid)and laugh with the kid till we found the mom.. look at her and be all see that was easy...

Could work in a smaller area. yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

Is that an advertisement?

King Castle
dont you get it? its ajoke because he is a homosexual..drylaugh

that's what makes it funny

Impediment
The nicest thing I ever did, I guess (action-wise), was save a my friend's life while in Iraq. He was bleeding very badly, and I utilized all of my Army training to make a tourniquet to stop the blood from pouring out of his leg.

I received an AAM (Army Accomodation Medal) for my actions.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

HA.

Kinda reminds me of something nice I did.. =o

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kharhmah
HA.

Kinda reminds me of something nice I did.. =o You went down on Blax's fictional GF?

Kharhmah
No... Hence the "kinda" bit I put in there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
You tease!!!

Kharhmah
inorite. awesome

King Castle
gave a bum a wad of money from my pocket a few hundreds were in there.. also revived his faith in god and gave him my left overs from a fancy restaurant...

i felt very spiritual almost godlike even gave him a hug b4 i left.. although i think the niceness was drug induced since i was on coke..
(still counts)

i think he thought i pulled a morgan freeman on his @$$.
it was at the park near a bench.
hSJhQ8Sisbc

dadudemon
I bought shoes for this young man of a poor family that goes to church with me. It was anonymous. Got his shoe size in a nonchalant convo and then went to the mall and bought him a nice pair of shoes (fancy black shiny leather shoes) and mailed it to his family. I enclosed a note that said "God Bless".

That was yesterday. I never tell anyone about those things I do as it cheapens the kindness into bragging, but I do similar things to that at least once or twice a week...such as taking my neighbors' trash out to the road, mowing their lawn, picking up a mess made in the store by a little kid that didn't mean to, fixing gadgets, gizmos, and toys for people when they aren't looking, etc.

I do it just to make people happier as I really enjoy the results and it makes it even better when they don't even know who did it.

Rogue Jedi
Adopted my cat.

Robtard
Not sure, but I've done lots of really nice things for people through the years.

Few I remember:

-Bought a homeless and shoeless San Francisco negro a large slice of pizza (he picked BBQ chicken) and then let him keep the change, was around 6-7 dollars. I almost gave him my shoes too, but I was wearing new dress-shoes and they weren't cheap. If I had my regular kicks on, they would have been his that night.

-Stopped my car, ran out into and across the intersection and stopped/grabbed an extremely old lady from taking a face-dive off the sidewalk. This was a total ninja move.

-I regularly send burned DVDs to some fool.

-Randomly gives things to people I don't know if they happen to need something I have. Umberallas, tools, cash etc.

King Castle
what about home, cars and clothes off your back?

Robtard
what about home, cars and clothes off your back?

Never owned my own home.

Donated an old car to charity (Children's Cancer).

Think I gave some bum the jacket off my back once when in my early 20's, dude looked cold, iirc.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
-I regularly send burned DVDs to some fool.

crylaugh laughing

shifty

(It's not me, dudes..just thought this was funny.)

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, the Robtard loves me yes He just won't admit it.

StarCraft2
Saved someones life by performing CPR and after I revived the patient to conciousness, I shouted at my CNA's to get an oxygen tank and nasal canula.

King Castle
took weekend classes for a few months on yoga and isometric exercises so i could work and teach a young female student of mine during the week in MA... she couldnt do heavy aerobic exercises due to some pulmonary disease.

i think she may have finally passed away due to her disease... sad

she was like 8 or 10... each day i try to make it special whenever she was around it was how she lived her life and a lesson ppl should learn..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by StarCraft2
Saved someones life by performing CPR and after I revived the patient to conciousness, I shouted at my CNA's to get an oxygen tank and nasal canula. I just found out that I have to become CPR certified for my job.

King Castle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just found out that I have to become CPR certified for my job. really how long you bn working without being certified?

Rogue Jedi
really how long you bn working without being certified? Er.....7-8 years? Ish?

King Castle
yeh, you're fine.

i dont see the big deal. you said you work in a hotel and have a management possession i dont see why you would need it unless its purely for insurance and lawsuit purposes.

StarCraft2
patient unconcious not breathing found on the floor.
revive them by saying are u ok are u ok. (unsuccessful)
check pulse check rise and fall of chest (indicating breathing)
if the patient is not breathing and no pulse
put the patient or non breathing person on a hard surface.
30 pushes to sternum keep your elbows lock and straight NEVER BEND!
2 breaths in the mouth. (do not blow too hard since the air can end up in stomach and cause the unconcious person to vomit.

do 30 cardiac pumps and 2 x breaths until paramedics arrives or until revived

The worst thing that can happen to you is if you successfully revived the person and the person vomited on your mouth while giving too breaths.

Rogue Jedi
That's actually exactly what it's for. My boss told me that I might as well get certified since I am going for management, all managers must be certified, along with two other employees.

amnesia
I'm Brucies sidekick.

King Castle
i make sure to pls my women and even go down from time to time. i ask them if they got theirs if not i make sure they do at least 3 to 5 times b4 i finish.

Rogue Jedi
Oh boy.

King Castle
yeah, i know you didnt see that coming.. surprisingly i an a very sensitive man who cares

Ax3l
coming.. herbvin

StarCraft2
Which one is nicer?

King Castle - giving orgasm to women
or
Me - Saving someones life

amnesia
King castle.

King Castle
obviously.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

also like to point out that i have also saved a life by preventing the cause with just a piece of chocolate.

StarCraft2
how so? piece of chocolate? giving chocolate to them iraqi kids?

King Castle
Originally posted by StarCraft2
how so? piece of chocolate? giving chocolate to them iraqi kids? no.. here is where i did my good deed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t536809.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.