Bahamut Sin vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Bahamut Sin from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

versus

Human Torch
Spider-Man
Cyclops
Green Goblin (Harry from SM 3)
The Thing

Fight takes place at downtown Midgar.

This is one of the better videos that I found. Plus, it has a pretty good song from All That Remains.

Zac0AGWi6lM

Kaibs
Does Bahamut get to use Mega Flare?...

Impediment
All screen feats are available, yes.

Kaibs
The Mega Flare is game over then i'd say.

Impediment
What if there was no Mega Flare?

Kaibs
Then Cyclops might stand a chance if he straight up just took off his visor, Goblin would be dead still, Thing can take a hit, but I don't know if he pissed off Bahamut enough he'd probably just bite his ass in half. Spiderman would evade the most but damage would be an insane problem for Spidey. Doc Ock well he's kind of in the same situation as Thing except he isn't durable like thing. All in all because Advent Children made Bahamut even more insane than he is in the games. I just dont see the Marvel guys lasting more than a few minutes. And that's if they spread out and don't cluster up.

Impediment
Alright. I changed the roster, because Doc Ock is just to......flimsy, if you will.

The Human Torch is his replacement.

No more edits from hence forth.

Impediment
IMO, GG is very agile in the air and could pumpkin bomb the shit out of BS.

After all, Cloud did cut BS with his sword, so BS is not invincible.

Spider-Man would web his wings, thus eliminating flight, Thing could pound away while Cyclops blasts the shit out of BS.

Johnny could just fire away, if you'll excuse the pun.

Kaibs
Oh man see now but you're now involving Cloud Strife, which you just can't really do when comparing to the Marvel guys. First Cloud has the Buster Sword which in turn well owned life. Second of all Cloud also has magic both dark and white. So he can call forth things like Meteo. Then he also took on Sephiroth which owns Bahamut and all the Marvel guys.

Cloud is Cloud. So I dunno if he'd be a good guy to compare to.

As for the changes. Johnny Storm helps out a lot more than Doc Ock so good call there, but once again Bahamut withstands all kinds of crazy shit at the hands people more effective than what Marvel has to offer.

GG is very agile in the air, but the wind from Bahmut's wing's alone might **** his glider up. And bombs don't really do much to him anyway. As for Spider-Man's webbing of the wings... once again he'd just break out that shit... not to mention they let him walk on his hind legs and use hsi arms in this one which makes it even worse. Cyclops, and Johnny are really the only thing that would draw the matchout.

Impediment
Well said.

What if Johnny went Nova with Cyke blasting full force?

Kaibs
If Johnny went Nova and Cyke just straight up stopped caring about his life and just took off his visor or glasses and shot the biggest optic blast he's ever shot then I think they could possibly mess him up pretty decent, as Nova could be compared to something like Meteo or Flare, but Johnny wouldn't be able to keep it up. But they'd probably force him to use Mega Flare which in turn would just probably 1 hit kill everyone on the field then Bahamut would just fly back up to the heavens.

Impediment
I knew I should have used Hulk instead of Thing. doh

Wei Phoenix
How durable is Sin?

Impediment
From the screen feats, pretty damn durable. Yuffie's blade, Cait Sith & Red XIII's attacks, Cid's spear, Vincent's blasts, and Barret's blasts did little to Sin.

Only Cloud was strong enough to kill Sin.

However, Cloud has no super powers, if you exclude Matrix-esque fighting skills.

Kaibs
Sin's pretty durable his damage soak is insane. Since the movie ties directly into the video games mainly VII you have to use what version of monster he is, and where in every game he's the King of all dragons he's pretty much a god in VII. Tbh the only reason he even lost in the movie is PIS.

Impediment
Originally posted by Kaibs
Sin's pretty durable his damage soak is insane. Since the movie ties directly into the video games mainly VII you have to use what version of monster he is, and where in every game he's the King of all dragons he's pretty much a god in VII. Tbh the only reason he even lost in the movie is PIS.

As far as game feats go, one good Knights of the Round will wipe out anything.

Kaibs
True that, however you kind of can't have one without the other in this case though. Know what I mean?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
However, Cloud has no super powers, if you exclude Matrix-esque fighting skills. He is a genetically enhanced Super Soldier mutated with the DNA of a virtual alien God.

He can wield a gigantic sword faster than any normal human can wield knives, and can cut large section of buildings in half.

He can explicitly use magic to amplify his physical attacks, which is how he beat Sin Bahamut, that was Climhazzard he used to kill it.

Cloud definately has super powers.

Bahamut rapes with Mega Flare, without it Bahamut would still take a fair majority. I would not be surprised if Human Torch was the only one capable of hurting Bahamut.

Kaibs
Originally posted by NemeBro
He is a genetically enhanced Super Soldier mutated with the DNA of a virtual alien God.

He can wield a gigantic sword faster than any normal human can wield knives, and can cut large section of buildings in half.

He can explicitly use magic to amplify his physical attacks, which is how he beat Sin Bahamut, that was Climhazzard he used to kill it.

Cloud definately has super powers.

Bahamut rapes with Mega Flare, without it Bahamut would still take a fair majority. I would not be surprised if Human Torch was the only one capable of hurting Bahamut.

Nicely said sir. Although I will disagree and say without Mega Flare Bahamut takes 10/10 still. Unless like somehow he just gets lazy and leaves the job unfinished or something.

NemeBro
The only reason I am giving the other team some wins is Human Torch.

Also, does this take the games themselves in consideration for feats and stuff?

Impediment
No. We go by screen feats only in the MVF. It helps to avoid clusterf*cks.

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
He is a genetically enhanced Super Soldier mutated with the DNA of a virtual alien God.

Cloud definitely has super powers.

Well excuuuuuse ME!

laughing out loud

Kaibs
I don't think Imp will allow it, but in this case I'd say it should as it ties directly into VII which makes things you know complicated. But normally it's movie feats, but knowledge wise you'd have to take VII into account I'd say.

As far as Johnny goes, movie Johnny was way arrogant and stupid although he might be able to hurt Bahamut a bit he'd get roflstomped still.

Impediment
I wonder if any DC characters would have a chance..........

Kaibs
Unfortunately Superman would. And I stress the word unfortunately as I detest that wanker. But movie Supes has been around for way to long, and they make him do some pretty retarded shit. But since Bahamut is about magic and shit too Supes would just get raped just not as bad. All other DC'ers though? Not a chance.

Impediment
Excluding Dr. Manhattan, of course.

Kaibs
Yeah, excluding Dr Manhattan I suppose. Forgot about that fool.

NemeBro
Superman would destroy Bahamut Sin before it could process a thought.

Kaibs
You really think so? I dunno about that. It's not exactly comic Supes. Even though he's done beyond retarded things in the movies which he has way more than Bahamut.

NemeBro
He's damn near comic Superman. no expression

Or the the least closest in power to his comic counterpart than most characters, except maybe Dr. Manhattan.

He was fast enough to be seen multiple places around the world in short times, and lifted a miniature continent of Kryptonite out of orbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.