Who can out-prep high evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
Ok, before every battle HE gets comicbook-reader level knowledge of his opponents and then gets a week of prep

his opponents also get a week of prep and basic knowledge of HE
they get all their resources

contestants:
doom
reed
luthor
thanos
galactus
braniac
darkseid
hank pym
tony stark
beast
batman
other

so who can beat HE when he preps (evolves) specifically to fight them

Colossus-Big C
idk
but he out preps everyone here in genetics

Stoic
Batman

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Stoic
Batman uhuh

ha-jam

King Castle
does HE get sinister as his assistant and warlock as his friend?

Sinister would be tryin to help HE only to later steal his Equipment.. Adam would just be around lookin for some one to talk and relate to.. while HE would be fascinated by warlock and would treat him like a pet.

anyways i sometimes think HE is too absent minded to prep. he is the albert eistein of teh comic world

Prep-Man
Current Brainiac is a good candidate. Currently it's taking both Lyrl and Vril to put him down.

dmills
Comic book reader knowledge of his opponent and one week of prep? Spite in favor of H.E.

Gecko4lif
Only thing comic book reader knowledge gives him is now he knows just how boned he is

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dmills
Comic book reader knowledge of his opponent and one week of prep? Spite in favor of H.E.
If I had one week of prep and I had to go against Doom, Darkseid, Reed, Galactus, or Thanos with all I know about them I'd spend the week running around my room shrieking in terror knowing that I'm unequivocally ****ed. Reader-knowledge might not be that much more than HE already has against MU opponents, though it would help him greatly against the DCU opponents since they're unknown quantities for him.

Idk about most matchups but he probably doesn't beat the five I mentioned.

amnesia
Pym slaps HE. Pym wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If I had one week of prep and I had to go against Doom, Darkseid, Reed, Galactus, or Thanos with all I know about them I'd spend the week running around my room shrieking in terror knowing that I'm unequivocally ****ed. Reader-knowledge might not be that much more than HE already has against MU opponents, though it would help him greatly against the DCU opponents since they're unknown quantities for him.

Idk about most matchups but he probably doesn't beat the five I mentioned. he beat galactus already with prep , even cured his hunger

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by dmills
Comic book reader knowledge of his opponent and one week of prep? Spite in favor of H.E. his opponents get a week of prep too, and not a one of these guys is harmless with a weeks prep

Colossus-Big C
yea he is smarter than all of them.
but some of these guys are very cleaver
i dont think the smartest person always wins with prep

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he beat galactus already with prep , even cured his hunger

He beat Galactus and cured his hunger? Are you by chance talking about the time he devolved Galactus into a brain?

Colossus-Big C
yea , the comic said that it temporarly cured his hunger

thanos-prime
yea he is smarter than all of them.
but some of these guys are very cleaver
i don't think the smartest person always wins with prep I disagree that he is smarter than all of them in his specific field maybe But not in all around knowledge.

Colossus-Big C
thats what i mean, in genetics

Lord_Talron
thats what i mean, in genetics who do you think beats him?

thanos-prime
thats what i mean, in genetics Even in genetics some of them are comparable.

Lord_Talron
comparable? the man can devolve galactus

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
comparable? the man can devolve galactus Givin prep i wouldn't put it past some of them.

Black bolt z
In this thread he knows all about them and is given a week to prep specifically for them?He beats them all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
who do you think beats him?
galactus maybe
i think if HE would prep to fight galactus he would probably spend the time evolving himself to a stable power level above that of Big G
While Galactus builds a machine to absorb HE into himself

Doom might find a way to steal his powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.